Thread: Shadow of the Colossus

This ain't no place for no hero Shadow of the Colossus Tiffany's Avatar

Shadow of the Colossus

Anyone play the original? The remake? I loooooved the shit out of it when I played it on the PS2. We're Xbox gamers, but ended up getting a refurb PS4 to be able to play it, the VII remake as well as No Man's Sky.

I'm currently about to go after the 8th Colossus, and am dreading THAT PART that I know is coming with Agro

Xbox? boooooo

I picked up shadow of colossus myself, didnt play the original much, I havent started it yet though, but till in the near future. Im currently playing through the witcher again (going for trophy)

You should pick up the last guardian to seeing as you have a PS4 now. Same director as this, Fumito Ueda.

Oh and, relax on the vague spoilering, wouldnt take a genius to jump to the likely conclusion

Bananarama Shadow of the Colossus Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I played the original on PS2 maybe a decade or so ago. It was absolutely beautiful and visually stunning, and I remember just feeling how big the colossi (nailed it!) were.

I also remember the game being exceedingly frustrating in parts, but it was a difficulty that made the mundane things like riding your horse appreciated.

If I ever get around to picking up a PS4, I might pick the remake up, if only to revel in the visuals
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

This ain't no place for no hero Shadow of the Colossus Tiffany's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nix View Post
    Oh and, relax on the vague spoilering, wouldnt take a genius to jump to the likely conclusion
    I do what I wants! I have played Last Guardian, but never got around to playing ICO unfortunately. I like that they're all the same universe.

It really is visually stunning. I still haven't picked it back up, got caught back up in D2. There are some good deals on refurbs out there if you ever look! They've added a bunch of Easter Eggs and extras along with just killing the Colossi.