Thread: Bioshock 2

The Original Moogle Knight Bioshock 2 coombsy1989's Avatar

Bioshock 2

I don't know if there's already a thread on this but is anyone else here getting hyped for Bioshock 2? I know I shouldn't get excited about games before release since they usually disappoint but I just can't help myself. I really want to go back to Rapture and see what's changed and the new areas.

So is anyone else excited to be going back below the waves? What do you think about the multiplayer thing?

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth Bioshock 2 Xanatos's Avatar
    I have read in gameplay magazine about Bioshock 2 and I must say it looks really amazing, this might be a promising game.
    They changed some things added few new locations and now there is a Big Sister as a new enemy. This will be definitely a great game (but well I must see it first to say anything like this).

Master of the Shadow Key Bioshock 2 KeybladerXIII's Avatar
    hmm....I don't know. In the first game you were an almost helpless guy in a murderous city, which scared me. However, now that you're a big daddy, there's not much that can scare you when you can send splicers through two walls . The only real threat to you that I can think of is the Big Sister.
    "Take a chance.....roll the dice.......pick a card....whatever suits your game.....you'll lose either way...."

Organization XIII in a nutshell, in their most core personality:

http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs25/f/20..._blablachn.jpg

Though I may be damned... Bioshock 2 LokentheWolf's Avatar
    From being a fan of the first Bioshock, I have to say that this game looked awesome, also anyone see this?

There's Something in the Sea
    And in other news, Today is Nintendog adoption day. Remeber that all remaining puppies will be euthanized at the end of the day so to make your selections before 7:30.