Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Most addicting games you've ever played?

Blog Entries

Re: Most addicting games you've ever played?

Quote Originally Posted by Dancing_Corpse View Post
    Mine was Tombi I loved it so much i played it even when i died and attacked my tv
    ...what? I think you're playing a theme of being an undead or somethig, but please explain yourself a little more when you post again. For example, in your last post, you could have explained why you found Tomba so addicting. I'd also suggest practicing proper punctuation and sentence structure (although that's just a suggestion...)

Um, to keep myself on topic, Pokemon was/is another one that has been addictive to me. When Red/Blue came out, I got both copies, another Game Boy, and a Game Boy connector thing so I could get all 150 on my copy of Red. That was a long process, I'll tell you. Never got any of my pokemanz to level 100, though. Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

The Bird Of Hermes Most addicting games you've ever played? Dancing_Corpse's Avatar

I am sorry if my punctuation offended you. It is not one of my strong points and i shall beat myself about the head to redeem myself.

The reason i loved Tombi was the sheer randomness of it. Most of the time I had no idea why my pink haired protagonist was jumping on the heads of pigs. And when talking about when I died I was talking about when I was defeated in the game but still kept playing despite the fact that I was angry enough to attack inanimate objects.

This concludes my assessment on Tombi and I am sorry if I angered people with my previous post. ( I am new here and not 100% sure on how things work)

Registered User Most addicting games you've ever played? Xtrmn8r_V.13.7.3's Avatar
    In a dark room to prevent glare, Auckland, New Zealnad

List of most addictive games played. . .

- Dawn Of Souls: FFI - I got this game for my nineth birthday (Because my G-dad could'nt find Zelda: The four swords) and i play it straight away, without reading the instruction manual on all my games, and was stuck for half an hour trying to figure out how to get passed the character name selection screen.
    After I finally figured it out (By pressing start, lol, I was nine and it was my first time playing an FF!) I died cause i did'nt know you could save. I had a lot of fun with this game!

- Loz (Series) - This is one of my all time favourite games because I love solving all the puzzles, and the feeling of accomplishment when I figure them out (Like on LoZ:TP where me and my friend spent ages searching for the clue in the forest temple on how to open the cage containing the boss key. It turned out the order you have to hit the windmills with was written on the ground, of all places!)
    It goes for a while, with good storyline, epic boss battles and cool ideas. And I absolutely love the theme song on the original Zelda, I could spend hours listening to it!!!

- Spyro - One of the most addictive game I think i've ever played was the first spyro, when I was little
    I remember chasing after guys and ramming their asses. . .ahhh good memories
    Last edited by Xtrmn8r_V.13.7.3; 06-07-2010 at 12:04 AM.

When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of
    Power, the world will know peace.
    ~Jimmy Hendrix~

Thanks to Kilala for my Avataar and Signature

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3