Thread: FNaF

Blog Entries

FNaF

So I totally ignored this series for the last 7-8 years. Then, a friend recently played Security Breach and uploaded his playthru to his YouTube. So I watched it, and ended up going on a binge of all the lore and stuff. I rather like the character designs, because of course I do. Actually playing the games, tho…

I started Freddy Fazbear’s Pizzeria Simulator, and fumbled my way to the second night, trying to figure out the controls. I stopped after I got a jumpscare and a game over, and at the time, it didn’t even make me jump. I was just like, “…huh. I should figure out what to do about that.” But then the last few days, I’ve been like, “…I don’t want to be alone with that game at night,” lol. Also tho, I get intimidated by the knowledge that you have to manage a bunch of different stuff in that game.

So I played FNaF World for several hours last night, instead. It’s kinda an unpolished game that looks like it was meant for mobile—and Scott Cawthon himself was highly unsatisfied with it—but I found it fun. It’s a parody of old jrpgs, kinda.

I also ordered Help Wanted. Guess I’ll see how far I get in that, if I’m intimidated by Pizzeria Simulator.

Anyone else get into this series?

Edit: Here's me playing FNaF World. You can't hear me most the time, but oh well.
    Edit edit: Here's me playing Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator as well.