Thread: (Not sure if this has been done) Hardest Game You've ever played?

Banned (Not sure if this has been done) Hardest Game You've ever played?

(Not sure if this has been done) Hardest Game You've ever played?

I'm not sure if this has been done and I'm sorry if it has.
    What's the hardest Game you've ever played and why?
    Hardest game I ever played was Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening Special edition on the Ps2. If you know a bit about the development of the game, they messed around with the modes a bit making each difficulty level FAR more difficult then the one before making it almost impossible to Take your skills on
    " normal" and go right up to " medium". The Hardest difficulty of the game increased the enemies health by an insane amount along and Made it so no matter what, Dante Died in one hit. The Bosses Original Health were insane to begin with.
    YouTube - Devil May Cry 3 - Mission 19 Dante Must Die SS Rank (part 2)

The Final Boss on the hardest mode...you can't be hit once and are forced to dodge 2 attacks that we're impossible to dodge in previous modes
    YouTube - DMC 3 Special Edition Final Boss DMD SS No Damage

艶かしき安息、躊躇いに微笑み (Not sure if this has been done) Hardest Game You've ever played? ZantetsukeN's Avatar

Re: (Not sure if this has been done) Hardest Game You've ever played?

One of the hardest I've personally played is F-Zero GX on Gamecube. You have to really know the tracks to succeed, and when you move up in difficulty, it really starts becoming impossible to win a race. The mission mode also gets hard after the SECOND MISSION! So yeah, pretty hard I think.

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I don't think I've ever played a game that I thought was hard, unless I'd selected the difficulty as so (Fallout 3 and Uncharted (1&2) is ridiculous on the Very Hard/Crushing setting). Games aren't impossible, you just need practice.

I got impatient with Devil May Cry. Seriously, there's a certain part in the first game I just can't get past. That big spider thing was difficult too.

I found Shadow of the Colossus a challenge, but that's because I didn't want to use guides to work out how to kill each Colossi. Figuring out how to kill them on your own on the first play through was difficult, even though some were just obvious. Once you've figured out how to mount each one, you then have to find the weak spots, not knowing how many there are or where they are. As useful as the sword is in finding the Colossi, when you have one coming towards you/attacking at you when you're trying to find weak spots is quite hard.

There are more, but I can't think of them right now, or the games I'm thinking of might have been too hard because I was a lot younger at the time.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

Bananarama (Not sure if this has been done) Hardest Game You've ever played? Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Shadow of the Colossus was an amazing game because of the difficulty. It's def one of the hardest I've played because I also refused to bother with the strategy guide/ gamefaqs. I loved how each boss was completely unique and also that you could topple them in pretty much any order you wanted.

I'm also finding Bioshock to be pretty difficult, mostly because I'm still in the beginning stages and need to ramp up my ammo and genetics.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

The hardest game I've ever played is Tokyo Xtreme racer 3, doesn't seem so bad you race all these teams/ "gangs" of racers, lots of them. Fist you race every member on the team then the boss of that team. Not too bad, there's just a lot of teams, 600 cars total to race in the game. Once you get near the end you have to race this ridiculously,godly fast team, the WHOLE team in a row, so you can't loose any and then you have to race the last guy who's an asshole. Then Try getting all the wanderers which each have a requirement in order for them to show up:

all of them:
    • C1 Inner Loop:

#260 Rikochan - will only appear on even numbered days (i.e. day 2, 4, 6 . . .)
      #261 The Divine Wind - will only appear on rainy/snowy days
      #262 White Tiger - requirements still unknown. He can be tough to find.
      Fridays might be the only day to challenge him.
      #263 Immortal Clown - will appear after you come out of a pit area
      #264 Sorrow Six Star - will only appear if you are driving a car manufactured
      by Subaru
      #265 Straying Idol Freak - will only appear on Wednesdays if you are driving a
      Toyota MR-S
      #266 Bloody Mary - will only appear on Wednesdays after you have beaten #265

C1 Outer Loop:

#267 Illusion B - will only appear after you have 10 or more wins
      #268 Caffeine x3 - will only appear on days that are a multiple of 3 (i.e. 3,
      6, 9 . . .) or include the number 3 (i.e. 3, 13, 23 . . .). You must challenge
      him a total of 3 times for him to race you. Still some dispute about this
      wanderer.
      #269 Paul Suzuki - will only appear on days that are a multiple of 5 (i.e. day
      5, 10, 15 . . .). He parks on the left side of the Outer Loop.
      #270 Funabashi Hooligan - will appear after you have entered all the pit areas
      in Tokyo from both directions. You do not have to do this all in one day. See
      section 7 for pit locations.
      #271 Rolling Master - will only appear if you are driving a Toyota Trueno with
      a Rolling Guys club sticker on it
      #272 The Death Driver - will only appear in the kasumigasenki tunnel after
      2:00am. When you are choosing a starting point hit up on your controller once
      and then select the CI Outer route, he should challenge you right after the
      auto pilots shuts off.
      #273 Shutokou Leader - will only appear after you have gotten a time of 4'05"
      or better on the time attack mode for the C1 Outer Loop

ShinKanjou CCL:

#274 Mosquito Lemon - will appear when you have 2 or more cars in your garage
      #275 Wild Child - will only appear on Sundays and only if you have the R12-C2
      choice for you license plate
      #276 Crossroad Queen - will only race you if you use R6-C3 license plate and
      have over 300 miles on you trip meter
      #277 Yellow Desperado - will only race you if you are in a newly bought car
      #278 Gold License - will only race you if you are signaling right with your
      blinker before you flash your high beams. There might be another requirement
      to get him to appear but I am not sure.
      #279 Master Position - will only appear if you are driving a non-custom and
      non-special non-japanese car. He only appears between 21:00 and 23:00 and is
      parked on the rainbow bridge

ShinKanjou CWL

#280 Glamorous Mami - will race you after you have added a sticker to your car.
      Headlight color changes work as well. (Thanks to CerberusWolf70SS)
      #281 Raspberry Kiss - will only appear on days that are a multiple of 30 (i.e.
      30, 60, 90 . . .) and only on the second half of the game
      #282 Kaoru - will only appear on Tuesdays and Fridays as long as your trip
      meter is below 200 miles
      #283 Cutie Hip - will only race you if your car does not have a spoiler equipped
      #284 Drift Samurai - will only race you if you have an APS club sticker on your
      car
      #285 Silver Wolf - will only race you if you have 500 or more wins

Wangan In:

#286 VIP Style - will only race VIP type cars with custom rims. Nissan Cedric
      300 VIP will work.
      #287 Dirty HATO - will race you if you are driving a 1980s car
      #288 Past 12 o' clock Cinderella - will race you after 00:00 if you are driving
      an American car
      #289 Golden Wolf - will race you if you are driving a Mercedes-Benz or
      Volkswagen

Wangan Out:

#290 Mark of Outburst - will race you if you are driving a Lotus
      #291 Zero - will only race you if all the numbers in the day are the same (i.e.
      11, 22, 33 . . .)
      #292 White Dragon Revolution - will only race you after you have swapped your
      engine
      #293 Late Night Salesman - will only race you if the mileage on your car is
      between 1100 and 2000 miles. Not sure on exact numbers.

Yokohane In:

#294 Osaka Blond - will race you if you are driving a wagon type car
      #295 Gentle Rain - will only race you on rainy day and only if you are driving
      a Nissan Skyline HT2000 GT-R(this car is aquired from Dirty HATO)
      #296 Electric Shark - you must turn on your hazard lights (R3) and then
      alternate hitting the right and left wall/barrier, he will come from behind and
      challenge after not too long
      #297 Exotic Butterfly - will appear after you have 20 million CP or more. You
      also must have a Wind Star club sticker on your car. (Thanks to heyizsushiboi
      for confirming this)

Yokohane Out:

#298 Night Rocket - will only race you if you have a special BAD name. To do
      this you can put a Rolling Guy club sticker on a Toyota Trueno and win races
      until you become Rolling Guy #0.
      #299 SPEED BOX - will race you after you have beaten the Commander team
      #300 I, Shiotani - will race you after you have beaten every team from all areas
      #301 S. Agata Cattle - will appear after you have sold 1 car (Thanks go out to
      Rolling Guy for confirming this)

Yokohama CCL:

#302 Ghost Soul - will race you if you use the R5-C2 license plate on your car
      #303 The Surf Goblin - will race you if you are driving a car with 4WD (i.e.
      Subaru WRX or Nissan Skyline R32-34
      #304 Mr. N-zuka - will race you if you are driving a newer version Mazda RX-7
      with an Infinity club sticker on your car
      #305 NOB - will only appear if your car looks stock, so don't do any aero,
      reinforcement, muffler, or weight down adjustments on your car (Thanks to
      CerberusWolf70SS for confirming this)

Yokohama CWL:

#306 Armadillo - will challenge you right after you beat #307
      #307 Obi-Wan Kenori - will challenge you right after you beat #308
      #308 Yamacchi - will challenge you right after you beat #309
      #309 Let's GO! - will race you only if the number on your license plate is 11-11

10. NAGOYA WANDERERS:

Kanjou:

#117 Hyper Groove - will only appear on Tuesdays. Must also choose the bottom
      starting point and he may only come out after beating the first half of the
      game.
      #118 Snow Dancer - will only race you on rainy/snowy days and only if you
      painted your car in the body paint menu on the same day
      #119 Maniac Bun Bun Maru - will only appear on days that are a multiple of 10
      (i.e. 10, 20, 30 . . .) and you must use the "Ro" character on your license
      plate. The Ro character can be found in the bottom corner to the left of the
      "Y".
      #120 Midnight Black Sun - will only appear after you have gone into the Pit
      Area in the bottom corner 5 or more times
      #121 White Leopard - will only race you if you are driving a 1980s Nissan car.
      The older 300ZX works for him
      #122 Fascinating Magician - will only race you if you own 2 of the same car.
      You can race him with any car you want as long as you own 2 of the same in your
      garage (Thanks to wow its yugi for confirming this)
      #123 100,000km Rotary Man - will only race you if your car has less than 1200
      miles on it
      #124 W Gen-san - will only appear on Fridays and will only race cars that are
      lighter than 600kg. The Suzuki Cappuccino seems to work the best.

W Higashimeihan:

#125 Phantom Spectacle - will only race you if you are driving either a Nissan
      R32, R33 or R34 Skyline. This wanderer is parked on the side of the road and
      will only challenge you if you are slowly driving past
      #126 Kuso Chimpan - will only race you after you have beaten 100 rivals in the
      Nagoya area
      #127 Turbo Man - will only race you if you are driving a non-turbo car and only
      after beating #126

E Higashimeihan:

#128 WEST No. 5 - will only appear on Mondays and will only race you if your
      battle speed is 130mph or above (unsure about the speed needed)
      #129 Cram Instructor - will only race you if you are driving a FF car (i.e.
      Mitsubishi FTO, Toyota Starlet, etc) and only if you have the shift assist
      turned off
      #130 Shocking White Dog - will only appear once wanderers are the only rivals

11. OSAKA WANDERERS:

Kanjou Upper/Lower:

#142 POU@MSR - will challenge you after you have drained #143 half way
      #143 Mistral@MSR - will race only on Saturday and Sunday
      #144 EIC@MSR - will appear after you have beaten #142 and #143
      #145 Sport Newspaper Mania - will only appear on days that end in 9 (i.e. 9,
      19, 29 . . .)
      #146 Night King - will challenge you in the Hagashi area (on the right-most
      straightaway, top half). Drive in first gear at the redline and don't shift up
      while honking your horn (hold in L3 until he shows up)
      #147 FD Tomo-san - will appear after you have used the upper left pit area 5-10
      times
      #148 Beat Ignition - will race you if your muffler is Level 3 or higher
      #149 Jet Black - will only race you if your license plate is off

Wangan In:

#150 Wangan Runner - will appear after you have won 1-3 battles and then
      returned to the garage in this area for several days
      #151 Fire Legend - will only race you if you have swapped to an L-type engine
      #152 Orimabu - will appear after you have won 3 battles in a row in one day in
      this area

Wangan Out:

#153 Stalker Hammer - will appear after you have won 1 race for ten consecutive
      days in this area without leaving for another area during this time. You also
      cannot lose a race during this time as well. Might be more then 10 days for
      some people. It took me 18 days before he came out so just keep at it till he
      appears.
      #154 Radiant Storm - unsure of the requirements for him but he is easy to find
      and race
      #155 YOO@TFB - will only race you after you have beaten #148 and after you have
      turned the volume to the maximum in the options menu

Sakai In:

#156 Magazine Z - will only race you after you have purchased all 5 different Z
      models and have them all currently in your garage. You must be using the 350Z
      when you challenge him
      #157 Whirlwind Fanfare - will race you once you have accumualted 100,000,000 CP
      (Thanks to heyitzsushiboi for confirming this)
      #158 Mister Orange Road - will only race you if you are using the license plate
      R17-C3 and are driving a fairly new car

Sakai Out:

#159 The Pinball - unsure of the requirements for him, but he is easy to find
      and race
      #160 The Driver - will only race you after you have beaten the Low Position
      team. You must also set your ride height to -30mm in order to race him.

12. RIVAL #600

After you have defeated all 599 rivals listed in the game you get to race rival
      #600. But he won't appear right away. You must go back to Tokyo and select
      Wangan In and then choose the middle-most starting point. Race and beat any
      rival and he will come from behind you and challenge you to one final race. If
      you though that I was going to tell you what #600 drives then you are sadly
      mistaken. You have to beat everyone else to find out.

Yeahhh lots of work and the sad part is that I'm actually only missing like 6 or 7 of them at the moment out of all of these, I can't get them to show up -_-; Very very addicting
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 02-26-2010 at 09:52 AM.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Soup Kitchen Jerk. (Not sure if this has been done) Hardest Game You've ever played? Polk's Avatar

Ninja Gaiden Black, Master Ninja mode. I can't even turn my Xbox on because I know Awakened Alma is still laughing at me.
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

Death Before Dishonor (Not sure if this has been done) Hardest Game You've ever played? Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hardest game I have ever played is RE5. I am still trying to get through it on professional mode. Even with all my bad ass weapons(hydra, gatling gun, INFINITE Rocket Launcher)I still get my ass handed to me. You get hit once you have 3 seconds to heal or you die. Complete bull shit...

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

Blog Entries

Getting all the gold medals for Blast Corps back on the N64 was a complete nightmare. I spent so much time on that game as a 10 year old.

Perfect Dark mode on Perfect Agent was like a vacation in hell too. Luckily I trained my little brother to be the best shock trooper co-op buddy ever at that time so we somehow got through it. Also, all of those combat simulator bullshit challenges were insane.

Mass Effect 2 on Insanity was the most recent hard game I played through, and I'd say it ranks up there too. Krogans can push your shit in quick, and maaan was being a Vanguard quite the bad idea there lol. Inferno ammo saved my life.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Registered User (Not sure if this has been done) Hardest Game You've ever played?

Posted by Pete
    Shadow of the Colossus....you could topple them in pretty much any order you wanted.
    Really? I always figured you had to go get the next one that Dormin instructed you to go defeat. I know that you can go back to any of them after they're defeated and beat them again by praying next to their "body" though.

I thought FF III for the DS was pretty difficult, in that you don't have a lot of healing items ready at your disposal. Mainly I'm talking about items that restore your magic power, so you had to keep those conserved for the more difficult battles. Also, Cloud of Darkness can wipe out your entire party in just a few hits if you didn't free the Warriors of Darkness. Even if you do free all the WoD, and you get defeated by CoD, when you try again, you have to go back and free the WoD again because there are no save points in that particular area, and you can't go back to the regular world. Before you save the WoD, you have to fight some really tough enemies, most of which you have to use up your magic power to even defeat, which means that you have to use some of you precious MP restorative items, which means that you have less of those when you face CoD!
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Do the elements trust you? (Not sure if this has been done) Hardest Game You've ever played? bahamuts heir's Avatar

Okami......... Freakin talking, pretty much invincible, brick wall guardians.
    You just don't get it at all! There isn't a thing I don't cherish

cuz I'm bored
    lamest death threat: (final fantasy1)"I, Garland, shall knock you all down!"
    my ff family: pm me if you want to join I might think about it
    me
    my imaginative older brother ethan
    My awesome, Final Fantasy IX loving twin, ViviMasterMage
    Short, Innocent-looking, English-obsessed Brother, Fate.
    Fluffy, Vanilla-colored Moogle, Meigumi/Bob
    my hyper and random sister, Firefly
    my Sephiroth obsessed and Okami playing cousin, Dodie16
    Soul-devouring, knuckleburning younger brother, Alther
    -98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature

The Persistent Flourish (Not sure if this has been done) Hardest Game You've ever played? Alice's Avatar

If freeware games count, I Wanna Be The Guy. I put it here for very obvious reasons.

Other than that, I really have no idea...no game really challenged me that much.

raz44

has anyone played..CHRONO CROSS????!!!!! awts i didnt finish the game till now...T_T

.............. (Not sure if this has been done) Hardest Game You've ever played? smurphy's Avatar

Unlimited saga on the PS2 stands out for me. The difficulty put me off the game which was a shame as there was a potential few hundred hours of playing time in there. More recently Valkyria Chronicles has proven to be a right b*tch.
    "A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject."
    Winston S.Churchill

Go with me, Exkaizer~ (Not sure if this has been done) Hardest Game You've ever played? Treize's Avatar

I've never beaten this game, but I think Hoshigami is pretty difficult. For those who don't know, Hoshigami is a strategy RPG, and it can get pretty annoying at times because if one of your characters die in battle, they stay dead. Also if I remember right, the other characters you fight are always at the same level or a higher level than you, and there are almost always more enemies than the characters that you have control of. Unless you reset every time your characters die, you can expect to be level grinding quite a lot to get your newly recruited level one characters back up to level thirty or whatever level the character that died was at. This game can get really difficult if you don't get a grasp of the magic and deity system that it uses. It is a good game, but I don't know when I'll ever beat it.

I guess I don't play really hard games very often. Most games can be done if you put enough effort into them.
    TFF Family:
    stardragon -- Nick -- Fishie -- Silver -- Omega Weapon -- Tiger Lily -- Athna Loveil -- Phantom -- ekimeinna -- Novacrash -- FFGuru89 -- Kaos_Dragon -- ziroth

-PM me if you would like to join.

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth (Not sure if this has been done) Hardest Game You've ever played? Xanatos's Avatar

The hardest game I ever played is Contra III: The Alien Wars for SNES, because of it's insane difficulty I never got to beat it not even on easy mode and the worst thing is that only the Japanese version had the cheat codes.

Also The Amazing Spiderman for GB, I do manage to get to the final boss but i usually spend all my lives and continue options doing so which means that I end up losing pretty quick every time.

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

Che

Ecco the Dolphin. HOLY CRAP I broke so many controllers over this game.

Waiting for your sister to turn 18 (Not sure if this has been done) Hardest Game You've ever played? chrono's Avatar

Battletoads(the nes version) yes i said it. End of thread. mods go on ahead and lock this thread because there is nothing else to see here.

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\bit torrents\jiu jitsu\helio.jpg

Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch a movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." -Marcelo Garcia

To fight is a man's instinct; if men have nothing else to fight over they will fight over words, fancies, or women, or they will fight because they dislike each other's looks, or because they have met walking in opposite directions” - George Santayana

Blog Entries

Hmm...I'd say the most recent difficult game I've played is Demon's Souls. It's hard but not in a cheap way. When I bought it the Gamestop guy was warning me about the difficulty level; he clearly expected me to bring it back and complain. He was disappointed. It's the kind of challenge I like and really, once you get past the rather steep learning curve it's not so bad.

Some games were hard the first time I played them, but when I went back to try again after a few months/years I usually find that it's not as hard as I remember. Usually it's a case of me being too worked up and frustrated. Once I go back and look at it with a more patient, objective view I see where I messed up and can easily get through it the second time. Unless the game really is that damned cheap, in which case I simply move on. I can't remember any specific titles that were hard in a cheap way, though.

~DragonHeart~
    Family: Psiko, Mistress Sheena, Djinn

Che

Quote Originally Posted by DragonHeart View Post
    Hmm...I'd say the most recent difficult game I've played is Demon's Souls. It's hard but not in a cheap way. When I bought it the Gamestop guy was warning me about the difficulty level; he clearly expected me to bring it back and complain. He was disappointed. It's the kind of challenge I like and really, once you get past the rather steep learning curve it's not so bad.

Some games were hard the first time I played them, but when I went back to try again after a few months/years I usually find that it's not as hard as I remember. Usually it's a case of me being too worked up and frustrated. Once I go back and look at it with a more patient, objective view I see where I messed up and can easily get through it the second time. Unless the game really is that damned cheap, in which case I simply move on. I can't remember any specific titles that were hard in a cheap way, though.

~DragonHeart~
    How do you know he was disappointed if you never brought it back to see his reaction?

as time passes we all age and die (Not sure if this has been done) Hardest Game You've ever played? lonley summoner's Avatar

any tomb raider the scare me

Blog Entries

Another game that was probably a big accomplishment in terms of difficulty was Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne for the PS2, on hard mode lol. The game was one of the most unforgiving rpgs I have ever played before, and even with badass monsters on your team like Metatron, it still took a lot of critical thinking (and a bit of luck) to outsmart the bosses. It was a rewarding game however, and offered a lot of customization for the main character.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Registered User (Not sure if this has been done) Hardest Game You've ever played? Megatron0000's Avatar

Life Force for the NES (without 99 life cheat) is nearly impossible to beat. At least for me.