Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Last game you finished

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    jhonebrin

Last game you finished

What is the last game you've finished? ...i have finished Street Fighter 2 Turbo,,it's great fighting game...Ryu is my favorite player in this game.. have you played this game.....so tell me guys which player is best according to you?

Hewerya love...? Last game you finished seanb's Avatar

Re: Last game you finished

Last game I finished was Tomb Raider. the first one on ps1. really great game, I hadn't played it before now

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth Last game you finished Xanatos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jhonebrin View Post
    What is the last game you've finished? ...i have finished Street Fighter 2 Turbo,,it's great fighting game...Ryu is my favorite player in this game.. have you played this game.....so tell me guys which player is best according to you?
    Chun ****ing Li, that is all.

Professor Layton and the Curious Village is the last game I've beaten, nice and simple game I have to say. I love the noir driven story and puzzles, though I have to admit, there were occasions when I looked up for solution on youtube on certain puzzles.

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

The last game i finished was Zelda OOT on the 3DS, which wouldnt really count since i finished it on the first week it was released on the N64 many years ago, What an amazing game i have to say

Prior to that it would have been FFIV on the DS which i thought was pretty weak with a predictable cliched story.

And last big console game i remember finishing is Castlevania lords of shadow, what a game.

I dont get to finish even a fraction of games i used to reign through in my youth, i used to finish dozens of games in a year, now im lucky if i get around to finishing any, although i have made the jump in interest from single payer games to multiplayer only PC games around the same time so i guess it makes sense

Kinda turned my back on consoles when i started finishing games too quickly, i enjoyed playing them but just wasnt worth the money. If your buying a game one day and returning it the next day after finishing it, you're being robbed.

Games are too short and too easy these days but they look purty!

My Ps3 has read more movies than it has games and that to me is just wrong!

Oh look at the time, i somehow managed to rant, derp!

The White Wizard of Fynn Last game you finished Mindu's Avatar

Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway. Great game.

Kinda turned my back on consoles when i started finishing games too quickly, i enjoyed playing them but just wasnt worth the money. If your buying a game one day and returning it the next day after finishing it, you're being robbed.
    Yeah, some of the single player campaigns are way too short these days. I only got my PS3 two months ago and some of the games, such as Aliens vs Predator and Black Ops, have barely lasted a day. I wasn't disappointed with the length of Resistance though.

Memento Rhapso Last game you finished Rhaps's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I just finished Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition for the nine-thousandth time. You see, I had a 100% complete file on my old Wii, but it died a quiet, piss me off kind of death. I lost all of my data. So, now that I've finally bought my own, I've been going back and clearing all of my old games again. I've got roughly 93% back for RE4, and on this Wii it's my fourth run through (Professional Mode scares me.)

Besides that, I've recently cleared the Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, same number of finishes, same reason.

The only "new" game that I've finished recently is the Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. Definitely a game worth it's money. Not only does it look "purty," as Nix said, it's got a plethora of story and game time in it.

CPC8- 'fo bros, 'fo life, 'fo shizzle

SPOILER!!:
    I won something :3

Also member of something that won another thing

Don't click this.

Registered User Last game you finished

Quote Originally Posted by RhapsoBlarg View Post
    The only "new" game that I've finished recently is the Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. Definitely a game worth it's money. Not only does it look "purty," as Nix said, it's got a plethora of story and game time in it.
    So true. I'm not nearly finished with it, but I've put a LOT of time into it. Very pleased with it so far. Kind of surprised that Zero Punctuation called it the worst Zelda he's played, but eh. I'm enjoying the hell out of it, so that's all that matters to me! Ghirahim is one hell of an entertaining antagonist, and I'm loving Groose too. Dat pompadour!

As for games I've finished, man... I don't think I'm too good at finishing games anymore. I have a backlog that really needs to be cleared, but my lack of focus makes things a little tougher in that regard. Pretty sure the last game I completed was Persona 3 Portable with the female Protagonist. Loved the ending, because
    SPOILER!!:
    Shinjiro got to spend the last moments of the FeMC's life with her. I liked that a lot better than spending it with Aigis.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Death Before Dishonor Last game you finished Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Last game that I finished through all the way was Skyrim. Haven't really been playing to many games lately other than Minecraft.

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

What is this I don't even Musashiden's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Assassin's Creed.

I'd been avoiding the series for a while due to a grudge against Ubisoft... though I'm still not sure why that grudge existed in the first place. Finally, I gave in, and bought it. Really enjoyed it, too. While yeah, it's very repetitive, it's not boring. Scanning the horizon from the rooftops never stopped being a rush, and sneaky air assassinations are extremely satisfying. Plus, the story is just the right combination of convolution and realism to draw me in like a hooked fish. I liked it so much in fact that upon completion I immediately sacrificed 5-6 360 games to get the trade-in credit for ACII, which I am now obsessing over.

Has anyone in this family ever even seen a chicken?
    Thread killer extraordinaire since 4/20/01.
    Tumblr | Twitter

Dragon quest 1&2 for gbc( more specifically DQ2). I had finish DQ one the day before a feat that consume my childhood. But DQ2 dat grind....

G'day Last game you finished NikkiLinkle's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The last game I finished was Kingdom Hearts. I'm currently playing Kingdom Hearts II and Skyrim.

I want to play a game. Last game you finished Zargabaath's Avatar

After consuming 192 hours of my life I beat Tactics Ogre: Let us Cling Together, or as I like to call it Crafting Ogre: Let us Craft Together, on the lawful route. I got the good ending with my comrade part being Dame Ravness. Now I need to do the Neutral and Chaos route. I still have the post-game stuff, CODA, to do as well.

Main series FFs Beaten - FF: 4x, FFII: 3x, FFIII: 3x, FFIV: 3x, FFV: 3x, FFVI: 4x, FFVII: 5x, FFVIII: 5x, FFIX: 3x, FFX: 4x, FFXII: 3x, FFXIII: 2x, FFXV: 2x

Certified tech, come at me! Last game you finished SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Last game I finished was Megaman X for the umpteenth time. Gotten a bit rusty since I barely play megaman games anymore. My next target is Final Fantasy XIII 1 since I'm on chapter 12 and I'm pretty much near the end. After that is majora's mask which I was making pretty nice progress but then I lost a chunk of that progress which practically put me at the very beginning of the game (thank goodness I still had my adult wallet and ability to transform into child link)
    Currently Playing:

Consistently Average Last game you finished Kurt Zisa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The last game I completed must have been Kingdom Hearts II a couple of months ago. I've come close to completing Final Fantasy XII, III, and IV since then, but XII no longer works, I gave up in IV and III is a work in progress. I don't really play games enough to complete them over and over again, it takes a couple of months to half a year to finish the story alone on some of the bigger titles. Plus I have a rather large backlog of games that need to be completed which i'd rather leave alone for the time being.
    Currently Playing:
    Pillars of Eternity (PC)

I play Magic! See what decks im playing or building here!

艶かしき安息、躊躇いに微笑み Last game you finished ZantetsukeN's Avatar

Uncharted 2 was the last one. It's good, even though I was thoroughly disappointed with the first one.

I also finished Starfox 64 3D. Classic game.

Vega Star System Resident Last game you finished Redthing's Avatar

Battlefield Bad Company was the last one I beat. Had to go back through it to get an achievement!

The White Wizard of Fynn Last game you finished Mindu's Avatar

I finished Kingdom Hearts II the other day. It's the first time I've played it, and it was a lot less frustrating than the first one. The series of fights at the end dragged on, though.

Queen Last game you finished Crescent's Avatar

Legend of Mana. Ive play it every now n then- 2nd fave game after FFVII. Ryu and Akuma are my favourite characters in the whole Street Fighter series. Chun-Li and Cammy are my choice for the girls. But I always choose guys

Bananarama Last game you finished Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I beat assassins creed revelations the other day... i have to say im largely unimpressed. That series needs a major shakeup to make it fresh like the first two. On to skyrim... goodbye social life
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Just kind of there. Last game you finished Calvan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Last game I finished, The Simpsons Arcade on PS3.
    Before that it was Skyrim's main story, Far from done with it though.
    -My Tee Eff Eff Family-
    Unknown Entity, My recipe trading, PS3 playing cousin.
    ----------
    And then just like that i'm gone again.

Blog Entries

I'm finally, FINALLY, done with FFXIII. The ending was pretty nice in my opinion and I really enjoyed the whole game despite how challenging it was.
    Currently Playing:

The last game i finished was Final Fantasy 13-2. It was a good one lol.

Registered User Last game you finished Layle's Avatar

I just finished Final Fantasy 12 for the 4 time
    fnal fantasy 13 for the 2 time and final fantasy crystal bearer for the for the first time!
    ex cited to buy 13 part 2!

Last game I finished was Legend of Zelda: OoT. I decided to try spicing things up, and run through it with only three hearts.

Caution. Volvagia is a complete bitch if you do a 3 Heart run. It can kill you with one hit haha. Stock up on faeries.

Also, I finished playing Sonic: Generations. Not too shabby of a game, definitely a lot better than Sonic '06.
    Proud to be in the United States Navy.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Moog
    You haven't lived until you've taken a shit so massive you quacked.

Ellipsis Last game you finished Meigumi's Avatar
    Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Blazblue:Continuum Shift. Really loved the characters and the story and the art--all of my love. And Lambda is fun to play.
    .....And I also stole that cupcake.

TFF Family~:

Ice-cream loving brother Fate
    The great benevolent dark lord Elyon Demidias
    Lovable doll ViviMasterMage
    Soul Stealing, Chaos-loving, Pom-pom eating older brother Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus
    The Awesome and Dashing Thief, ethan
    The Stealthy Swordsman of Poetic Power, genome's blade

Blog Entries

The first Uncharted. Going in a weird order lol, played the second one first, then the first. Haven't gotten to 3 yet. I'm glad I did it that way, if I had started with the first I probably would have given up within the first few chapters due to gameplay/camera issues. Well worth it for a fun story though.
    Family: Psiko, Mistress Sheena, Djinn

Blog Entries

Last game I finished was Ys V Expert. The entire game was in japanese font so I had to guess my way through the entire game using gamefaqs at certain points when I really had no idea what I was doing. I plan to play it again because I got that game so I could have a starting point in learning to read japanese text, got a katakana alphabet chart and i'm going to print out a kanji chart so I can match the symbols and use a translator to learn the japanese to english words so I can learn to understand all the japanese text.
    Currently Playing:

Registered User Last game you finished Layle's Avatar

The Uncharteed series was easy

period
    Layle Crystal BearerGOT A PROBLEM WITH IT?

squall69 Last game you finished squall69's Avatar

final fantasy 12 i enjoyed it

currently on final fantasy 13 and its fantastic so far :-)

艶かしき安息、躊躇いに微笑み Last game you finished ZantetsukeN's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Layle View Post
    The Uncharteed series was easy

period
    Have you tried in on Crushing mode? Not so easy.

My latest is Saints Row The Third. Awesome ending(s)

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast