Thread: New Monolith X RPG Gameplay Video

The Quiet One New Monolith X RPG Gameplay Video Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries

JRPG News Post New Monolith X RPG Gameplay Video

Still known only as X, the new game from Monolith continuing their Xeno themed titles, released a new gameplay trailer for their upcoming RPG for the Wii U. The trailer focuses on combat showing off both on-foot combat as well as mecha combat. It gives a good sense of scale against the monsters as well as the power the mecha have with smaller monsters.

It's still uncertain if it will make a NA and EU release, but Xenoblade eventually arrived. So it is a strong possibility.

Source: First Gameplay Footage Of X, Monolith Soft's Wii U RPG - Siliconera
    Attached Images Attached Images New Monolith X RPG Gameplay Video-xlogo-jpg 
    Curious? There's no limits but your own imagination.
    Don't know how to roleplay, but want to learn? Visit Here!

2007 and 2009 Best Writer of TFF and 2009 Most Creative Co-Winner

My most anticipated game right here. I don't have a Wii U, but I would get one for just this game.

Xenoblade quickly became my favorite game. Can't say no to more of the same, but made better.

Also, for anyone starving for what kind of plot this could possibly have: It seems that "United St" is partially visible on that structure in the background, with a rectangular red/white stripe pattern to the left of it. Seems quite likely to be United States with the U.S. flag.

I am still hoping this game will have a Soma Bringer-like multiplayer, but online. That would make it perfect. It's one of the biggest things I felt Xenoblade was missing.

Certified tech, come at me! New Monolith X RPG Gameplay Video SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    This game looks really good, not just the graphics, but the gameplay and the evolved battle system where you can mount a mecha and deal heavier damage. I understand you can drive vehicles around the world map from the first trailer for the game.
    Currently Playing: