The main point I have is that I want to find others who picked up the game for the PS3 that would want to do some online games together. But it can also be for people who have the 360 version to play together as well. These sorts of games are always a lot more fun when you're playing someone and with the new patch that came out like last month they fixed a few things. But I've started playing it again looking to finish it, but its also a bit of a Diablo fix for me.

You can also put down what character(s) you're playing and the level or progress.

I'm a High Elf that is 28 in the Marshlands currently. I had to deal with a very large and annoying looking Balrog clone for a boss that was pretty cheap with his minions healing him. Though after a while they seemed to stop when I just went toe-to-toe with him and spam potions like they were on sale. Killed 50 potions on him and 2 lives.

How many play on mounts? Being the whole High Elf and mage I sit on mounts with ranged weapons until there are mobs and I dismount and nuke them all. My fire spells are pretty fast and strong, though the fire demon feels like a dead weight most of the time. Though I have two orc giants hanging out with me randomly during my time in the caves and on the Seraphim island. No idea how I got them, they just appeared during a load in and did noth9ing but follow until I got into underground maps and then they started doing stuff. After a while I got tired of healing them and let them die. And they respawned on my next load in. >.> Totally weird.

So anyone on the PS3 looking to play some online?