Thread: Mass effect 3! What will happen?

Registered User Mass effect 3! What will happen? The furthest light's Avatar

Mass effect 3! What will happen?

hey everybody post your foresight's about this thrilling trilogy's end, also for those who are intrested after the game is done they're making a film.

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: Mass effect 3! What will happen?

I'm interested in the game, but I don't know what's going to happen. I need to get on and play the first two first ("Looks like... I'm a little late...").

From what I've seen and read, the game is going to look amazing. There's a scene in London too, which looks superb, so I might plop down a pre-order for it. Need to tackle my back log of games... oops.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

yeah go get them buddy, the fact is you've got till easter to get the first 2 and complete them so you've got plenty of time oh and the dlc takes effect in number 3 so make sure you get them as well, mass effect 3 will be beyond epic i know that for a fact.
    *merged*
    oh and by the way if you've got a ps3 you can't get mass effect 1 and mass effect 3 come's out later on in the year i think, biowares a microsoft company or supports them, ps3 owners are lucky ea stepped in for number 2
    Last edited by Taco-Calamitous; 12-09-2011 at 02:21 PM.

persona user Mass effect 3! What will happen? foster kid's Avatar

I have actually done some reaserch on the mass effect film and mass effect world in general.....I'll start with the game..... I have no clue whats gonna happen but I know its gonna be epic.....EPIC..... also the creators of the game have said that this is not the last Mass Effect game and it possibly is not the end of the line for sheperd. NOTE( i read that like 2 months ago so things could haved changed so yeah)
    Before i get started on the movie this information is also 2 months old and they could have changed their story or minds i dunno but here ya go anyway.......
    1st off the live action Mass Effect movie according to the writers and directors, will not be about the 3 games. But will have Comander Sheperd in it.....It will not however have Seth Green play Joker...Sad faces i know.....i have no idea why they wouldn't let seth play that part..... i do know that i can't wait for it to come out. I do have fears though.... i don't want hollywood f*cking up my fav rpg saga in the last 5 years.

And as far as the Mass Effect anime movie i have herd about...... I have no idea where it is suppose to take place or who plays who i dunno i do know i wanna see it as well lol

The fighting rages on and on, to challange me you must be strong

Proud Member of METAL MILITA....join me and we will rule the world....or at least tff

Blog Entries

there was a bunch of stuff regarding the plot and storyline that was leaked on pastebin awhile ago for mass effect 3. I've read through a lot of it, let's just say the game is going to be pretty intense! Haha I wish I could talk about some of it, but I won't because that would be mean . One thing I will say though, is the jokes that garrus and joker crack together are pretty lolsy.

anywho, me3 will be a day1 pickup for me for sure. First time I've bought a game like that in awhile too.
    Last edited by Rocky; 12-09-2011 at 10:06 AM.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Blog Entries

Pre-ordered my copy a few weeks back

Many many ME1 & 2 save files ready to go lol, with all the hints that have been leaked already though (more then enough youtube videos to find about it) I'm keen to see how many different endings there will be..

Spoiler:
    Most of my save files I sacrificed the council, not tossing Humans out as bullet shields, ft.

Well there's one ending that is certain, I suspect everyone will get it at-least once is the total fail - Reapers win, genocide complete. However I don't see the concept of a film adaptation fetching much success, but then again many people have probably said the same thing to alot of games that have transformed into it. Food for thought that one~

@foster kid

Do Virmire mission last!

I so need to borrow my friend's ME1 and ME2.................
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth Mass effect 3! What will happen? Xanatos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    there was a bunch of stuff regarding the plot and storyline that was leaked on pastebin awhile ago for mass effect 3. I've read through a lot of it, let's just say the game is going to be pretty intense! Haha I wish I could talk about some of it, but I won't because that would be mean .
    I'm not sure where I read it, but I think they'll change few key parts because of that leak. Either way, I was strong enough to resist such luscious spoiler.

Honestly, I can't wait for Mass Effect 3 and conclusion of epic battle against Reapers. All of my important characters from previous two games are safe and ready to go. Hopefully I'll get a new graphics card by then.

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

well on the game play your fighting Cerberus, now i hope to god that it depends on your choices on 1 and 2 because out of the 8 times iv'e completed it iv'e been well nice to them all 8 times so i'm wounded if you do.

Blog Entries

Just a quick tidbit, on the main BioWare / Mass Effect 3 site they have posted up a new teaser.

Mass Effect

Check it out, Thresher Maw vs Reaper.

o_o

Death Before Dishonor Mass effect 3! What will happen? Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I am very excited for ME3. I preordered the collector's edition like 6 months ago cause I figured they would pull then pre orders on it like they did ME2, but they still have yet to pull em.

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

really excited for this game though also terrified wondering if I'll love it or not.

Blog Entries

Released another video with details on the pre-order bonus you get. (which I will get ^_^ pre-ordered already )

Mass Effect 3 Pre-Order Bonus

Granted I personally think the price of this Collectors Edition ($129 here, Auzzie dollars) is higher then it should be BUT Mass Effect 2 was glorious, 3 is surely going to dethrone it.