Thread: Overwatch

Overwatch

God damn I love this game, its just so fun to play. I've been waiting on this for years, I havent enjoyed an FPS long terms since counter strike source, and having played a few after which never felt "good" or "enjoyable" i knew it was going to take something special, well put together to re-kindle my FPS love and have been watching this game closely since its announcement as it looked like something that could deliver. My FPS Saviour

The number of classes and variety in each class just adds so much to the game, and its heavily skill based being a fps

Most mobas knowledge and positioning would make you a great player which always kind of annoyed me, in this its knowledge, positioning and quick aim which in my opinion makes it just that much more fun to play and can make you a lethal player from the get go.

And unlike most MOBAS a game doesnt take ages, you can just jump on and play a quick round if ya wanted and enjoy every minute of it from the get go.

I went and splashed out on the creators edition so my desk is populated now by Vault boy bobble head, lord of cinder and a giant Agent 76

Been playing this since November, not that fun without a group to me but that doesn't change the fact that the game is amazing. Whenever I play alone I tend to play Offensive unless it's a map I play Roadhog on a lot. When I have my team I'm usually tanking but everyone plays everything mostly, I just am the better tank out of them.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Blog Entries
    its fun but my old laptop cant run it for more then like 20minutes before shutting down from overheating. sad because ive had it since closed beta too

time to get an upgrade!!
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Quote Originally Posted by loaf View Post
    Been playing this since November, not that fun without a group to me but that doesn't change the fact that the game is amazing. Whenever I play alone I tend to play Offensive unless it's a map I play Roadhog on a lot. When I have my team I'm usually tanking but everyone plays everything mostly, I just am the better tank out of them.

Aye i tend to get like that with FPS. but im just learning the classes at the mo which is fun, plus i play with friends frequently so nice balance at the moment

Really, only loaf and myself playing this?

Boxer of the Galaxy Overwatch Rowan's Avatar
    I have it, but I seriously will never reconcile controller + FPS.

Blog Entries
    I picked it up last week and it's been in rotation with Fallout 4 and Doom. I'm thoroughly enjoying it, but I'm still getting the hang of the characters and what their individual strengths and weaknesses are. I really like that each character has its own feel and that no two are the same.

I have to say that my favorite game is pushing the payload. I'd write more but I'm working now
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

TFF's Resident Messenger Overwatch Michael Swayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I play it from time to time. I am not too good at it, particularly because of my wonky Internet. I mainly play as Zenyatta, because I prefer to stand at the back and just support my team(s).
    Social Group Endorsements, TFF Awards, and Other Accomplishments (Updated December 26, 2013):

2011 TFF Member Elimination Game - 2nd Place

TFF Adoption Agency
    Hot Shot - August 31, 2011 to November 18, 2011
    Draug Isilme - December 29, 2011 to February 27, 2012
    lovehearty42 - August 9, 2012 to November 4, 2012
    beatrix - September 4, 2012 to November 4, 2012

Communist Theocratic Commonwealth of the Illustrious and Eternal Al-ha Empire and Crown Dependencies

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I freakin' love Overwatch. I didn't get the beta until it came out on consoles and I wasn't too sure about it. But since launch, and hearing about the reception it got, I returned my Battleborn for it. And splurged a bit extra and got the CE. ;p

I'm a dirty Bastion player, but I typically play as Tornjorn and Reinhardt. Getting to grips with Pharoh and Lucio too.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

Boxer of the Galaxy Overwatch Rowan's Avatar
    The only thing to do with overwatch that I like is CFM, lol.