Thread: Sim Ant - I didn't choose the colony life, the colony life chose me

Certified tech, come at me! Sim Ant - I didn't choose the colony life, the colony life chose me SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Sim Ant - I didn't choose the colony life, the colony life chose me

Sim Ant is a simulation game created by Maxis for both the PC and the SNES. The object of the game is to start a family of ants underground and to overrule the yard with black ants over the evil red ants, and to drive out the humans who live in the area. In the game you set up a routine for what you want the ants to do like gather food, hunt down ants, or lay eggs to breed more ants. There are plenty of hazards in the game such as getting squashed by a human foot, getting mowed down by a lawnmower, rained on by raindrops, and even eaten by spiders.

This game is a unique twist on simulation games and if you are looking to try something new and different Sim Ant is a great game to look into. More about the game here.
    SimAnt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Currently Playing:

This game still crosses people minds? I got this game from a giant Sim pack when I was in middle school. It was fun for awhile then I just got bored of it.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games