as well as other game crossovers. I brought this up to someone not too long ago. I was talking about fanfic-like crossovers, such as creating FF characters or any favorite game characters in Sims 2 Online. There's also the thought I had of trying game themes within a MORG for any kind a game or anime fan. There are people who enjoyed watching the storylines of Digimon and Pokemon. Playing any of these themes and based characters could be done in EQII, WoW, EVE, Ultima, or Anarchy Online for an example. How would you gage it?

Playing any VP Fanfic, which is what I should coin it, when using something as Sims Online I think would be very amusing and interesting. Before the Sims, I saw a virtual chat world that was dev'ed using Linux. Some people did all types of themes based from favorite shows in it. I haven't tried Sims 2 Online, but I'm wondering if anyone has tried any kind of VP Fanfic. Squall and Rinoa can finally have children and get married. Zack and Aerith can stay dead or have their Lifestream home. Cloud and Tifa can run their Seventh Heaven bar. Yuffie gets finally run Wu Tei the way you wanted. Balthier and Fran can have a chance to raise children of their own. Vaan and Penelo get to run a hotel. Princess Ashe runs around and tells everyone she owns it all.

YouTube - ‪The Sims 2 Trailer!&#x202crlm;