Thread: Man, I wish I could play that =(

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth Man, I wish I could play that =( Xanatos's Avatar

Man, I wish I could play that =(

Games you would like to play, but for the reason you'll state in your post you can't right now.

Unfortunately, I don't own any of the current generation of consoles, as you can probably guess I would like to play me some exclusives.

Heavy Rain is everything Fahrenheit (Indigo Prophecy) was back in the day and more. Gorgeous looking, noir driven interactive game with amazing characters and story, number one on my list of games I would love to play.

Huge fan of Indie and National Treasure movies, Uncharted would be I guess somewhere in between. It would certainly be nice if I could play the very best game of 2010 (Uncharted 2: Among Thieves).

While it's not as good as previous installments which I played every one to death Gran Turismo 5 still looks awesome.

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots. Huge fan of Metal Gear series and from what I hear Guns of the Patriots is one of the most emotional games ever... can't wait til I get this so I can get all emotional and shit.

that's it for now, I'll add more later if this thread kicks off, that is.

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

Death Before Dishonor Man, I wish I could play that =( Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: Man, I wish I could play that =(

The number one game I wanna play is Diablo 3. Huge fan of the series. Unfortunately I am on my neighbors wifi and it is rather unreliable here, therefore I can't run big game like that. A little minecraft and that is it.

LoL is another game I wanna play bad, but same situation as Diablo.

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Currently, I really want to go into PC gaming with my boyfriend and other friends that play. Firstly, I want to try out some World of Warcraft. I know, I know. Personally, I think it's overrated (had a customer who casually spent about £300 on WoW expansions and guides for him and his brother). But I've wanted Cataclysm ever since I got that large, signed poster by Dave Kosak and Gregg Street.

I also want to play Diablo III. However, if it DOES indeed come out on consoles, I'd rather buy it for either PS3 or Xbox 360. I don't want to convert entirely to PC gaming because I just simply prefer playing games on my consoles (I just think it's easier).

Finally, I also want to play both Minecraft and Terraria on PC without my laptop overheating on me. =/

And thus, the reason I can't play PC games... I have a shitty laptop that can't even run Minecraft without sounding like a hair dryer. It'll have to wait until I upgrade to a tower.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

Mystyrion
    A Vita is the only console I don't have and Gravity Rush is the only game I would like to play on it.

Other than that I'm pretty content

Registered User Man, I wish I could play that =(

I wish I could play Final Fantasy Versus XIII but Square-Enix keeps the release dates so secret and I think it's in development hell and it could very well not even see a release for this generation of consoles and PLEASE DON'T BECOME ANOTHER RUNNING JOKE LIKE DUKE NUKEM FOREVER WAS, PLEEEEAAAAASE!!!!

*ahem*

I will eventually own Arkham City, but have been putting it off because the original release had the Catwoman portions as DLC. I have issues with my PS3 hooking up to PSN, so I couldn't get it even though it's free (for those who didn't buy used copies anway). The GOTY edition includes Catwoman, Robin, Nightwing, and Harley Quinn DLC on the disk, so I think I'll buy it as my birthday gift to meeee~
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Blog Entries

Owning a PS3 and not a 360, I have gotten to play ME2 and 3, but not the original It really looks like a lot of fun too, from what I've seen; looks the most RPG-like edition to the series. And I want to meet Urdnot Wrex and Kaidan, and see what Garrus, Tali, and Liara were like in the first game. Especially Garrus. For that matter, I'd like to do battle with Saren and the mysterious human faction known as Cerberus. And go on missions in the land rover!

...I dunno what else. Most games I wish I could play, I get, sit down with for like a half hour, and then am like "...eh." Takes a truly great game for me to really want to play. Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

EDIT: Maybe Pokemon Black and White 2. Sounds appealing.

Catherine. Waiting to find it at a cheaper price. I was even willing to buy it used for $15 (I hate buying used), but it was out of stock. I could buy it on PSN for $20 right now, but I want it physically.

Most of the other games I want to play I'm just waiting to buy after I finish my other PS3 games.

Nothing in particular at the moment but there are a lot of jRPGs on the PS2 I missed out on and I am quite reluctant to play my Ps2 right now as I have a lot of PS3 games I want to go through. I wouldn't mind play P4 on the Vita but I'm not dropping that much money for just 1 game.

Also I am funny with playing games out of order, the only exception has been Atelier Totori because there was a special on but I will probably go back and get/play Atelier Rorona at some point. I just got the first HDN even though people keep telling me MK2 improves a lot.

The games Xan posted are my 2 games I could only think of.

I am a huge Metal Gear fan but lack of PS3 in my life and rendered me from playing it all the way through. I have done maybe 2 hours of the game and then nothing after that.

Heavy Rain, I got to play the Demo with my friends and we were having fun seeing if we can come up with other outcomes in the 2 character scenarios. I then later found out they rented it without me and played up to the video game boobs part and then they stopped lol.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Bah, thanks for reminding me. Adding Atelier Rorona/Totori/Meruru, and Hyperdimension Neptunia. Same reason as above, and I don't see them dropping in price anymore, so they'll probably have to wait for a while.

Hewerya love...? Man, I wish I could play that =( seanb's Avatar

TOMBI

^its a dam relic, and will cost you at least 150 quid for a reliable copy its that rare. I have a demo of it and it just seems like the most epic cute brilliant game... oh well

other than that I'd like to play those DS final fantasy's with the hyped up graphics and all

and the beatles guitar hero, just curious about it ..

I never got round to playing ff 13-2 yet, but I'm gonna get it on amazon within the next week or two, otherwise I'l never get it.... Havta recap on 13 now before I play it... haha

Blog Entries

I heard Alan Wake was pretty good, but of course I can't play it because I have a PS3. I wanted to try the Mass Effect games but same issue, the first one isn't on Playstation. Same with Witcher 2 and several other games I've been interested in over the years. I don't have the cash to keep an updated gaming rig and I prefer playing on the console anyways. But I do get frustrated at the whole console wars/exclusive stuff that keeps me from playing what I want to play. IMO it's an outdated sales model.
    Family: Psiko, Mistress Sheena, Djinn

TFF's Token Imp Man, I wish I could play that =( Martin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by seanb View Post
    and the beatles guitar hero, just curious about it ..
    It's brilliant. But I grew up with them and Queen so being able to play along was a nerdy dream come true. That and my favourite Beatle was always George so I got to be him!
    Spoiler:

Care to have a look at my WordPress Journal?

Mystyrion
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonHeart View Post
    I heard Alan Wake was pretty good, but of course I can't play it because I have a PS3. I wanted to try the Mass Effect games but same issue, the first one isn't on Playstation. Same with Witcher 2 and several other games I've been interested in over the years. I don't have the cash to keep an updated gaming rig and I prefer playing on the console anyways. But I do get frustrated at the whole console wars/exclusive stuff that keeps me from playing what I want to play. IMO it's an outdated sales model.
    You're not missing out on much with Alan Wake and Witcher 2.

Alan wake has an awesome concept with a mediocre results.
    The story is definitely my favorite part and the game has the potential to be a horror title. Gameplay however gets extremely repetitive. It was such a bore just to finish that game.

Witcher 2 is a solid game, but much to over hyped and over rated IMO.

Sparkly Beanie Baby of Doom! Man, I wish I could play that =( Tallulah's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by seanb View Post
    TOMBI

^its a dam relic, and will cost you at least 150 quid for a reliable copy its that rare. I have a demo of it and it just seems like the most epic cute brilliant game... oh well
    OHMAHGOD! I always wanted that game. I had the demo version as well, and I went looking for a full copy, but I couldn't find it for love nor money. Turns out the publisher (WhoopieCamp) went bust, and no more copies were released.

There was also this full game called "Blitter Boy" on the same demo disc (which I have long since lost; the last I saw it was in an empty biscuit tin with a bunch of other demo discs; I think I may had thrown away the wrong tin by mistake) It was this guy running around a room with a bazooka rescuing babies from monsters. If you accidentally shot the babies they would start crying and you couldn't rescue them temporarily. It was such a good game, and I kick myself when I realise I lost the disc.

I miss playing my old BBC Micro games (my system is long gone, we left it at my old house, which has since been torn down... ), particularly the Repton series (a puzzle game like Boulder Dash featuring a lizard in a yellow sweater) and Mr Ee (an exact clone of Mr Do, an old arcade game from the 80s). I want to fix my old computer solely to run the emulator on it.

I read a Let's Play of Final Fantasy VIII recently, and am itching to play it again, but I can't be bothered to hook up my PS2.
    "...For the stronger we our houses do build,
    The less chance we have of being killed." ~ William Topaz McGonagall (1830-1902)