Thread: Mobile Games

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth Mobile Games Xanatos's Avatar

Mobile Games

I bet majority of us have a decent mobile phone on which we can play some neat games. In this thread we'll discuss those short but fun games that serve to break 5 to 10 minutes of boredom while on bus or just waiting for someone.

N93 is all but impressive phone, still, decent games for it can still be found. My favorite by far is Might and Magic, for a mobile game it really has a great story. It reminds me a lot of Castlevania, thanks to it's art style and your character being able to change in one of three forms, wolf, mist and bat.

Another great one is Super Street Fighter II, it's exactly the same as it's original version. Granted, controls are bit of a mess, but being able to play one of your favorite fighting games on a mobile phone is awesome if you ask me.

I'm also addicted to SimCity Societies, I used to take care of my city while on classes.

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

Registered User Mobile Games
    I actually have broken sword one and two on my phone two of my fave games ever and I now have them on my phone! It's great! Also duke nukem 3d and final fantasy 1,2 and 3 :0 full games!

Asking all the personal questions. Mobile Games RamesesII's Avatar
    I am a god, where ever the hell I please.
    Blog Entries

Re: Mobile Games

My phone didn't come with any games, but my old phone had Bejeweled 2 one of the most addictive games ever. I pawned that game I was no good at it but pawned it I did.

I have other cool games on my phone now that were procured in the most legal way possibly I swear. Fire Emblem I was that into this game that I would play it while I was waiting at work 0_o I know naughty but I finished it.
    A mouth of a perfectly happy man is filled with beer.
    --Ancient Egyptian Wisdom, 2200 B.C.

Crao Porr Cock8, Go and get a Cock8 up ya.

The finer details of a signature:

CHE- "I pee sitting down after I have sex because for some reason after I have sex and I try to pee, it goes everywhere."
    Nuff said^

My loving TFF Family:

My beautiful go-go dancing Queen Aara
    My brother Meier Link, proudly supporting the World Wide Institute of Booze since 1982.
    My Spasmodic, spamtastic, spammer nephew Fate.
    My brother HUNK, he who wears the number 1 headband.
    My glowing Goddess of Egyptian thingy's, Unknown Entity.
    My Unique and unpredictable mother Kilala ^^.
    My little arcade freak brother nra4.
    My brother Captain of the Dragoon warriors, Mallick.
    My razzle, dazzle, razamatic, razphony brother Ralz
    My younger brother Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima, the Legendary Samurai who Doesn't take "No" for an Answer.

Literature:

Recently read-
    Belgariad- David Eddings

Currently Reading-
    The Tournament by Matthew Reilly

Gaming:

Currently PLaying

-Minecraft
    - ASS Creed III

Mystyrion

I tend to stick to more competitive games where i can constantly compare my scores with friends or directly compete with them.

The newest game I've downloaded is Mega Jump. You character constantly jumps, you collect coins on the way up and they give you a short boost. There are pick ups along the way up, good and bad, that boost or harm you. Just a short addicting game.

Temple run your character is constantly running, you have to tilt left and right with your phone to turn when you hit dead ends. Swipe up to jump over holes and fire walls, swipe down to slide under trees and also slide under firewalls. Its kind of your choice on the fire walls. The game slowly gets faster and faster.

XXXX with friends Words with friends (Scrabble), Hanging with friends (hangman), Scramble with friends (a 4x4 table of letters, you start with any letter and move an any direction to make a word. You have 2 minutes each round, 3 rounds.)

Dice with buddies = Yahtzee

Some of the other games i play.
    Infinity Blade Series
    Megaman X
    Angry Birds Series
    Fish Guardian Just like Insaniquarium from popcap games.
    Solomons Keep Kind of an old school Zelda type game. 3 different mages to choose from. You scale an enormous tower, leveling along the way.
    Re-Rave Rhythm Game by the creators of In The Groove.

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth Mobile Games Xanatos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bias x View Post
    The newest game I've downloaded is Mega Jump. You character constantly jumps, you collect coins on the way up and they give you a short boost. There are pick ups along the way up, good and bad, that boost or harm you. Just a short addicting game.
    Reminds me of Doodle Jump, we used to fight over my brothers LG Pop to play that game. I had the second best highscore, over 140 000, which is nowhere near what certain people managed to do in that game.

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

"my destiny evades me" Mobile Games magewarrior's Avatar
    Recently I've been playing Azkend 2 on my iPod. It's a highly addictive chain reaction puzzle game (much like bejeweled) with an interesting backdrop. It's a very challenging and fun game to play when there's nothing else to do lol (that and solitaire)

the night man cometh Mobile Games Joxsjua's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Niall_farley View Post
    I actually have broken sword one and two on my phone two of my fave games ever and I now have them on my phone! It's great! Also duke nukem 3d and final fantasy 1,2 and 3 :0 full games!
    How did you get FF3 for your phone? The only final fantasys released in the US on mobile were 1 and 2.. Are you not living in the US?

Mobile games I like are FF 1&2, Contra4:redux, Civilization 5(fun but looong game, I'm not a huge turn-based strategy fan)

Others I have, but not the best: Crystal Defenders(gets old quick), Spore(nothing like the pc version), Worms(would be fun but the AI is the worst of any game I've played)

Would love to hear of some good mobile RPGs if you guys know of any
    Last edited by Joxsjua; 05-11-2012 at 06:14 AM.

Chocobo Queen Mobile Games Katpuss's Avatar

I have a Samsung Galaxy S with:

All GBA based Final Fantasy games including Tactics
    Temple Run

I also have an Acer A500 Android Tab with:

Inotia 3
    crystal Defenders
    Imaginary Range 1 & 2
    Tiki Kart 3D
    Mage Defense
    Temple Run
    Final Fantasy Chronicles - IV
    Final Fantasy IX
    Final Fantasy Origins
    Tactics
    Vanille: "Wishes can come true, but not if you just wait for miracles. Miracles are things we make for ourselves, here and now"
    Lightning: "It's not a question of can or can't. There are some things in life you just do"

Cloud of Darkness: "We are the Cloud of Darkness...None shall stand before the flood of darkness. With it, we will bring the Void to this world, and your world of light as well..."
    Luneth: "We won't let you! Not if we have anything to say about it!"

Cloud: "And if you don't tell us...I'll chop them off"
    Aerith: "...I'll rip them off"
    Tifa: "I'll smash them"

Certified tech, come at me! Mobile Games SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The games I have are:

Sheep Launcher lite (which is fun to play once in a while)

Words with friends (scrabble online yo!)

Blade of Betrayal (free) I think that's the name of the title.

Draw Something (probably my favorite out of the bunch, drawing pictures is a fun pasttime.)
    Currently Playing:

Mystyrion

Pandemic 2.5 came out for the iPhone. I've been playing that for a bit.

You know, the flash came where you create a virus (viral, bacterial, or parasitic) and try to infect and eventually destroy the world.

Yeah pretty fun.

Sharing is caring, and caring is ment to be shared Mobile Games The Dark Crystal's Avatar

I just bought Call of Duty Black Ops Zombies a few weeks back. Other then that I have:

-Infinity blade
    -Civilization Revolution
    -Final Fantasy I, II
    -Chess
    -Unblock Me
    -Checkers
    -Solitare
    -Dark Nebula

I have an iPhone.
    THE GREAT CONJUNCTION IS THE END OF THE WORLD! Or the beginning. Hm! -Aughra

gaming service ID: