Thread: please a game

please a game

after highschool i went in airforce and after a year i got discharged for my suicide attempts

then i spent a year in treatmnet and trying to work jobs - and went through 7 jobs in a year - all fired.

then i tried college 3 semesteres in a row - all failed

then another year of treatmnent and tried colelget his spring, gf cheated, had breakdown - went to hospital - jail - then expelled

been trying to get into swtor - cuz swg was ALL i had in its time...srs i would o been dead in 2009 if it wasnt for swg

but ****ing SWTOR makes me PISSED IF UCKING HATE IT

so is there any other game like swg or fun or anything????

and i broke my gaming PCs video card last ngiht out of frustration and now stuck with this onboard HD 3000 :S i can play some games on low though

srs - i am on the verge of suicide - i stiill got my lithium pills and vodka
    ~Pain is inevitable
    Suffering is optional

Re: please a game

Um, I'm not quite sure what to do with this topic yet...

but my advice is to take a deep breath play something fun and relaxing that isn't going to stress you out. try something like Flower you can download it from PSN store.

We love you and you're awesome.

The end.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

have u played sWG?

it was amazing

theres the Precu version emu for free - but i hate it cuz its feels like a game for masochists

every other MMO is a WOW cloen and they are too hard cuz too many mobs..

in swg u can run through most mobs

i just cant take this anymore

and PSN games i only like final fantasy - but i can only play final fatnasy games iwth cheats to disable randoms so i cant play them really

im mostly a pc gamer now

i got skyrim but beat eveyrthign too many times...its boring now
    ~Pain is inevitable
    Suffering is optional

Hmm I haven't played it. I don't play any PC games actually,and mainly because my computer can't handle it.

I still think you should try something relaxing. Eufloria is a relaxing PC game if you'd want to try that. It's a little redundant, but it's visually stimulating and a good way to unwind.

I think you should just start posting more on TFF. At least that way we'll know you're alive I won't turn this into a therapy session but seriously, I hope you feel better <3

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy Elder View Post
    Hmm I haven't played it. I don't play any PC games actually,and mainly because my computer can't handle it.

I still think you should try something relaxing. Eufloria is a relaxing PC game if you'd want to try that. It's a little redundant, but it's visually stimulating and a good way to unwind.

I think you should just start posting more on TFF. At least that way we'll know you're alive I won't turn this into a therapy session but seriously, I hope you feel better <3
    thanks, and thank you for being kind to me

most people usually just troll me (online, but not here)
    ~Pain is inevitable
    Suffering is optional

艶かしき安息、躊躇いに微笑み please a game ZantetsukeN's Avatar

Perhaps try something like Star Wars Battlefront? From what I can see you are clearly a Star Wars fan, more specifically a SW game fan. SWBF2 is easily my favourite SW game ever.

I'm not much of a PC gamer, but maybe try Elder Scrolls III:Morrowind? I have been playing it after playing waaaay too much Skyrim, and it's great.