Thread: League of Legends

Princess Sugarsprinkles Quistis's Avatar

Cool League of Legends

Anyone here play this game? Come out now, don't be shy!

I play this a an hour or two a night. It's pretty fun once you found a Champion that you like playing. My faves are Ahri (top fave so far), LeBlanc, Morgana and Cassiopeia. I am currently level 20.

Plus I always love looking at the artworks in the loading screen and what not

Blog Entries

Re: League of Legends

after quitting halo, this is the main game I've gone to lol.

Yeah I play. I can play any role but I really prefer to jungle since it's fun to be a global threat and to mind**** with the other team. I usually do the weekly go4lol tournaments with my team, we've placed in the top12/16 the last couple of times.

It's a fun game because of the whole "minute to learn, lifetime to master" feel of it. League can be as shallow or as deep as you want it to be, where you can either play arams and just charge up the middle lane all day, or you can be a tryhard with actual teamcomps and stuff.

Add me quistis! my acct name is zWelding.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Wow you sound pretty skilled at this game. I am a casual player, dont really have all my runes filled up yet haha. But I can average 15 kills/15 assists a night on an Intermediate PvE game with Ahri. I did 2 PvP games so far (not the dominion. havent done those lately) and won both.

I'll add you tonight and feel free to add me too: Gavinmaur

Registered User League of Legends Ssk0rne's Avatar

I usually play a few games a week and I'm level 15. My hero of choice is Blitzcrank, it's just too much fun to rocket grab a hero and score a few kills from whoever tries to assist their doomed teammate lol

If anybody wants to play, my name is Ssk0rne

The Lone Dagger League of Legends Xithor's Avatar

Rocky has actually already discovered that I play LOL because of an Ezreal avatar I put up so yes I do play. A lot actually. I am level 30, my wins are somewhere in the 700's for normal games and I sometimes dabble into the ranked play but not too much. I enjoy playing a lot of champions, and like Rocky said I have gotten used to playing a champion that can fit whatever role is needed. So here I'll tell you which I prefer from each class.

Jungle: Shaco, Nocturne, Skarner
    Shaco is by far my favorite jungler in the game, I've been playing him the most right now and there is nothing like a gank at 2:30 with double buffs. Plus Shaco is frustrating for the other team lol, you never know where he is.

Ranged AD: Ezreal, Ashe, Vayne
    I love skills shots and no one has more then Ez and that makes him my favorite AD. He has no CC at all so he relys heavily on his team for that but he can really shred late.

Mage: Leblanc, Ahri, Malzahar, Cassieopiea
    Ahri is really fun and a little OP right now when I finish my Rylai's, Leblanc is tons of fun bc you just blow people up. Malz was the first I played and he is still great, and Cass is underestimated, she absolutely wrecks, a DPS mage, awesome.

Tank: Shen, Leona, Maokai
    I started with Shen back when he was real viable before they nerfed him into the ground so I still enjoy the ninja. Leona has tons of CC and Maokai may be one of the best jungle tanks ever, besides Ram prob but I don't play Ram.

Support: Sona, Alistar, Soraka
    Sona is by far my favorite support, Ali is the classic one and Soraka is very underestimated.

You can add me if you wanna play, my summoner name is Xaon on LOL. I've been using Shaco a lot recently and have been having too much fun. So if anyone needs a jungle that ganks early and often give me a holler. Haven't played with you in a while either Rock

EDIT: Inspired me to change my Av to my favorite jester, felt it was appropriate lol
    Last edited by Xithor; 12-24-2011 at 01:19 AM.

Wanna Know More:
    Like Kingdom Hearts? Come join the Black Dawn RP!

My latest videos:
    DBZ AMV - Breathe Into Me
    Final Fantasy XIII - My Hands
    Kingdom Hearts - Stand My Ground
    Naruto - Way Away
    Other Videos on my YouTube Channel: Xithor22's Channel

Ah yes, I've played against Shaco before and I know how annoying he can be lol

I also got Cass but havent played her much yet. I can imagine her to be really good in PvP with her slows/poison and her ult. I played Ahri in PvP but I sucked at her. It's so easy to avoid that big ball of light haha. But I think I just need to get used to her.

So far, I am finding Morgana to be my PvP soul mate. Ahri is my PvE pick. I might try Cass for PvP at some point.

I havent played a lot of classes yet but I like mage classes. I tried melee and I hated it. >_>

edit- sSkorne, I added you to my list. I did get to chat with Rocky in game already. Never played with him though, I am actually too embarrassed to even try *is still a noob*

Quote Originally Posted by Quistis View Post
    Ah yes, I've played against Shaco before and I know how annoying he can be lol

I also got Cass but havent played her much yet. I can imagine her to be really good in PvP with her slows/poison and her ult. I played Ahri in PvP but I sucked at her. It's so easy to avoid that big ball of light haha. But I think I just need to get used to her.

So far, I am finding Morgana to be my PvP soul mate. Ahri is my PvE pick. I might try Cass for PvP at some point.

I havent played a lot of classes yet but I like mage classes. I tried melee and I hated it. >_>

edit- sSkorne, I added you to my list. I did get to chat with Rocky in game already. Never played with him though, I am actually too embarrassed to even try *is still a noob*
    Believe me Shaco is deadly when used and built correctly. He is one of the best 1v1 champs and pretty much no one can beat him 1v1. Ahri is very over powered at the moment and I wreck with her vs most mids.

I see you keep saying PvE Quistis, I'm guessing that's Player v Bots? You gotta jump into those normal games. The best way to learn instincts is to play against other players, learn trends, BUY WARDS, and learn things that Bots can't teach you. Believe me every one has a bad game so dying a lot a few games is no big deal, esp in normals. I just went 1/4/1 with Ashe after a like 10/3/7 game as Shaco and followed it with a 6/0/4 game as Ahri. Bad games come but you will def learn the most from other players. I'll play a game with you if you want whenever I'm on. Just invite me.

Wanna Know More:

My latest videos:
    Naruto - Way Away

Death Before Dishonor League of Legends Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I created an account today, and downloaded it. I haven't really done anything, but from the tutorial, and everything. So far it is pretty good, and seems like something I will greatly enjoy/

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

yeah PvE is Player vs bots. Sorry, some MMO lingo spilling into LoL haha.

Not a huge fan of PvP really, esp with people like the one me and Rocky played with about a week or two ago. Lots of annoying tight-a$$es who think they are good but they are not lol. Dominion is not that bad but I dont get lots of points from it.

Right now I just log on to get my 100+ points. =p

And welcome to the game Josh_R

Yea some people are real dicks on PvP's but you gotta just ignore them and play for the fun of it. I was just getting trash talked for the first 20 minutes of my last normal game when I was jungling Gangplank but we came back to win. People are annoying and they feel like they can push other people around but I just show some dignity whether I'm winning or losing

Wanna Know More:

My latest videos:
    Naruto - Way Away

Death Before Dishonor League of Legends Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I have become pretty addicted to this game.

Mostly all I do is PvE matches. Don't like doing PvP matches to much, hate playing those douches that no-life(Rocky type bastards). I usually do pretty good against intermediate lvl bots. I have found that I am better using ranged characters. Graves is so far who I am best with. Only champs I have actually bought are Annie, and Ashe. Ashe is pretty good, but Annie ehh not so much.

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!