View Poll Results: Do you like pwning/ being pwned?!

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm a pwner! It's like my life, myan. . .

8 47.06%
  • I'm a saint to the noobles!

7 41.18%
  • I'm sick and f*cking tired of being pwned!

1 5.88%
  • I just looooove getting slayed! That guy was mah hero!!!

1 5.88%

Thread: OMG Pwnies

Memento Rhapso OMG Pwnies Rhaps's Avatar
    Blog Entries

OMG Pwnies

Do any of you take satisfaction from pwning noobs in any game in which you are high levelled? Or are you the kind nobleman/noblelady who stands up and pwns back for the little nublets?! Secret option! Are you a noob who is sick and f*cking tired of getting pwned just wandering the map, or do you look up to your level 99 slayer? In any of these cases name the game and reasons why
    Last edited by Rhaps; 04-21-2010 at 06:23 PM.

CPC8- 'fo bros, 'fo life, 'fo shizzle

SPOILER!!:
    I won something :3

Also member of something that won another thing

Don't click this.

Do the elements trust you? OMG Pwnies bahamuts heir's Avatar

Re: OMG Pwnies

If somebody has the time to pown noobs for fun they have the time to feel my wrath. Bring it(plus I like a challange)
    You just don't get it at all! There isn't a thing I don't cherish

cuz I'm bored
    lamest death threat: (final fantasy1)"I, Garland, shall knock you all down!"
    my ff family: pm me if you want to join I might think about it
    me
    my imaginative older brother ethan
    My awesome, Final Fantasy IX loving twin, ViviMasterMage
    Short, Innocent-looking, English-obsessed Brother, Fate.
    Fluffy, Vanilla-colored Moogle, Meigumi/Bob
    my hyper and random sister, Firefly
    my Sephiroth obsessed and Okami playing cousin, Dodie16
    Soul-devouring, knuckleburning younger brother, Alther
    -98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature

Depends on the noob. If they are an idiot they deserve to taste the steel of my blade. Now if they are just ignorant then I try to aid them, if they just cant get it then they are free game. Generally I am very patient when dealing with noobs.

Now I tend to be a douche in games like RE5 when someone is acting like and idiot and getting me killed alot. I tend to use what ever causes an explosion to take them out.
    As of lately I have been going online posing as a new player and when if the person I am playing with acts cocky or what not I break out the big guns and show then whats up.

I remember playing Diablo on battle.net, there were to many hacked characters. I hated PVP players with a passion and I would take them down if I ran across them. Then again some times it back fired; like I said to many hacked players.

There were a few times when I was asked to take vengence for people because of PVPs. Game on and let the winner collect the ear. I had a pretty collection of ears in my inventory by the way.
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards:

Certified tech, come at me! OMG Pwnies SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

To pwn or get pwned? that depends on the type of multiplayer game you're playing. In Modern Warfare 2, I absolutely am tired of getting pwned in that game. Everyone I go against is a cheapskate. Sure its fun to pwn people too but that would get boring if you were good all the time. I believe in fair play balancing it out so that every player can have fun.
    Currently Playing:

Apparently, I've died and gone to Game Heaven. Later, losers.

There are many different types of noobs who must be approached differently.

LOL Noob - This is a noob who has come up with a false accusation about something, and it is universally incorrect. Which means everyone else knows it wrong, but this type of noob refuses to accept the fact that they were wrong.

N00b - Dangerous noob. They are completely new to something, and thus, horribly inaccurate at pretty much everything about it. When they're not struggling with the controls, they're forgetting which side they're fighting for regurarly. These noobs MUST be killed on sight, or else you might not make it to see the morrow...

Newb - Like the "New" in its name, this noob is someone who is generally new to something. Unlike the N00b, these noobs have a tendency of listening, and getting better. Results may vary, however.

The first two are bad, so you should watch out for them. The third one is not so bad if you can work with them. But, for the most part, KILL ALL NOOBS. You'll be doing them a favor in the long run.

I'm going through a bit of a The World Ends With You phase right now.
    Click THERE:
    TFF Family:
    Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus CecilGod1994 Flaming Ragnarok Shadow of Darkness Dark Angel Kilala Sato Arashi RagnaToad RamesesII IceColdPillow Kisaragi^^ Elyon Seraphim Shiru MILK Vince Kisuke Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima ethan

Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Mhmm..... I do both. You know, stand up for people and slay the noobs.

But I don't stand up for the noobs most of the time. xD You know, because it's their fault for not taking the tutorial for easy levels and equipment....
    .....And I also stole that cupcake.

TFF Family~:

Ice-cream loving brother Fate
    The great benevolent dark lord Elyon Demidias
    Lovable doll ViviMasterMage
    Soul Stealing, Chaos-loving, Pom-pom eating older brother Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus
    The Awesome and Dashing Thief, ethan
    The Stealthy Swordsman of Poetic Power, genome's blade

.............. OMG Pwnies smurphy's Avatar

The only online multiplayer game I have eevr played is Killzone 2 and in that I was a relative noob pwning the arrogant arsewipe veterans who had unlocked the best stuff . That feeling beats anything else. So I ask you who is worse? The naive noob( a lot of whom are arsewipes) or the arrogant, big headed vets( a lot of whom are also, incidentally, arsewipes)?
    "A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject."
    Winston S.Churchill

Death Before Dishonor OMG Pwnies Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I own the shit out of most noobs. They usually need it.

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

Blog Entries

It depends on what game it is. The halo community is terrible so for the most part I don't feel bad about being an asshole to all of the annoying kids that play. Since the average person in halo is about 15 and says they can DDoS you and kick you offline for the day, I don't really care about being nice to little know it all kids since they're all talk.

When I played Diablo for the most part I tried to help out people with spare equipment I had. This was back when the game first came out, like 1.07 or something lol so not everyone had level 90+ alts they could just switch to whenever.

Phantasy Star Universe I was kinda the same way, I was nice to people and gave them stuff I didn't need then later on people would reciprocate and help me run through levels and get me some mad exp/meseta. The PSU community is pretty legit in general (at least for the xbox servers, I heard the PS2/PC ones were full of hacked equipment) so I enjoyed it while I was playing.

As for maple story, I got to a decent level but I never really found a big multiplayer need for it, so idk.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar

noobs ruined online for me to the point where I'll only play with mates. There's just something so horrible about a male prepubescent voice constantly screaming obscenities, half of which make no real sense or are repeated incessantly that really kills the mood for me.

For a while I'd troll them in ways such as suicide bombing, blocking access to areas or create a character build specifically designed to take theirs out (depending on the game), but eventually I either got bored or banned from them all.
    victoria aut mors

R-K H、有名な侍の戦争の神ソウル刈り取り手 OMG Pwnies Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima's Avatar
    I live in your Mind, your Heart, and your Soul...There is no way in Hell you can ever escape from me! I'm everywhere...
    Blog Entries

I Totally Love Pwning N00bz, But I Sometimes Don't Really Care If I Get Pwned A Few Times Myself, Its Just A Game. You Can Learn From Other People And Your Mistakes Through Trial And Error.

Sig. Banner made by: Victoria

Favourite Quote Of The Year: "武器ではなく、それを行使する手を恐れてください"(Fear Not The Weapon, But The Hand That Wields It)

Press This Button To View All My Stuff >>>:

Press This Button To View My TFF Family >>>:
    My Older Brother: The legendary Egyptian Pharaoh RamesesII, Whipping Slaves long before the Holy Lord was Born.

My Inspiring Older Brother: Meier Link, (Title Unknown)
    My Brother: Ralz
    My Brother: Fate
    My Sister: Kilala, The Glomp&Huggle Master
    My Interesting Sister: Andromeda, The TFF Goddess
    My Loveable Sister: Waterdragoon, The Water Dragoon
    My Blood Brother: Elyon Demidias, The Next Level Overlord
    My Lovely, Beautiful, and Awesome Big Sister: Dodie, Okami's Sister at Heart
    My Strong willed Big Sister: DragonHeart, The Dragon Collector
    The God Father: Dark Squall
    My Lethal and Shadowy, Yet Humerous and Random Younger Brother: Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus
    My Newest Buddy And Awesomest Big Brother: Black Waltz, The Shiznit(The Best)

Wanna be in My TFF Family, Just ask me.

Press this button to see which Fraternity I'm in >>>:

~Founder & Proud Member of the Arteo Warra Okhun Lataar Fraternity, Also Known as: A.W.O.L. Since 2009~
    A.W.O.L. FOR LIFE, YEAHYA!!!

^^^
    ______________________l l l______________________

/ Been Chilln' & Killin' it since 1992/

Generally, i try and help people when i can however as someone has already said, i think it depends on the game & community. For example, I've been playing DDO for about 3 months now and have found that over 70% of people would give me advice if i asked for it. The same cannot be said for other games.

Back when Diablo 2 first came out (10 years ago?) it wasn't so bad. The last time i played it, which was over 2 years ago, i found that it was full of people who kept trying to scam your items and others with map hacks... i guess it is expected now the game is so old. I never managed to get a charc over lvl 85 though...

Sig & Ava by me

Usually when I try to help a noob, they get all nice and happy. But then a week later, they start using me. ;-;

R-K H、有名な侍の戦争の神ソウル刈り取り手 OMG Pwnies Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima's Avatar
    I live in your Mind, your Heart, and your Soul...There is no way in Hell you can ever escape from me! I'm everywhere...
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Food View Post
    Usually when I try to help a noob, they get all nice and happy. But then a week later, they start using me. ;-;
    I Agree With You. After A While They Just Start Using You Just To Make Themselves Get Stronger And Give You No Credit For Your Hard Work To Help Them Out. It Pisses Me Off Sometimes. Oh Well, Thats Just One Other Thing That We As Humans Do...*Sigh*

Sig. Banner made by: Victoria

Favourite Quote Of The Year: "武器ではなく、それを行使する手を恐れてください"(Fear Not The Weapon, But The Hand That Wields It)

Press This Button To View All My Stuff >>>:

Press This Button To View My TFF Family >>>:
    My Older Brother: The legendary Egyptian Pharaoh RamesesII, Whipping Slaves long before the Holy Lord was Born.

My Inspiring Older Brother: Meier Link, (Title Unknown)
    My Brother: Ralz
    My Brother: Fate
    My Sister: Kilala, The Glomp&Huggle Master
    My Interesting Sister: Andromeda, The TFF Goddess
    My Loveable Sister: Waterdragoon, The Water Dragoon
    My Blood Brother: Elyon Demidias, The Next Level Overlord
    My Lovely, Beautiful, and Awesome Big Sister: Dodie, Okami's Sister at Heart
    My Strong willed Big Sister: DragonHeart, The Dragon Collector
    The God Father: Dark Squall
    My Lethal and Shadowy, Yet Humerous and Random Younger Brother: Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus
    My Newest Buddy And Awesomest Big Brother: Black Waltz, The Shiznit(The Best)

Wanna be in My TFF Family, Just ask me.

Press this button to see which Fraternity I'm in >>>:

~Founder & Proud Member of the Arteo Warra Okhun Lataar Fraternity, Also Known as: A.W.O.L. Since 2009~
    A.W.O.L. FOR LIFE, YEAHYA!!!

^^^
    ______________________l l l______________________

/ Been Chilln' & Killin' it since 1992/

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I always remember that I was once a newb at something myself, so I go easy on them or team up.

If they're a complete 'LOL noob' (as Ralz described), I'll toy with them a little bit. Maybe even pwn them a few times, but I won't spam pwn them. That's just mean.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

I only enjoyed it a lot when I played vCOD/CoD:UO and WoW. Since I was really good, people talked trash in vCoD/CoD:UO, so when you owned them, it was worth stroking the epeen. In WoW, had to make a name for yourself back in the old days before cross realm.

P.S. I was an elitist back then. lol.
    Last edited by loaf; 04-27-2010 at 01:55 PM.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

A shining blade of holy light. OMG Pwnies Mythgraven's Avatar

depends. on world of warcraft if their bugging me i pwn their ass. but if they just ask me nicely for something once or twice i usually help them.

A shining blade of holy light. OMG Pwnies Mythgraven's Avatar

i hate noobs that bug me