Thread: Secret of Mana (SNES)

Professional Klutz. Secret of Mana (SNES) Hyzenthlay's Avatar

Secret of Mana (SNES)

I recently bought a SNES set-up on Ebay. When I got this I bought Starwing for £4. Then Secret of Mana (Seiken Densetsu) for like £30. Is it worth it?

I'd like to get feedback on the game itself. I read an online site that said it was in the top 5 games on the SNES.

What do you guys think?

Also, does anybody know if Chrono Trigger is out in PAL format (for the SNES not DS)?

Hyz.
    Cogito, ergo sum.
    PRK9, putting the Kitty back in Por Rorr.
    Most likely to have supernatural babies- TFF Bogus Awards 2009- Winner

Re: Secret of Mana (SNES)

I only got to play about an hour of Secret of Mana before I stopped. I wanted to continue but I got caught up on another game. I've been meaning to start it up again. So far from what I played I thought the game was great. And I've heard nothing but good from friends who have played it.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

My couch pulls out but I don't. Secret of Mana (SNES) midgetbob's Avatar

Secret of Mana is amazing. well worth it if you can find it.

SNES has some of my favorite RPGs and Strategy Games (Romance of the Three Kingdoms series!!)

Blog Entries

Secret of Mana was a great game imo. I found it superior to it's counterpart, Secret of Evermore, so if you've ever played that game before, its like SoE but tenfold better in every department.

I never was able to get through it though . I think it is because I spoiled myself on playing SD3 on rom, which was pretty much superior to SoM in every way, so I couldn't get myself back into it's "mediocre" trail, lol.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2