Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Currently Playing v2.0 [Descriptive]

Currently Playing v2.0 [Descriptive]

Seeing that the currently playing thread completely disappeared I decided to talk to Telegraph and we came to an agreement that the new currently playing should be more then just listing the current game you are playing. There should be a little thought put into this process by adding some detail.

This way people who are interested also know where you are, what you are doing and what not. If you plan on putting spoilers in this then be kind and throw them in spoiler tags.

I went ahead and made a quick template that is for your use or if you want to make variations of it to fit the current game that you are playing that is fine also. I made it kind of generic and not genre specific so feel free to alter it as you need it to be.

Also if you are playing multiple titles you can list them all in a single post just re use the template.

Note: you do not have to use the template in it's entirety.

Current game:
    Platform:
    Current play through:
    Current game completion (if known):
    Current party (if applicable):
    Current level(s) (if applicable):
    Current location:
    Current in game clock time:
    How have you been using your in game time?:
    Current objective:
    Next objective:
    Thought of the game at the point you are currently at:
    Total game overs?:
    Favorite event so far:
    Favorite character and why:
    Random stat you want to include (wins, looses, party stats, ect ect):
    Rate the game if you have beaten or completed the game (1-5 stars; 1 being poor while 5 represents excellent):
    Comments:
    As for me I have pretty much stopped playing some of the other titles that I was playing so that I can concentrate on this one game. I still plan on finishing up the rest of Heavy Rain and working on a review but seeing I lent it out it might be a few weeks before I get that up and going again.

Current game: Breath of Fire III

Platform: PS1 on the PS3.

Current play through: Got to say this is my third maybe forth time

Current game completion (if known): N/A

Current party (if applicable): Ryu, Nina, and Momo

Current level(s) (if applicable): 14, 13 and 12

Current location: The tower

Current in game clock time: 7:04

How have you been using your in game time?: Mainly just playing around.
    Spent a while leveling up at the beginning and there has been about 2 hours worth of smoke breaks and phone calls that have slowed me down a little. Also I have been exploring and fishing a lot.

Current objective: Escape the tower

Next objective: Get back to Wyndia

Thought of the game at the point you are currently at: So far I am having a blast replaying this one. I haven’t played it in so long that I have forgot what it was mainly about including the story, game play and strategies. Also I remembered why I never really used Momo.

Total game overs?: 1 out of stupidity.

Favorite event so far: The Wyndia Catacombs are always fun. For some reason I have always enjoyed giving that area a play though.

Favorite character and why: Rei, not sure. I just remember him being a bad ass and am still drawn to him for some reason even though I don’t remember that much about him. Plus he has good intentions; just look what he did for the kids. He became the guardian of 2 kids and started to raise them even though he could barely feed hiself.

Random stat you want to include (wins, looses, party stats, ect ect): Nothing at the moment

Rate the game if you have beaten or completed the game (1-5 stars; 1 being poor while 5 represents excellent): N/A want to beat it again before giving it a star rating.

Comments: I love this game. I miss the old school feeling that a lot of the new games are currently missing. The more I play this one the more I actually want to sit down and play through some of my older titles.
    Last edited by Meier Link; 06-10-2010 at 10:08 PM.
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards:

I want to play a game. Currently Playing v2.0 [Descriptive] Zargabaath's Avatar

Re: Currently Playing v2.0 [Descriptive]

Current Game: Final Fantasy IV DS

Platform: DS on my DS Lite

Current playthrough: 3rd time for Final Fantasy IV, 1st for the DS version

Current game completion: I would say around 80% if not more.

Current party: Cecil, Kain, Edge, Rosa, & Rydia

Current levels: 59, 60, 55, 59, & 58 (in order of how I listed my party).

Current location: Sealed Cave

Current in game clock: 27:52

How have I been using my in game time? Have done plenty of training because of the annoying difficulty spikes that test my nerve. I've also played some of Whyte's mini-games which are simple yet fun.

Current objective: Leave the Sealed Cave

Next objective: To the moon.

Thought(s) of the game where I'm currently at: Well right now I'm enjoying the game as I'm on an even footing with the enemies, plus they aren't uber-powerful with abilities that can almost wipe your party just by doing it once.

Total game overs: Not sure but I'll go with > 20.

Favourite event so far?: Whenever Cid has talked via voice actor; his VA makes him sound scary, like he's going to eat ya. It has added a new dimension of humor in the game for me.

Favourite character: Quite a few choices I can go with. Cecil the main character whose journey of inner-struggle is wonderous or Kain dealing with his love for Rosa, frienship to Cecil, and being a pawn to Golbez. Rubicante gets some appreciation for being such an unique villian, especially at the time of release. Finally there is Cid - even though the ol' fart should've died - his VA makes me happy to see him. To choose though I'll go with Cecil, the strong main character.

Random Stat: Nothing really noteworthy that I can think of.

Rate the game: Well I've gotten pretty far into the game and so far the DS version is my least favourite version of Final Fantasy IV, even though it has a lot on the Final Fantasy Chronicles version. The fake deaths as poor plot devices and some other bad plot devices have stuck with me this time along with the horrid difficulty spikes that make the game unbearable sometimes. I've made mention that I thought about restarting Final Fantasy IV by playing the GBA version - my favourite. So I'll give it [DS version] a rating of... ... 2 and a half stars.

Comments: Once I beat this version I most likely won't ever be touching it again and will be replaying Final Fantasy IV Advance. The voice-acting is pretty good though I'm not too hard to impress. The augment system does spice up the plain battle system that FF IV had. Hopefully I can enjoy the final parts of the game.

06/15/2010 Edit: Well I beat the game earlier today and I think of upping the rating of this game to 3 stars out of 5 as it became more enjoyable, as the previous versions were. I was greatly surprised that with the difficulty spikes in this game that the moon was pretty easy - that place used to be a death zone.
    Last edited by Zargabaath; 06-15-2010 at 10:53 AM.

Main series FFs Beaten - FF: 4x, FFII: 3x, FFIII: 3x, FFIV: 3x, FFV: 3x, FFVI: 4x, FFVII: 5x, FFVIII: 5x, FFIX: 3x, FFX: 4x, FFXII: 3x, FFXIII: 2x, FFXV: 2x

Go with me, Exkaizer~ Currently Playing v2.0 [Descriptive] Treize's Avatar

This seems like a lot of work, but I guess I'll play along.

Current game: .hack GU Rebirth
    Platform: PS2
    Current play through: Third or fourth.
    Current game completion (if known): 1/10 maybe?
    Current party (if applicable): Haseo, Atoli, and Kuhn. I have to use all the characters, though, sometimes. =/
    Current level(s) (if applicable): 6-9
    Current location: Mac Anu
    Current in game clock time: Don't know. 2-4 hours.
    How have you been using your in game time?: I've been playing the game?
    Current objective: I'm going to stop Aida!
    Next objective: Still going to stop Aida? Maybe find Tri-Edge (Kite) at some point. I want to get to the arena soon. I think that's the best part.
    Thought of the game at the point you are currently at: The first of the three games is probably the least interesting, but I kind of wanted to play them in order to get the whole story again.
    Total game overs?: 0 I didn't even take the extra level bonus! =O
    Favorite event so far: The part where you first see Endrance? Nothing that exciting has happened so far.
    Favorite character and why: Atoli? Haseo is very annoying at this point in the game, and Silabus and Gaspard are just stupid throughout. I kind of feel sorry for how poorly Atoli is treated, so I'll go with her.
    Random stat you want to include (wins, looses, party stats, ect ect): I got an S on the last mission I did. It's annoying how you have to get so many Chim-chims to get a high rank. I'm already at 99! It don't need anymore!
    Rate the game if you have beaten or completed the game (1-5 stars; 1 being poor while 5 represents excellent): 3? As a whole, I would say the series is a 4.
    Comments: I like the series, but like I said, this one is probably the worst. All of the characters seem annoying and whiny at this point. Also this was too much writing for something that no one probably cares about. =/
    TFF Family:
    stardragon -- Nick -- Fishie -- Silver -- Omega Weapon -- Tiger Lily -- Athna Loveil -- Phantom -- ekimeinna -- Novacrash -- FFGuru89 -- Kaos_Dragon -- ziroth

-PM me if you would like to join.

Registered User Currently Playing v2.0 [Descriptive] darknesse's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Current game:
    Golden Sun
    Platform:
    Gameboy advance
    Current play through:
    First time
    Current game completion (if known):
    Collecting the rest of Djinn before the final boss
    Current level(s) (if applicable):
    ~30
    Current location:
    Babi tower
    How have you been using your in game time?:
    Casual, its a first play through, im aiming for the complete experience
    Current objective:
    Stop saturos lighting the venus lighthouse
    Next objective:
    Buy golden sun 2
    Thought of the game at the point you are currently at:
    I really like it. A very good rpg
    Total game overs?:
    1, a purepose death, i wanted the rest of the djinn before completing the game
    Favorite event so far:
    Near the start of the game, the stealing of the 4 gems
    Favorite character and why:
    The main charactor, i renamed him seph lol
    Rate the game if you have beaten or completed the game (1-5 stars; 1 being poor while 5 represents excellent):
    Since im at the final boss, i will give it 4 and a half palms out of 5
    Comments:
    Cant wait for golden sun 2
    ~Blink your eyes just once and see everything in ruin

Embrace the night my friends

Currently Playing v2.0 [Descriptive] Jin's Avatar

Current game: 3D Dot Game Heroes

Platform: PS3

Current play through: My first.

Current game completion (if known): Not sure. I'm 10 hours in and just finished the fire temple. I'd think maybe 5 to 10 more hours to go including side stuff?

Current party (if applicable): My character is Takeyama, the great Japanese business man.

Current level(s) (if applicable): N/A

Current location: Just outside the main town.

Current in game clock time: 10:55:59

How have you been using your in game time?: The same way I would in Zelda. Temples and secrets.

Current objective: The Wind Temple.

Next objective: Secrets around the Wind Temple?

Thought of the game at the point you are currently at: Freaking love it.

Total game overs?: Too many to count, haha.

Favorite event so far: The dialogue in general is pretty hysterical.

Favorite character and why:My own character. He's a Japanese business man that slays dragons with a 5 foot by 10 foot sword. Come on.

Random stat you want to include (wins, looses, party stats, ect ect): Ummm...1 annoying fairy? (albeit less annoying than Navi)

Rate the game if you have beaten or completed the game (1-5 stars; 1 being poor while 5 represents excellent): I haven't beaten it, but I'd give it a 4/5

Comments: Old school fans should buy this game. No exceptions. It's only $40 US.

Until now!

Registered User Currently Playing v2.0 [Descriptive]

Current game: Final Fantasy XIII

Current play through: This is my first playthrough that I will actually get around to completing. I started a previous game, only to erase it and start over a few hours into the game.

Current game completion: I'm on Chapter 11 out of 13, so I would say that I'm getting really close to beating it. There is the post game to consider, what with all the missions that you unlock, so I suppose I still have a good chunk of game left to play.

Current party: Fang (my main), Hope, and Lightning.

Current level(s): Well, I'm on level 8 of the Crystarium, and I'm trying to max out Fang's Sen, Com, Sab roles, Hope's Med, Syn, Rav roles, and Lightning's Rav, Com, and Med roles. I have a lot of nodes to fill before that happens though...

Current location: Mah'Habbara Subterra in Gran Pulse

Current in game clock time
    : ~37 hours

How have you been using your in game time?
    : It's mostly checking out the datalog, and fixing up my characters' Crystarium paths and filling out the nodes for them. Oh, and also CP grinding takes up a lot of my playtime as well.

Current objective: I'm heading to Oerba Village as the story objective, but my personal objective is to grind for CP so I can fill up some nodes in the Crystarium.

Next objective: I will have to find out in regards to story, but eventually I wanna take on some missions.

Thought of the game at the point you are currently at: I'm enjoying it now, after putting it down for over a month. Gran Pulse really is a pretty spectacular-looking place, and it's definitely making me change my overall view of the game.

Total game overs?: Far too many for me to mention specifics... Though I would honestly have to say it's less than 25....

Favorite event so far: I thought trekking through the Vile Peaks was fun, and also hanging out in Nautilaus was neat as well, but my favorite event right now was making it to Gran Pulse. The cinematic was pretty spectacular, and the amount of exploration that you're given after being in Cocoon for so long is really refreshing.

Favorite character and why: Well, right now, it's a tie between Hope, Sazh, and Fang. Hope has that sense of realness to him, if that makes sense, and he's a pretty relatable character. Honestly, if I was in their situation, I would probably have his type of reaction to everything
    SPOILER!!:
    except I probably wouldn't have a vendetta against Snow for so long.
    I like Sazh for his quips and role he adds to the story. I find him probably the most interesting in the group. As for Fang, I like her for her attitude. It's not too abrasive, but she's not gonna put up with anyone's bull either.

Comments: Well, I'm glad I gave the title another chance, and once I finish with this playthrough, I'll probably try another one just to get all the story stuff straightened out.
    Last edited by Dodie16; 06-11-2010 at 10:53 AM.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Memento Rhapso Currently Playing v2.0 [Descriptive] Rhaps's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Current game: The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
    Platform: GBA but using the vBA Emulator
    Current play through: First time
    Current game completion (if known): Wanna say 2/4 but I know that there's gonna be a twist
    Current party (if applicable): N/A
    Current level(s) (if applicable): N/A
    Current location: Desert Palace
    Current in game clock time: No Clue
    How have you been using your in game time?: Minor time used in heart-piece gathering, majority towards storyline
    Current objective: Raid the palace and get the second medallion
    Next objective: Same concept, water palace probably
    Thought of the game at the point you are currently at: Sand O_o
    Total game overs?: 3 ish
    Favorite event so far: When the first old man sage descendant gives you some new kicks
    Favorite character and why: No clue
    Random stat you want to include (wins, looses, party stats, ect ect): I have 5 hearts :3
    Rate the game if you have beaten or completed the game (1-5 stars; 1 being poor while 5 represents excellent): No
    Comments: Emulator glitches SUCK
    Last edited by Rhaps; 06-11-2010 at 03:22 PM.

CPC8- 'fo bros, 'fo life, 'fo shizzle

SPOILER!!:
    I won something :3

Also member of something that won another thing

Don't click this.

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth Currently Playing v2.0 [Descriptive] Xanatos's Avatar

Current game: The Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass

Platform: Nintendo DS/emulator

Current game completion (if known): Can't say for sure, but if I would have to guess somewhere about 70%

Current location: Temple of the Ocean King

Current in game clock time: hard to say, 15-20 hours

How have you been using your in game time?: besides following the main story I've spent a lot of time on exploring the islands and playing minigames.

Current objective: trying to find the fourth sea chart

Next objective: will have to find the third metal for the sole purpose of making the Phantom Sword

Thought of the game at the point you are currently at: As any other Zelda game.

Total game overs?: none, the game's been fairly easy so far, dungeons are pretty much strait forward and most of the bosses were quite easy.

Favorite event so far: Fight with Gleook, one of my favorite bosses through the series, looks damn amazing and it took me a while to figure it's weakens.

Favorite character and why: Linebeck, love his attitude and he's rather funny, this may sound strange but he kinda looks like Johnny Depp

Rate the game if you have beaten or completed the game (1-5 stars; 1 being poor while 5 represents excellent): Still haven't beaten it but so far it deserves 4, highly doubt it'll change til the end.

Comments: Well, I'm glad the events of this game don't take place in Hyrule, plus I don't have to fight Ganadorf again, I appreciate different kind of Zelda though she still managed to be kidnapped. The game's certainly more fresh than I expected, glad that producer decided to get rid of some elements that seem to constantly repeat through the franchise.

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

Registered User Currently Playing v2.0 [Descriptive] kupo's Avatar

well...this is going to be sort of difficult to fill out because of my current game, but i'll try my best

Current game: itadaki street portable

Platform: psp

Current play through: first

Current game completion (if known): as far as unlocking things...about 1/3rd to 1/2 unlocked

Current party (if applicable): NA

Current level(s) (if applicable): NA

Current location: the zanarkand map

Current in game clock time: lol...umm...maybe 12 hrs or so?

How have you been using your in game time?: playing maps, trying not to come in last lol

Current objective: get enough money to unlock another map

Next objective: same as above plus more characters :coughbaschcough:

Thought of the game at the point you are currently at: its fun. annoying at times cause i dont know what the characters are saying (im sure a slime was talking smack to ashe at some point) but it dosen't have a story line so eh

Total game overs?: there are no game overs...but you can go completely bankrupt and you automatically loose. hasen't happened to me yet but it almost did on my first map

Favorite event so far: NA

Favorite character and why: i never thought i'd say it but my favorite is...cloud only because he looks like he's about to fall over when he swings his sword to roll the dice. its kinda cute

Random stat you want to include (wins, looses, party stats, ect ect): ive never gone bankrupt

Rate the game if you have beaten or completed the game (1-5 stars; 1 being poor while 5
    represents excellent):
    NA

Comments: its a really fun game if your into board games. it takes a little time to figure our how everything works, but once you catch on to that its silly fun. and you dont really have to know any japanese to play it which is nice. plus all the characters chibized so even sephiroth huggable....heh

"With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man." - Balthier

CURRENTLY PLAYING
    final fantasy xiii-2
    skyrim
    pokemon fire red

The Bird Of Hermes Currently Playing v2.0 [Descriptive] Dancing_Corpse's Avatar

Current game: Tales of Hearts (Anime Movie Edition)

Platform: DS

Current play through: My First

Current game completion (if known): Unknown

Current party (if applicable): Hisui Hearts, Innes Lorenz, Kunzite (Not 100% sure on the english spelling)

Current level(s) (if applicable):24 for all

Current location: Inside Chalcedny Arcome's mind

Current in game clock time: 11:05

How have you been using your in game time?: Mostly getting lost because the instructions are in Japanese so I mostly have to guess what to do

Current objective: Walk from point A to point B, slay Boss and rescue kidnapped female party member. Theres probly an actual reason for why it happens but since I dont know it I will just believe this is what I'm meant to do.

Next objective: Same as current objective I assume

Thought of the game at the point you are currently at: It's great. Beautiful character designs, fun battle system and a large amount of difficult enemies. Possibly great story but don't ask me.

Total game overs?: 3 or 4

Favorite event so far: Kunzite saving my party from those guys that are amped up on steroids.

Favorite character and why: Kunzite. He's got great attacks. Awesome character design. And hes a robot that has a heart.

Delivering fresh D&D 'brews since 2005 Currently Playing v2.0 [Descriptive] T.G. Oskar's Avatar

Current game: Etrian Odyssey
    Platform: Nintendo DS
    Current play through: first
    Current game completion (if known): near official end
    Current level(s) (if applicable): between 59 to 68 (out of 70)
    Current location: Lost Shinjuku B21F
    Current in game clock time: Unknown
    How have you been using your in game time?: Finishing quests, level-grinding to lv. 70.
    Current objective: Finishing quests
    Next objective: Get some characters back to lv. 1, finish the game
    Thought of the game at the point you are currently at: should have finished this earlier
    Total game overs?: About 3 (and the game is supposed to be NINTENDO HARD)
    Favorite event so far: of the few? Having a mid-boss slain by the actual stage boss. Did me the favor of killing the last remaining mid-boss so I could actually succeed on the mission.
    Favorite character and why: None, since all are pre-generated.
    Party composition: 1 tank, 1 damage dealer, 1 blaster, 1 healer, 1 buffer. Usually changing, but the Protector (tank), the Medic (healer) and the Troubadour (buffer) are key party members.
    Comments: For a game that's supposed to be NINTENDO HARD, it's surprisingly easy (granted, so as long as you keep a few certain stuff around). Supposedly the last 5 floors are OMFG HARD!!!, so awaiting the challenge ^_^

Current game: Super Robot Wars A Portable
    Platform: Playstation Portable
    Current play through: 1st
    Current game completion (if known): Over 50% (20 out of 39 missions)
    Current party (if applicable): Too long to mention
    Current level(s) (if applicable): Between 16 and 23
    Current location: Intermission - Mission 20 - 21 (Yokosuka, Japan)
    Current in game clock time: 30+ hours
    How have you been using your in game time?: Trying to keep leveling up ALL characters (and there's over 50 of them)
    Current objective: besides finishing levels? Get 30+ kills with Ch...I mean, QUATTRO (Zeta Gundam) and Kaine Wakaba (Metal Armor Dragonar) to get some of the secrets.
    Next objective: get Master Asia. Yes, he lives. Oh, and finding out what else happens in the game!
    Thought of the game at the point you are currently at: Dammit, now it's getting harder!
    Total game overs?: about 1 or 2. Doesn't matter, since the temp. save function is lovely.
    Favorite event so far: of the many? Well...Axel (main character) wooing the Dragonar team so they don't feel lonely (Crowning Moment of Funny), each time Domon Kasshu does something. Oh, and when Axel barely dodges getting killed (BARELY!) by a simultaneous attack from Domon Kasshu and Kazuya Ryuuzaki (from Brave Leader Daimos)
    Favorite character and why: Axel Almer (main character). Because of his amnesia and silly way of acting, that is (bonus: martial arts mecha that regenerates HP). Also: Domon Kasshu ("My love, my anger and my sorrow! Take it! SHIIIIINIIIIING!! FIIIIINGEEEEERRR!! SWOOOOOOOOOOORD!!! *people die*); Bright Noah (Captain of the Argama, Leader of the Londo Bell; MAKER OF MEN!)
    Turns: over 400
    Characters: over 50
    Mecha: over 50
    Comments: I feel bad for not saving GAI! DAIGOUJI! But the Undefeated of the East, Master Asia, could not be ignored that easily! Knowing that I saved him is so gratifying! Not to mention saving Musashi Tomoe (Getter Robo), recruiting two enemies to my group, amongst other things. Erm...what are you waiting for? Go, get it! Shell 50 bucks and import it; it's as awesome as awesome can get!

Current game: Final Fantasy: War of the Lions
    Platform: Playstation Portable
    Current play through: In the PSP, 1st. Overall, 4th (counting the PSX playthroughs)
    Current game completion (if known): around 85% (only Midlight's Deep and then to Mullonde)
    Current party (if applicable): Ramza, about 6-7 generics plus Ladd, Alicia and Lavian, Agrias, Mustadio, Rapha, Marach, Meliadoul, Beowulf, Reis, Construct 8, Cloud, Luso, Balthier, 3 Behemots...and God. I mean, Orlandeau.
    Current level(s) (if applicable): between 62 and 65
    Current location: roaming the map.
    Current in game clock time: 120 hours and counting
    How have you been using your in game time?: Level grinding. Since I don't want to miss a thing (thing being all the Treasure stuff)...
    Current objective: Level up everyone (specifically, to get Lavian to become a Dark Knight, master all mage classes with my two Arithmeticians, and get some special NPCs to master their secondary A-Ability classes). Oh, and getting a darned Stoneshooter!
    Next objective: Midlight's Deep, then, THE WORLD! Erm...actually, Orbonne Monastery
    Thought of the game at the point you are currently at: better than the original. It actually motivates people to make weird combinations, use classes like Archer (!!) and everything is just eye candy. Now, if the animations weren't so zetta slow...
    Total game overs?: None...that I think of.
    Favorite event so far: Balthier's introduction ("...or my name's not Balthier..."). That beat my all-time favorite (Mustadio being shot, Ramza crying "Phoenix Down, Phoenix Down!")
    Favorite character and why: Orland(ea)u, of course. I mean, the guy is just win incarnate! He, and Balthier. They give Ramza a run for his money.
    Money: over 3 million Gil.
    Rate the game if you have beaten or completed the game (1-5 stars; 1 being poor while 5 represents excellent): 5 outta 5. A classic.
    Comments: boy, does getting to be a Dark Knight is obnoxiously hard! But I'm already getting the moves: Ramza as Squire/Dark Knight, Luso as Game Hunter/Monk, Orland(ea)u as Sword Saint/Samurai, a generic Summoner/Arithmetician, Lavian as Dark Knight/Black Mage...do I keep going? Oh, and a Ranger (generic Archer/Geomancer), Alicia as Monk/Knight with Dual Wield (oh, boy, that stuff is BRUTAL!), amongst my investigation shinies.

Just to indicate: Etrian Odyssey and FFT: War of the Lions I play while outside. SRW A Portable I only play at my home, since I need a translation guide for it (because nothing is more awesome than having a load of mecha anime on a blender, set to "Awesome")
    Delivering scathing wit as a Rogue using Sneak Attack.

Pester me on the Giant in the Playground Forums if you really need me.

The Final Boss Theorem:
    The size of the ultimate form of the final boss is inversely proportional to it's chances of actually beating your party. If you agree with this, please copy and paste this valuable piece of info on your sig. AND, if you're evil and villainous...never settle for a big form when a smaller form is more kickass...

'Tis a shame I can only place names now...:
    Silver, Omnitense, Govinda, Aerif, Meier Link,
    (whatever is the name of) The Stig, Grizzly, Fishie,
    Craven, Spiral Architect, Flash AND Froggie.

Spaces still available. Join today!!

Nomu-baka, this is FAR from over...:

Learner Currently Playing v2.0 [Descriptive] CloudTide's Avatar

Current game:Final Fantasy V
    Platform:GBA
    Current play through:1st
    Current game completion (if known):i'm at the part where the big whirlpool sucks in Syldra (or whatever her name is) in and the ship drifts to the graveyard of ships
    Current party (if applicable):Bartz, Faris, Lenna, and Galuf
    Current level(s) (if applicable):all lvl 6
    Current location:Ship Graveyard
    Current in game clock time:1 hour 10 mins
    How have you been using your in game time?:Well i've been going with the story so far but im gonna start training
    Current objective:unknown
    Next objective:unknown
    Thought of the game at the point you are currently at:i really like it its pretty epic
    Total game overs?:0 (hallelujah)
    Favorite event so far:i got the job change option
    Favorite character:Faris
    ~ Victus per Veneratio ~

The Mad God Currently Playing v2.0 [Descriptive] Heartless Angel's Avatar

Current game: Dissidia: FInal Fantasy
    Platform: PSP
    Current play through: I've only made one file, just perfecting technique now.
    Current game completion (if known): I've got everything done, all items, all characters maxed, everything.
    Current party (if applicable): Well, not really a party, but characters I'm working on atm are: Sephiroth, Jecht, and Gabranth
    Current level(s) (if applicable): all 100s.
    Current location: Dream's End, I like this stage because it's almost entirely airborne combat.
    Current in game clock time: No clue.
    How have you been using your in game time?: At first, just mastering a few characters i liked, getting their equipment and all that, then I started playing for completion, now I'm just playing for mastery.
    Current objective: To become GOD!
    Next objective: To challenge and defeat GOD!
    Thought of the game at the point you are currently at: This shit is addictive, there is no escape... resistance is futile.
    Total game overs?: when I was starting out, more than I can count. Now, I can't even remember my last loss.
    Favorite event so far: Slamming form 3 Chaos in Inward Chaos against a wall after a chase, and pulling off a perfect Hell's gate EX-cancel (meaning not only did you get the instant impact, but with timing that allowed an EX burst) and incinerating his level 110 chaotic ass with a Supernova. IN YOUR FACE CHAOS!
    Favorite character and why: Sephiroth: All in all, great character, extremely balanced moveset, good at any range, many chaining combos, an extremely easy to use infinite, and the best glitch move ever.
    Random stat you want to include (wins, looses, party stats, ect ect): N/A
    Rate the game if you have beaten or completed the game (1-5 stars; 1 being poor while 5 represents excellent): 6
    Comments: This game is a drug.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Registered User Currently Playing v2.0 [Descriptive] Xtrmn8r_V.13.7.3's Avatar
    In a dark room to prevent glare, Auckland, New Zealnad

Key:
    U = Unkown

Current game:FFVI
    Platform: SNES (EMU)
    Current play through: Just up to the Esper cave
    Current game completion (if known):U
    Current party (if applicable):Terra, Edgar, Locke and Setzer
    Current level(s) (if applicable):T:20, E:20, L:20, S:20
    Current location: Esper cave
    Current in game clock time:11:57
    How have you been using your in game time?:Listening to the world map song, lol
    Current objective:To get through the Esper cave
    Next objective:U
    Thought of the game at the point you are currently at: Howd Terra's mum get through the cave a lone?!?!?
    Total game overs?:About 3 maybe. . .
    Favorite event so far: Opera scene
    Favorite character and why: Sabin, cause i like his Blitz abillity
    Random stat you want to include (wins, looses, party stats, ect ect):U
    Rate the game if you have beaten or completed the game (1-5 stars; 1 being poor while 5 represents excellent):N/A
    Comments:I don't really get what Terra does in her morphed forme???

When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of
    Power, the world will know peace.
    ~Jimmy Hendrix~

Thanks to Kilala for my Avataar and Signature

艶かしき安息、躊躇いに微笑み Currently Playing v2.0 [Descriptive] ZantetsukeN's Avatar

Current game: Final Fantasy XIII
    Current play through: 1st time
    Current game completion (if known): Chapter 10, whoever far in it is.
    Current party (if applicable): Lightning, Snow, Sazh
    Current level(s) (if applicable): All level three in their original 3 roles.
    Current location: Fifth Ark
    Current in game clock time: 27:55
    How have you been using your in game time?: Advancing in the story mainly, but leveling up when needed.
    Current objective: Getting some CP at the moment.
    Next objective: Whatever point is next in the story.
    Thought of the game at the point you are currently at: Damn it's hard to rack up CP quickly!
    Total game overs?: Lost count :/ probably about 25-30
    Favorite event so far: Chapter 9 on the Palamecia.
    Favorite character and why: I really like Lightning. She comes off cold to most people, but she's quite soft underneath. She's has a lot of depth to her character.
    Random stat you want to include (wins, looses, party stats, ect ect): I beat Cid Raines in 2 1/2 minutes, apparently that's impressive.
    Rate the game if you have beaten or completed the game (1-5 stars; 1 being poor while 5 represents excellent): N/A
    Comments: I really love the game so far. The story is great so far, and I don't find any character annoying (which is a first in FF for me, there's always one, minor or major). It's hard to gain CP at this point in the game, but that's all part of the challenge!

Current game: .hack//G.U. vol. 2//Reminisce
    Current play through: 5th time
    Current game completion (if known): About to fight the final boss of the game.
    Current party (if applicable): Haseo, Atoli, Pi.
    Current level(s) (if applicable): H:88, A:85, P:86
    Current location: Dol Dona
    Current in game clock time: 25-30 hours
    How have you been using your in game time?: Levelling up, getting more money, completing the sidequests.
    Current objective: Max out all of the party members levels.
    Next objective: Defeat the final boss.
    Thought of the game at the point you are currently at: I've played it multiple times, and I still love it.
    Total game overs?: 1
    Favorite event so far: Moon Tree's headquarters being taken over by AIDA.
    Favorite character and why: Sakubo, for being two personas in the form of twins.
    Random stat you want to include (wins, looses, party stats, ect ect): Completed the Book of 1000.
    Rate the game if you have beaten or completed the game (1-5 stars; 1 being poor while 5 represents excellent): 5
    Comments: I'm addicted to this game as if it were crack cocaine.

Be a pal and level my adoptables!

Blog Entries
    Current game: White Knight Chronicles

Current play through: First run, no guide.

Current game completion (if known): No idea but if I had to throw out a guess, based on my playtime I'm about 25% through. Based on average RPG completion time and accounting for my habit of getting lost everywhere.

Current party (if applicable): Caesar (lead), Yulie, Kara. Eldore, Leonard and my useless player created character Nerruse are in reserve.

Current level(s) (if applicable): Mid-20s.

Current location: Frass Chasm

Current in game clock time: 13ish hours, haven't checked in awhile.

How have you been using your in game time? All story advancement and getting lost, pretty much. I haven't tried any of the sidequests yet.

Current objective: Get to the end of this godforsaken chasm.

Next objective: Find out what's at the end of this godforsaken chasm.

Thought of the game at the point you are currently at: I really dislike all the dungeon crawling, and this chasm isn't much better. I get the feeling something cool is going to happen soon, though. The plot thickens!

Total game overs?: A few. Mostly due to problematic AI targeting enemies I don't want them to attack, causing the party to get mobbed and die. Once due to my own idiocy which has since been remedied.

Favorite event so far: Caesar. Trust me, he is an event lol. Albana was pretty good too.

Favorite character and why: Kara was my favorite initially but now it's Casear. Hey, I have a soft spot for dragoons.

Random stat you want to include (wins, loses, party stats, ect ect): Hmm, I don't really have anything interesting to include here.

Rate the game if you have beaten or completed the game (1-5 stars; 1 being poor while 5 represents excellent): I haven't completed this game yet so I am withholding rating. I will say so far that it's gone from about a 2 at the start to about a 4 now, so it's definitely improving as I go along.

Comments: I get the feeling this game is a bit underappreciated. Once you get past the initial cheese and leave Balandor it picks up. If nothing else, the game is amazing for the creativity of its world.

ETA: Updating to say that I've since restarted and am now going through the game from scratch. Why? Mainly because I greatly disliked my avatar character. Instead of paying for the Makeover Ticket I just did a new game. It's a lot easier the second time around. And now I have an avatar I actually do like. In the new file I just entered the Lagnish Desert. Since I've not been getting lost and I know what to do, I fully expect I can get back to where I stopped in half the time, if not less.
    Last edited by DragonHeart; 06-16-2010 at 10:06 AM.
    Family: Psiko, Mistress Sheena, Djinn

Blog Entries

Current game: Shining Force 2
    Platform: PS3 (Sonic's Sega Collection)
    Current play through: First
    Current game completion (if known): I'd guess I'm at the beginning.
    Current party (if applicable): Main Guy, Sarah the healer chick, Lancer guy, Tortoise kid, Slade the Thief, the axe guy, the blackmage elf guy, the archery girl (just got her) ...Peter the Pheonix is currently a guest.
    Current level(s) (if applicable): Most are between like 9 and 14, I think, while Sarah is still on level 4 or 5 (she doesn't get to do much.)
    Current location: Ribble? I think that's what it's called.
    Current in game clock time: Think I've played between 5 to 10 hours.
    How have you been using your in game time?: I dunno if there is one.
    Current objective: Go to Peter the Pheonix's home city.
    Next objective: No clue.
    Thought of the game at the point you are currently at: It's fun. Think I might like it more than the first one so far, and I loved the first one. The characters seem a little more interesting, and I like the dialogue. "You killed him! Why would you be so mean?!" (the enemy's response was "Umm...")
    Total game overs?: I think only one so far. The very first time I left town. Gotta be cautious about moving your guys around, or you'll die, I've found. Also nearly got a game over in an earlier fight; the Dark Shadow enemy got to go like three times to my character's one turn, I think
    Favorite event so far: Getting Slade. From the moment I saw him in the opening sequence, I thought, "I want this guy on my team!" Though he doesn't do much damage, doesn't have much hp, and he can't steal (yet?)...
    Favorite character and why: Slade. 'cuz he's a mouse thief, and he's cool.
    Random stat you want to include (wins, looses, party stats, ect ect): *shrug* Finding that my lancer guy, my warrior guy, and my main character get most the kills, and take damage really well, so they're leveling up faster than everyone else in spite of who I do and don't like better.
    Rate the game if you have beaten or completed the game (1-5 stars; 1 being poor while 5 represents excellent): N/A
    Comments: I played the first Shining Force a couple years ago on the Wii via the Virtual Console. Got Sonic's Sega Collection because I wanted to play the Phantasy Star games. Saw "Shining Force 2" and was like "No way! I'm playin' this!" Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

The Mad God Currently Playing v2.0 [Descriptive] Heartless Angel's Avatar

Current game: Valkyrie Profile 2
    Current play through: like... 8?
    Current game completion (if known): Only thing I have lef tto do on this file is get the Angel Slayer. On my 7th rep of the Seraphic Gate atm.
    Current party (if applicable): Alicia, Brahms, Dylan, Hrist
    Current level(s) (if applicable): 73, 87, 72, and 81
    Current location: Seraphic Gate
    Current in game clock time: Hell if I know, I never pay attention to that thing <.<
    How have you been using your in game time?: Mostly working on perfect releasing Einherjar to maximize hrist's stats. Makes the repeat SG bosses much less frustrating.
    Current objective: get the Angel Slayer
    Next objective: Go laugh at how horribly things die when hit with the Angel Slayer.
    Thought of the game at the point you are currently at: Epic
    Total game overs?: 6, all from overestimating my ability to withstand SG boss Soul Crushes.
    Favorite event so far: Lezard overthrowing Odin
    Favorite character and why: Brahms, he's undead, and beats the shit out of things because he can.
    Rate the game if you have beaten or completed the game (1-5 stars; 1 being poor while 5 represents excellent): 6
    Comments: This is probably my favorite of all PS2 titles.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

The Lone Dagger Currently Playing v2.0 [Descriptive] Xithor's Avatar

Current game: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
    Current play through: This is my first time playing this game but I love the KH series and I'm enjoying this game
    Current game completion (if known): Day 171 so about half way through unless they start skipping less days
    Current party: It's always changing who they pair Roxas up with but I only have control of him in story mode obviously
    Current level(s): Roxas - 21
    Current location: Organization HQ - The Grey Area
    Current in game clock time: 12:10:49
    How have you been using your in game time?: Mostly been sticking to the story missions, I've done every mission that becomes available so it takes more time. Did a few Holo-Missions but not a lot
    Current objective: Take the next mission
    Next objective: My next mission is Mission 50 to Vanquish the Heartless threat in Beast's Castle
    Thought of the game at the point you are currently at: I am really enjoying this game, it has shed a lot of light on the inner-workings of Organization XIII, how they work, the relationships between the characters, and the mystery that is in all the KH's around the Organization makes this game very enjoyable.
    Total game overs?: 2 - same boss, the big dude in Wonderland that crushed the big table
    Favorite event so far: Roxas and Xion sharing the keyblade during a joint mission so that the Organization wouldn't know Xion couldn't use her keyblade temporarily.
    Favorite character and why: I've got three haha and those three are Roxas, Xion, and Axel because you get to know the three characters the most throughout the story and they have become bonded. They stick together, they support each other, and when no one else is there they have their ice cream after missions to talk things out.
    Comments: Definitely a must play for all KH fans and especially those that enjoy Organization XIII, you not only get to play as Roxas but you can choose any of the Organization members in Mission Mode including some unlockable characters. Great game so far.

Wanna Know More:
    Like Kingdom Hearts? Come join the Black Dawn RP!

My latest videos:
    DBZ AMV - Breathe Into Me
    Final Fantasy XIII - My Hands
    Kingdom Hearts - Stand My Ground
    Naruto - Way Away
    Other Videos on my YouTube Channel: Xithor22's Channel

Current game: FFX-2
    Current play through: 1
    Current game completion (if known): I think 9% of chapter 1 xD
    Current party (if applicable): Rikku's a Thief, Paine's a Warrior, Yuna...anything. I can't choose for the best.
    Current location: Zanarkand Ruins
    Current in game clock time: Nearly 2 hours, I think.
    How have you been using your in game time?: I've had a few periods where I've paused to go downstairs and get a sandwich, if that's what this means. xD Where I am, I haven't had much of a chance to deviate from the main storyline.
    Current objective: Complete the game
    Next objective: Look on Youtube for the 100% ending. 'Cause there's no way I'll be getting it; I'm too rubbish at games.
    Thought of the game at the point you are currently at: Not as good as X, the battle system confuses me, it seems to have lost some of its poignancy, to be honest. But it's still fun and I'm going to continue giving it a chance; I like coming back to places and characters I recognise.
    Total game overs?: 1, before I realised there was an escape option xD
    Favorite event so far: Visiting Zanarkand, because it's really pretty and sad.
    Favorite character and why: I don't know, actually. They've all been a tad irritating so far to be honest. Yuna's not bad, I used to love Rikku because she had this awesome energy but now I'm finding it a tad irritating, and Paine seems a bit too..."look how dark and edgy I am". That said, I do rather like her, probably because she's spoken the least to annoy me. xD

Comments: Yeah, kind of disappointing thus far, but I'm still enjoying it. However I'm RUBBISH at the battle system and finding it a bit of a struggle.

Professional Klutz. Currently Playing v2.0 [Descriptive] Hyzenthlay's Avatar

Current game: Fallout 3
    Platform: XBOX 360
    Current play through: 3
    Current game completion (if known): Around 2/3
    Current party (if applicable): Clover, Dogmeat.
    Current level(s) (if applicable): 20
    Current location: Citadel.
    Current in game clock time: Crikey... Dunno.
    How have you been using your in game time?: I've been hunting Behemoths and Bobble Heads.
    Current objective: Find the G.E.C.K (completely ignoring this)
    Next objective: TAKE DOWN RAVEN ROCK! Hell yeah!
    Thought of the game at the point you are currently at: It's an amazing game.
    Total game overs?: 0
    Favorite event so far: Blowing up Megaton.
    Favorite character and why: Clover, she's freakin' bad-ass. "BOOM, BABY!"
    Random stat you want to include (wins, looses, party stats, ect ect): I took down the Talon company base. Nobody survived. I'd had enough of them hunting me. They still are, though. This fact confuses me.
    Rate the game if you have beaten or completed the game (1-5 stars; 1 being poor while 5 represents excellent): *****
    Comments: Possibly the best free-roam RPG for the XBOX.

Hyz.
    Cogito, ergo sum.
    PRK9, putting the Kitty back in Por Rorr.
    Most likely to have supernatural babies- TFF Bogus Awards 2009- Winner

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth Currently Playing v2.0 [Descriptive] Xanatos's Avatar

Current game: Bioshock
    Platform: PC
    Current game completion (if known): Somewhere around 80%
    Current location: Appolo Square
    Current in game clock time: Can't say for sure but probably 9 hours or more
    How have you been using your in game time?: Not much to do except to follow the main story
    Current objective: Get a second dose of Lot 192
    Next objective: Don't know
    Thought of the game at the point you are currently at: One of the best shooter I played so far, doesn't mean much since I'm not big fan of shooters in general.
    Total game overs?: None actually, I save frequently and load if necessary, usually when I'm in pinch.
    Favorite event so far: Obtaining pictures for Cohen's so called gallery
    Favorite character and why: Tough one, many interesting characters appear during the game, I would say Brigid, she's great when you earn her trust, she sends great gifts.
    Rate the game if you have beaten or completed the game (1-5 stars; 1 being poor while 5 represents excellent): 4.5 stars, almost perfect
    Comments: I'm not big fan of shooters but I really enjoy playing Bioshock, it's probably due it's interesting story and great list of characters, music and intense atmosphere play huge role as well.

Current game: Silent Hill 2
    Platform: PC
    Current play through: Fourth or fifth time, can't remember
    Current game completion (if known): Just started playing the game so I haven't gotten that far
    Current location: Wood Side Apartment
    Current in game clock time: 1:53
    How have you been using your in game time?: Well, the only thing I did beside following the main story is exploring the city for Health Drinks and Medikit's
    Current objective: Need to find the clock key
    Next objective: I'll have to go through Blue Creek Apartment, I think the Pyramid Head should pop out soon.
    Thought of the game at the point you are currently at: Even though I played it multiple times I'm still shiting my pants.
    Total game overs?: So far none, but I'm not far from the start so it's been pretty easy so far, not to mention I set up the battle on easy.
    Favorite event so far: So far, I guess the beginning, there was nothing interesting so far.
    Favorite character and why: The main protagonist, James Sunderland, calm and quite fellow who cares for his wife.
    Rate the game if you have beaten or completed the game (1-5 stars; 1 being poor while 5 represents excellent): 5/5, never gets old
    Comments: Even tho I finished this game multiple times it still manages to scare me, great story, characters and most importantly creepy and intense atmosphere which is the best part in my opinion.

Current game: New Super Mario Bros
    Platform: Nintendo DS/emulator
    Current game completion (if known): 10-15%, just finished the first world
    Current location: The first stage in World Two
    Current in game clock time: Don't know
    How have you been using your in game time?: What's there to do besides hoping from stage to stage
    Current objective: Move to the next stage/world
    Next objective: same as in current objective
    Thought of the game at the point you are currently at: Like any other Mario game
    Total game overs?: Not really a game over but I lost few lives so far
    Favorite event so far: The first time I used huge mushroom, nice addition I must say
    Favorite character and why: Mario, I feel sorry for that dude, he's stuck with that dumbass princes who gets kidnapped quite often
    Random stat you want to include (wins, looses, party stats, ect ect): Well, I managed to obtain 34 lives which is many for such early part of the game.
    Rate the game if you have beaten or completed the game (1-5 stars; 1 being poor while 5 represents excellent): 3/5
    Comments: Another Mario game, same o same o

Glowing Ball of Awesome Currently Playing v2.0 [Descriptive] Ashura's Avatar

Current game: Romancing SaGa
    Current play through: About my second time.
    Current game completion (if known): Never beat it.
    Current party (if applicable): Gray, Claudia, Jian, Galahad, Myriam.
    Current level(s) (if applicable): Level's aren't available.
    Current location: Crystal City
    Current in game clock time: Umm..?
    How have you been using your in game time?: Maybe a couple hours a day, slim PS2's tend to burn out, happened to me a couple times.
    Current objective: Finding the Aquamarine Fatestone.
    Next objective: Finding the remaining Fatestones.
    Thought of the game at the point you are currently at: The fact that I already passed this part makes me not wanna think, just get the part over with.
    Total game overs?: Not many, about err...3?
    Favorite event so far: Fighting Strife, I love the battle music, so amusing.
    Favorite character and why: Gray, his personality suits me as well, and how he handles his weapons which is pretty cool.
    Random stat you want to include (wins, looses, party stats, ect ect): Gray's HP: 566.
    Rate the game if you have beaten or completed the game (1-5 stars; 1 being poor while 5 represents excellent): This is actually my second favorite game created by Square Enix, I recommend you play it sometime. There are actually classics of the game, so you may have played them. I give this game a 5/5.
    Comments: It's actually impossible for me to beat this game without a Walkthrough, that being you actually have to find out how to continue the storyline on your own, but it's worth doing so. But the game is kind of quest driven, but I still love it.
    Last edited by Ashura; 06-22-2010 at 06:02 PM.

Contact me for signature/avatar request.

Registered User Currently Playing v2.0 [Descriptive] kupo's Avatar

Current game: final fantasy I

Platform: PSP

Current play through: technically 2nd (started it on another psp that kicked the dust)

Current game completion (if known): near the beginning

Current party (if applicable): warrior (hayden...my sons name), monk (puck), white mage (alyssa), black mage (domani...my BM in FFT)

Current level(s) (if applicable): warrior, monk and white mage are 11, black mage is 10

Current location: just left the western keep and am traveling back to elfheim to heal/stock up before i head to the annoying-ness that is the marsh cave.

Current in game clock time: just under 2 hrs

How have you been using your in game time?: just going through the storyline and trying to collect enough gil for magic

Current objective: prep to go to the marsh cave.

Next objective: get through the marsh cave and fight astos

Thought of the game at the point you are currently at: good 'ol classic RPG fun.

Total game overs?: none

Favorite event so far: the "here lies link" gravestone in elfheim

Favorite character and why: my BM because i love watching the "squishy" character totally kick 5 gigas worms ass with one fire spell

Random stat you want to include (wins, looses, party stats, ect ect): pass on this

Rate the game if you have beaten or completed the game (1-5 stars; 1 being poor while 5 represents
    excellent):

"With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man." - Balthier

CURRENTLY PLAYING
    final fantasy xiii-2
    skyrim
    pokemon fire red

Certified tech, come at me! Currently Playing v2.0 [Descriptive] SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Current game: Dragon Quest V
    Platform: SFC, DS
    Current play through: 1st full playthrough
    Current game completion (if known): I just started the game
    Current party (if applicable): Papas, Peter
    Current level(s) (if applicable): Level 41 and Level 2
    Current location: Santa Rosa
    Current in game clock time: N/A
    How have you been using your in game time?: Playing the main quest
    Current objective: Talk to people
    Next objective: Find the missing worker
    Thought of the game at the point you are currently at: It has a great beginning!
    Total game overs?: None so far
    Favorite event so far: Being on the ship arriving to Santa Rosa
    Favorite character and why: The main character. Hes cool and I can feel the things he goes through in the game.
    Comments: Best Dragon Quest in the series so far.
    Last edited by SuperSabin; 06-22-2010 at 08:06 PM.
    Currently Playing:

I want to play a game. Currently Playing v2.0 [Descriptive] Zargabaath's Avatar

Current Game: Final Fantasy XII

Current Playthrough: Second

Current Game Completion: I would say, story-wise around 15%.

Current Party: Vaan, Fran, & Basch. Balthier is in the reserves.

Current Level(s): Vaan - 9. Fran - 9. Basch - 11. Balthier - 9.

Current Location: Dalmasca

Current in Game Clock time: 10:05:52

How have you been using your in game time: I've gotten farther in the story but I have been messing around, filling out some maps manually and doing some hunts.

Current Objective: Do some hunts and get some loot for Bhujerban shops.

Next Objective: Go to Bhujerba to rescue Penelo.

Thought(s) of the game at the point you're currently at: I finally got to the part where I can start customizing my gambits. Combat is getting to that sweet spot and I love being able to control the lead character in battle; gives me more participation in battle. I have also seen a FMV when first going into Nalbina that I don't remember from my first time: where Nalbina is being shown rebuilt and an Ifrit is dropping off some supplies

Total Game Overs: 1. Dustia had me cornered in a very bad spot for me.

Favourite Event so Far: Seeing the FMV at Nalbina that I don't remember from my first playthrough - it is something new - a good cookie.

Favourite Character and Why: I'll go with Basch this time for his interaction with Gabranth, the flashback where his unit was ambushed and the king assassinated, Vaan overcoming his hatred and eventually trusting Basch, and with Vossler: "Your cage may have no bars, but is a cage. The eyes of the Resistance watch unblinking."

"Let them watch. I know something of cages."

Comments: It is freakin sweet being able to go at a pace that I enjoy.

Current Game: Final Fantasy VI

Platform: GBA on my DS Lite

Current Playthrough: Second for the Advance version, third overall.

Current Game Completion: Oh, not sure about these things but I'll go with around 15%.

Current Party: Locke, Celes, Cyan, & Sabin. Edgar and Gau are at Narshe.

Current Level(s): Locke - 14. Celes - 14. Cyan - 13. Sabin - 15. Don't know about Edgar and Gau since they are at Narshe but some where comparable to my other party members.

Current Location: On the outskirts of Zozo

Current in Game Clock Time: 5:57

How have you been using your in game time: I've been plowing through the story.

Current Objective: Go to Jidoor to talk to some aristocrats to find a way to the Empire.

Next Objective: Go to the Opera House and get that Airship! AAAAARRRGGGHHHH

Thought(s) of the game at the point you're currently at: Well I've never had a problem with the World of Balance and am enjoying it once again. The game really hits hard with Terra not wanting to be seen as a freak or weird.

Total Game Overs: Twice.

Favourite Event so Far: When Kefka firsts asks Edgar of Terra's whereabouts. The first time I saw that scene was when my friend sampled the game for me (Anthalogies version) and I took some liberties with the script and had Edgar with a Sylvester Stallone voice. (Also First Blood is on the tele!!!!!!)

Favourite Character and Why: This time around I'll go with Terra. I haven't played the game in some time and already the amount she has gone through gives her more depth.

Comments: I'm hoping to like the World of Ruin more than my previous 2 times. Come to finally seeing what is so great about it [WoR] that the fans do or at least to like it a bit better.
    Last edited by Zargabaath; 06-23-2010 at 05:43 PM.

Main series FFs Beaten - FF: 4x, FFII: 3x, FFIII: 3x, FFIV: 3x, FFV: 3x, FFVI: 4x, FFVII: 5x, FFVIII: 5x, FFIX: 3x, FFX: 4x, FFXII: 3x, FFXIII: 2x, FFXV: 2x

What I'm playing:

Current game: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

Current play through: This is my first... I actually bought it when it was released, but I had to put it down when I misplaced my DS charger.

Current game completion (if known): I don't really know... I'm on Day 173 out of (I assume) 358, but there are times when the game skips over a lot of days.

Current party (if applicable): Just Roxas right now.

Current level(s) (if applicable): I'm on Level 23, but since you can adjust your levels by equipping them (which I still think is kind of lame since it takes up the panels I could use for more important stuff...), I can choose whatever number I want.

Current location: The Grey Room, and I'm about to check what mission is next.

Current in game clock time: 17:36:24 and counting

How have you been using your in game time?: Progressing through the story and rearranging my panels mostly. I don't do too many optional missions, but I might start doing that because I just unlocked Riku!

Current objective: To take on missions that are assigned to me.

Next objective: Probably more missions. That's all this game really is, to be honest. Organization tells you to go do something and you go do it. No ifs, ands, or buts about it.

Thought of the game at the point you are currently at: Meh. It's alright. Not a big Roxas fan, so I'm kind of unenthusiastic to hear his story. The Nobodies that headed off to Castle Oblivion needed more screentime other than just in the tutorial.

Total game overs?: I wanna say 3? but I'm not sure. Been a while since I've played, and I can't remember all the times that I've gotten a game over. The most notable one would be when I got my ass handed to me by the Zip Slasher in one of the earlier missions.

Favorite event so far: The tutorial where I learned to use Magic. It had Zexion in it. Oh, and also the part where Riku kicked Xion's butt, and then she cried. I don't care for her character at all...

Favorite character and why: Riku, Zexion, Luxord, and Xigbar. Zexion didn't get a lot of screentime though...but it was great while it lasted. The others are just awesome.

Comments: Just picked up this game so I could finish it. It's not as good as some of the other titles in the KH franchise, but it's not bad.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Current game: Final Fantasy XII

Current party (if applicable): Vaan, Balthier, Fran, Basch

Current level(s) (if applicable): Vaan lvl 11, Balthier lvl 11, Fran lvl 9, Basch lvl 12

Current location: Rabanastre Westgate

Current in game clock time: 10:40:48

How have you been using your in game time?: I've done some hunts, four to be more precise, besides that I'm trying to get a hold on some gil to buy newer equipment, it also serves as good training and great way to fill license board a little bit.

Current objective: Heading to the city of Bhujerba

Next objective: I'll probably have to save Penelo, though I'm not quite sure

Thought of the game at the point you are currently at: So far it's been great, interesting characters and intriguing story, lot of things to do beside following the main story.

Total game overs?: One, I actually tried to beat that dinosaur in Estersands, haven't even scratched him.

Favorite event so far: Well, I'm not far into story, though there were few interesting events so far. I'll have to go with the very beginning, amazing intro movie, great introduction to story, and awesome tutorial.

Favorite character and why: Hmm, can't decide between Balthier and Basch, both have interesting personality and seem to be more hero like than Vaan.

Rate the game if you have beaten or completed the game (1-5 stars; 1 being poor while 5 represents excellent): 4/5, it can only get better

Comments: Totally different Final Fantasy experience, though I'm already used to such things as non random battle and huge open spaces so I don't have any problems with it, in fact I consider it a huge advantage to previous tittles. I like the feel of accomplishment this game radiates, collecting gil, leveling, battles etc. requires more effort than in previous Final Fantasy tittles, nothing extreme, but still noticeable. Heard many complaints regarding the story and characters, even here on TFF, but so far the story's been more than perfect, really griping, characters ain't that shabby either.

Blog Entries

Current game: Mirror's Edge
    Current play through: First.
    Current game completion (if known): Near the end of chapter two.
    How have you been using your in game time?: There really aren't any sidequests so just story.
    Current objective: Finish the chapter.
    Next objective: Finish the next chapter?
    Thought of the game at the point you are currently at: The story is pretty good but I'm still having a hard time with the damn controls. Very strange to be playing in first person POV.
    Total game overs?: A lot. >_> Luckily it's a checkpoint game so when you die you just go back to the last checkpoint.
    Favorite event so far: Don't really have one.
    Favorite character and why: See above.
    Comments: I tried the demo when it first came out, failed horribly and left it at that. A friend lent it to me when he came over the other day though so now I kind of feel obligated to play it. It's not really a bad game, I'm just really not good at this kind of game. There's a reason why I play mostly RPGs. >_>;

I also started new files for Final Fantasy XIII and Assassin's Creed II. Just because.

~DragonHeart~
    Last edited by DragonHeart; 08-25-2010 at 07:29 AM.
    Family: Psiko, Mistress Sheena, Djinn

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast