Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Last game you finished

Certified tech, come at me! Last game you finished SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I most recently beat Mega Man Legends (the n64 version) for the 20th time, one of my favorites on the n64, if not, my all time favorite n64 game.
    Currently Playing:

Mystyrion Last game you finished C:/Dille.Run's Avatar
    Halo CEA & 2A on Xbox one. I never was a huge fan of halo 2s campaign but it was nice to run through it.

After running through CEA I found quite a few levels monotonous. Maybe I was just burned out of Halo at that point, but I just got to the point I was watching speed runs to find the quickest route to make the level end.

Blog Entries
    Ys I Chronicles on Steam, I beat the Ys 1 story for the 7th time and that final boss is still really hard, took me probably 10 times or more to take him down, despite how hard the final boss is, it's a great game and everyone who has steam should check out Ys I & II chronicles, both have a great story!
    Currently Playing:

chocolateer Last game you finished 01habbo's Avatar
    Game of Thrones episode 1 by Telltale games.

I love this game already the choices felt like they had weight in the game and the story is fantastic. They decided to tell a side story so it doesn't mess with the tv series. At the end I was so shocked by the ending that i kept thinking about it afterwards and I cursed myself for my choice. Looking forward to episode 2 of the game where I will probably make even more bad choices lol.

I want to play a game. Last game you finished Zargabaath's Avatar
    After laying off gaming for a month, I finally got through Dragon Warrior VII. Unfortunately I was unable to see the ending - the disc can be bothersome. After defeating Orgodemir, I was in the Sky Fane, was told to enter hut and screen went black and did not load. Happen once before in disc 2. So I was content with knowing I had beaten final boss and decided it was not worth time to go through final dungeon and fight to see ending. I'll youtube it someday. Another good entry in the Dragon Quest series. As usual, a long entry; 90 plus hours spent restoring the world.

Main series FFs Beaten - FF: 4x, FFII: 3x, FFIII: 3x, FFIV: 3x, FFV: 3x, FFVI: 4x, FFVII: 5x, FFVIII: 5x, FFIX: 3x, FFX: 4x, FFXII: 3x, FFXIII: 2x, FFXV: 2x

Crash Boom Bang Last game you finished Lily's Avatar
    FFVIII. Been replaying it on my kids vita that i have bought her for xmas. ive yet to do omega though and ive not got shockwave pulsar for quistis yet. with xmas in a few days though i dont think i will get the chance to level siren up now lol

This ain't no place for no hero Last game you finished Tiffany's Avatar
    Destiny. Well the story version of it anyways. Still have a waaaays to go! Wasn't so sure how I felt about the story of it, kinda seemed slapped together and most of the time I spent trying to figure out what the heck was going on ha ha ha.

Sharing is caring, and caring is ment to be shared Last game you finished The Dark Crystal's Avatar
    Last game I finished was destiny as well. (Again campaign wise) I'm currently a lvl 29 in the crucible with plenty of content and exploration to go. Don't know if I will be getting around to it anytime soon though.
    THE GREAT CONJUNCTION IS THE END OF THE WORLD! Or the beginning. Hm! -Aughra

gaming service ID:

Finished Shadows of Mordor.
    Wonderful game for a Tolkien game (which I don't think I've enjoyed one since Two Towers)
    + Beautiful game
    + Nemesis
    + Tons of extra stuff to do
    + Always new combat to learn (You just learned stealth kills, now you have fire arrows, and then executions, and then pinning enemies feet, etc)
    - Scenery changed a little bit between the two areas? I didn't notice a huge change except for the ocean front, everything else just felt repetitive. Was hoping for more.

The Old Skool Warrior Last game you finished LocoColt04's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Did a single-sitting playthrough of The Wolf Among Us on New Year's Day, so that'd be my option. Got my platinum out of it, too!

I'm glad you enjoyed Mordor. I'm liking it too but I just can't quite fall in love with it. If you didn't play War in the North, that's easily the best LOTR game. Look into it!

~ sent from my Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro
    Community Manager; Forum Administrator

reppin' SOLDIER since 2004CPC8 class of 2009
    Random;:
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009 TFF Awards nominations
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay
    Rocky and LocoColt04 and Meier Link and Pete
    Unknown Entity and Mistress Sheena
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    I thought I was going to be able to play with Loco and then I remembered he doesn't game. He just turns on the game for an hour and then forgets about it for two months only to remember that he bought it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    Che's not a girl. Not good enough explanation. Please elaborate.
    Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    Yes I am. I will bust out my vagina right now.

The Quiet One Last game you finished Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'll be finishing Dragon Age: Inquisition tonight if that counts. Only a few hours left on it and one last dragon to slay. It's the same as Origins and 2 before, it's a good game and a terrible game. It is clearly a better game than either of the previous two games as it is much more addicting and is a better game to play and have fun with. So in that aspect I'm fine with it. It's fun. It still just a terrible game as well. Glad I got it as a gift so I didn't have to give my money to Bioware. And heavens, it is buggy than Origins and I thought Origins was bad for being buggy. And the load times, horrible load times and horribly designed load screens. Who designs a load screen that takes away the "interesting" elements halfway through the loading and forces you to watch black for the other half.

I'll describe Dragon Age: Inquisition like this though, it's as if Suikoden and Elder Scrolls had a baby and Bioware did genetic engineering on the baby feeling that they could do a better job and failing in the same way Bioware always fails.

Even though it's fun, it just wants makes me want to go play Suikoden II, a infinitely better game.

If we're only counting finished, I beat Akiba's Trip near the start of my Christmas vacation. That game was silly and a lot of fun. Didn't take itself too seriously and I got to pretend I was walking around Akihabara so that works. It's a silly game that I can't suggest to everyone.
    Curious? There's no limits but your own imagination.
    Don't know how to roleplay, but want to learn? Visit Here!

2007 and 2009 Best Writer of TFF and 2009 Most Creative Co-Winner

Blog Entries
    I finally finished Tales of Xillia and I really enjoyed it. There were times where the story direction was weird and some of the character development was silly. Other than that, I can say that it was a good game and I recommend it.

There were parts in the game where I thought I was at the end, but I wasn't and the story would progress from there kinda like how batman the dark knight did that with it's story.

The battle system was the best part; It was user friendly, there were plenty of moves and techs to pull off, and it introduced the link system which was very fun to experiment with. I also like the fact that the shops can level up and based on how high you level up, the shop offers more to sell. The subquests were fun to do as well.
    Currently Playing:

TFFF Ghost Last game you finished Howling Wind's Avatar
    Uncharted. Man that last part made me rage
    Spit out your stride gum and chew another piece already... or I'll haunt you.

Blog Entries
    I beat Birth By Sleep: Final Mix on critical for Ventus the other night. I just have two more characters to play through and the extra chapter.
    Currently Playing:

I just finished Ori and the Blind Forest. Everything about this game is incredible. Great platforming, hard gameplay but rewarding when you beat it, amazing art and soundtrack, and the first 20 minutes hit you right in the feels.
    Game definitely is my GOTY so far.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9