Thread: A little behind the times

A little behind the times

So I just recently got an xbox 360 for pretty dirt cheap and am kinda curious as to the games you'd all recommend. I picked up New Vegas and The Last Remnant because I was told they were pretty decent. I definitely am not in a place to throw cash around but if you've got an like must have suggestions I'd like to hear them.

I had thought about getting FF XIII but I wasn't too impressed when I tried it out earlier so decided against it. I'm trying to save some for Marvel vs. Capcom 3 too.

Side note I've got a free month of xbox live right now. I think the only game that works well online would be the Scott Pilgrim arcade game I got.
    EBG

艶かしき安息、躊躇いに微笑み A little behind the times ZantetsukeN's Avatar

Re: A little behind the times

The must have games on Xbox, in my opinion, are Gears of War and Halo. GoW can be found at rediculously low prices nowadays. I picked up GoW 2 for my bro's birthday for £4.99, and GoW is even lower than that. Both a amazing games. Especially the first one.

Halo Reach has just come out, but it is still a high price. Halo 3 was just as good tbh, and it can be found cheap.

Red Dead Redemption is worth picking up. I don't know many Xbox games beside the multi-platform games that come to the PS3 but this one is by far one of the funnest ones I have played in a while and the price just dropped on it earlier this month.
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards:

Soup Kitchen Jerk. A little behind the times Polk's Avatar

Borderlands is a hell of a game, and you can usually find the Game of the Year edition (with all the DLC packs) for something like $30 new these days.

Meier mentioned Red Dead, which I fully support, as I just beat the PS3 version a couple days ago, and it's pretty damn great.

Also, you can rely on the classics, like 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand, and if you can find it, Deadly Premonition. Both of these games are amazing and anyone who thinks otherwise is a god damn communist.
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

.............. A little behind the times smurphy's Avatar

You are certainly not stuck for choice. I recommend Elder Scrolls: Oblivion, Mass Effect 1+2, The Orange Box, Lost Odyssey(best RPG of the generation so far), Bioshock and Dragon Age. Most of which bar Mass Effect 2 can be picked up dirt cheap.
    "A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject."
    Winston S.Churchill