Thread: New Persona 5 Trailer Released

The Quiet One New Persona 5 Trailer Released Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries

JRPG News Post New Persona 5 Trailer Released

Atlus has released the long anticipated trailer for Persona 5 that features the first look at the game running. It was expected that during their 30 hour live stream of all things Persona, that there would be a trailer released and Atlus did not disappoint. The trailer showed off two new characters along with a pet cat, which may be not too unlike the dog from P3 and a playable character. Returning familiars like Igor showed up as well. It's not know if the footage is from the PS3 or PS4 version of the game, but it is clear that it still keeps the same flair and style of the Persona series while still carving out a new place within the franchise. It also seems that there might be a thief or the player are playing thieves planning heists as a possible central focus.

Attached Images Attached Images New Persona 5 Trailer Released-p5logo-jpg 
    Curious? There's no limits but your own imagination.
    Don't know how to roleplay, but want to learn? Visit Here!

2007 and 2009 Best Writer of TFF and 2009 Most Creative Co-Winner

Boxer of the Galaxy New Persona 5 Trailer Released Rowan's Avatar
    Bucketloads. Everywhere. its gonna take me 20 minutes to clean this up.

Blog Entries
    Take all the time you need, because the trailer is simply amazing. It made me so excited to finally see the game and wow it is beautiful and so stylish and cool. This game needs to come out now.

Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    Take all the time you need, because the trailer is simply amazing. It made me so excited to finally see the game and wow it is beautiful and so stylish and cool. This game needs to come out now.
    Haha its quite amusing, I've never seen you actually appear so excited about something before. But yes, at least we can relish in the fact it will most certainly be released this year, so its not so far away. This trailer will satisfy me until then.

What console will it be released on? Please be 3ds and wii u. That looks like one good game to play.

Blog Entries
    It is PS3 and PS4 Odin.

My enthusiasm is not unique to Persona 5, but I guess I haven't verbalized the sort of energy I get over certain games before. It's rather interesting that I hadn't really noticed. But the trailer was so strong and well executed it just draws emotions out very easily. But you should see how I am in person over the games I'm jumping up and down over.

I want to play a game. New Persona 5 Trailer Released Zargabaath's Avatar
    In one part of the trailer it appears that the party is hanging out at the bar from Catherine. It could be a diner of sorts instead of a bar, but let Vincent be an employee. From my understanding, in this game the party are more vigilantes than, as one person put it, "Scooby-Doo".

Main series FFs Beaten - FF: 4x, FFII: 3x, FFIII: 3x, FFIV: 3x, FFV: 3x, FFVI: 4x, FFVII: 5x, FFVIII: 5x, FFIX: 3x, FFX: 4x, FFXII: 3x, FFXIII: 2x, FFXV: 2x

suss this out guys;

"Good evening to you all. Persona Team’s Hashino here.

For this game, we’re going with a challenge that fuses together a juvenile school setting that is as large as life, together with a picaresque romance. In the previous game, we wrote a story that involved having a justice group chase down a bad guy that could easily be feared by just about anyone.

This time, it’s about a group of high school students that are being “chased” by unexpected occurrences due to the justice they believe in. We’re writing [the story] to convey a thrilling everyday life in the shoes of these characters, that are as large as life, in this juvenile school setting.

We, the team, are working together as we advance through development so you can enjoy something with evolved graphics and sound, along with party members that are just a tad bit more ill-behaved than what you’ve been used to up until now.

We all have so many feelings that are going into this title. While this is a product by Atlus that is known for its individualistic side, some say that a strong personality can break away from common rules and models… so it can be seen as a nuisance as well.

However, the way we see a person’s character, it can spread to others for good or for bad, and it can even change the way another would think or behave… and that’s the potential power we see in it.

We may feel some sort of suffocation in this world today, but as long as the world is comprised of relationships among humans, it is a person’s character, or a group’s character, that will provide the ‘power’ to destroy that ‘feeling of entrapment’.

I’m hoping that this title will shape up into something that can embody such feelings, and something that will remain in your hearts.

In order to meet all of your expectations, even just a little, the development team staff are working hard, so I’d like to say thank you for your continued support!

Katsura Hashino"

check out these funky menus, as well as the options within them.

Blog Entries
    Yeah, I already said before, but I love those menus. They are so interesting to watch and see the transitions. And the whole thief/vigilante thing sounds like it'll be interesting. The characters won't be the standard type we've been used to dealing with. It'll be a great change of pace.