If you're a stickler like me, you might have already picked up a few of these little details in DJ Hero Gameplay. I used to love going for 100% FC's in guitar hero, and I hope the competitive community takes on dj hero as another venue for major score action.

Here's a list of my initial observations regarding gameplay that wasn't already apparent in pre release gameplay videos.

1. If you approach a euphoria sequence and make a mistake, if you have a rewind available to use you can spin back the track and attempt the sequence again to earn the euphoria.

2. Unlike guitar hero's wammy bar, using the effects dial during freestyle sequences does add to your score, in fact, turning it at different speeds gives you different amounts of points. The faster you turn the dial the more points you get (to an extent).

3. Cross fade spikes not only spike outward, but can also spike inward if you've cross faded to the left or the right; you spike in to the middle quickly and return the cross fader to the left or right side.

4. Calibration is ****ing useless in DJ Hero. Just keep it on OMS and you're good.

5. The cross fader moves the stream to the left and right when you move the bar about half way in between the center and left or right sides. To improve those tricky 1 side sequences when you are quickly moving in towards the center and back out rapidly, try not moving all the way in to the center indentation.

6. When deciding when to rewind a piece of the track, be aware that you will rewind a longer part of the song depending on the level of difficulty of the sequence. Rewind a section of simple button taps and you may get a few seconds of x8 multiplier, but rewind a difficult section of difficult crossfading, tapping and scratching and you will get a much longer rewind. Also notice that the x8 multiplier will last exactly from the beginning of the rewind up until the exact point you began the rewind.

7. In DJ Hero, there are 3 ways of obtaining an x8 multiplier: Euphoria at x4, using the effects dial during a freestyle sequence at x4, rewinding at x4. This makes getting a "maximum score" on a mix much more difficult to determine since there are so many ways to move through the song, mostly due to receiving a rewind every 50 notes hit in a row.

8. Vunda Boy is the best character in the game. You know it to be true.

9. You will get tired of hearing, "That girl is poooiisssooooon" faster than you think.

Also, if anyone is wondering how to get the secret unlocks for character costumes and whatnot, I'm pretty sure that I unlocked DJ Kaustik's secret costumes after I got 400 out of 465 stars. The rest might be just a matter of getting the rest of the missing stars.

That's all for me, lets go DJ Heros!