Thread: new 3ds xl coming to north america feb 13

new 3ds xl coming to north america feb 13

hey guys! so i know we got the other topic up for the special edition systems that sold out, but since it doesn't look like we'll get any more of those, i was wondering who was still planning on getting one of these new model 3ds systems, and maybe why you decided to upgrade? or if you haven't had a 3ds yet at all, why you decided to order one now?

i ordered a black one, and i really like the sleek look of it. it's not the gold majora bundle, but that's okay. i'll feel less bad if it gets scratched up at all. i'm finally upgrading from a regular size 3ds to the xl with the new hardware because i want xenoblade chronicles! plus i'm sure there will be plenty other games that use the second stick (nub? lol)

Mystyrion new 3ds xl coming to north america feb 13 C:/Dille.Run's Avatar
    I ended up sneaking one of the Majora's Mask editions from Best Buy. Not sure why I am upgrading. Isn't really necessary until a game comes out that needs to be played on it. I guess just because I want the latest and greatest, that's typically how I am with all technology.

It'll have eye tracking 3d that will be almost flawless. That alone is worth the upgrade.

Mystyrion new 3ds xl coming to north america feb 13 C:/Dille.Run's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin1199 View Post
    It'll have eye tracking 3d that will be almost flawless. That alone is worth the upgrade.
    I hardly use 3D as is. It's nothing more than a gimmick to me. I do want that C stick, and the micro SD instead of standard SD, I have a 64GB card lying around that I could format into fat32.

It's more than that. Let's just say it get's rid of pixelation pretty damn well. On the other hand it does tire they eye somewhat as well. Still it's a nice feature when it works like it should.

The Old Skool Warrior new 3ds xl coming to north america feb 13 LocoColt04's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    That's been my biggest reasoning behind NOT utilizing the 3D much at all - the inability to hold my system perfectly still while I use it in order to focus. For that reason alone, I --

am just kidding, in actually upgrading because of the hardware. BUT! I will definitely use the 3D more often now that it's a viable feature.
    Community Manager; Forum Administrator

reppin' SOLDIER since 2004CPC8 class of 2009
    Random;:
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009 TFF Awards nominations
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay
    Rocky and LocoColt04 and Meier Link and Pete
    Unknown Entity and Mistress Sheena
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    I thought I was going to be able to play with Loco and then I remembered he doesn't game. He just turns on the game for an hour and then forgets about it for two months only to remember that he bought it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    Che's not a girl. Not good enough explanation. Please elaborate.
    Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    Yes I am. I will bust out my vagina right now.