Thread: MegaMan huh?

MegaMan huh?

RockMan or MegaMan, being the first anime character to come to the US is...I'm sorry...was one of the most popular video games out there. If any of you guys liked or at least remember MegaMan please say so and if you want to say your favorite MegaMan game was. PS: I was so bored when I wrote this
    ~ Victus per Veneratio ~

A Plain Old Derp MegaMan huh? Padraic's Avatar

Re: MegaMan huh?

I didn't know the original Megaman. But my brother and I raised ourselves on the X series... The one that got us hooked was X-5... In my opinion it was the best one

OMG, I love MegaMan! 8D
    Seriously, when I first played the older platformer ones, I thought they were so fun, especially how when you killed a boss you get their abilities. Then, I played the Battle Network ones and loved those more. I think I've played all 1 through 6 of that series, but not the Starforce series. The MegaMan Zero series were fun, too. I've played all of them except for the first one; 3 was my favorite. =3

Oh, and I like Harpuia and Forte most! ^_~

Curiosity Conquers, So Click:

*Yesha*; -Balthier-; Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus; Azuteor; Black Waltz; Clint Eastwood; Dark Angel; Dodie16; ethan; Flaming Ragnarok; Insufficient Mage; Kilala; LIGHTNING_71013; Lunasa; Mallick; Meigumi; Messiah; Padraic; PurpleDiamond; RamesesII; Shiru; Silver; Unknown Entity; ViviMasterMage; winterborn86

If you'd like a place in my family, be sure to ask me~! ^ ~

Quote Originally Posted by CloudTide View Post
    RockMan or MegaMan, being the first anime character to come to the US is...I'm sorry...was one of the most popular video games out there. If any of you guys liked or at least remember MegaMan please say so and if you want to say your favorite MegaMan game was. PS: I was so bored when I wrote this

I don't know what's weirder, the fact that you call him an Anime character (and the first no less) or the fact that you say he "was" popular. Where the heck have you been? Mega Man's still incredibly popular. No less than FF or Mario.

And yeah I'm a huge fan of MM. On a real Classic kick right now which I hope to reveal the reason someday ^.^

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar

I've been enoying the two on PSN/XBL a lot of late. It's great to see that same gameplay/style in HD so things don't look heaps dodgy like the old games themselves do on newer TVs.

My favourite of all time though is probably Megaman II which coincidentally is also the only to appear on iPhone/iPod touch much to my pleasant surprise. They strike me as being one of the more difficult platformers back in the day and because of it they were also more rewarding to finish.
    victoria aut mors