Thread: KH: Dream Drop Distance

Certified tech, come at me! KH: Dream Drop Distance SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

KH: Dream Drop Distance

I know there was a thread already locked but I'd thought I would bring it back up to see if we'll have more conversation on this particular game. I saw the trailer just recently (i know i'm a bit late to the times in doing so), and anyways, i'm really excited for the game. I think this game blows BBS out of the water, it had better presentation than that game. BBS was really good but Dream Drop Distance has a better sounding story and I much rather play as Sora and Riku compared to the other characters.

What is your favorite thing about this game that you have heard so far?

Mine is this
    Spoiler:
    Sora bouncing off the walls doing a sweet spin attack, I love how square improves the battle system with new combos and stuff. Its definitely come a long way since KH1.

Currently Playing:

Re: KH: Dream Drop Distance

I'm tired of Kingdom Hearts being on so many different systems and not going back to a console title.

I'm not playing their game of buying every system out there just to experience and know the story. It's just mean/greedy that they are doing this and you know every step they are so damn proud of themselves. I just recently found a way to play Birth by Sleep without wasting money on the PSP paperweight and I am looking forward to playing it.

Appearently 3D is supposed to be as big or bigger then BBS which annoyingly is supposed to be as big as KH1 and KH2. If I can find away around buying a whole system for one game I will gladly cheat Tetsuya out of the money while he tries to coax me into buying 8 figgin systems just to play a game series.
    Playstaion ID: Setzer_All-in

- "Phoenix Downs are your friends. But remember Cloud they don't always work. I'm looking at yooou Aeris"

-"Immortal maybe... but not invincible!" -Prince (of Persia)

Certified tech, come at me! KH: Dream Drop Distance SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

What i do in situations like that, dan, is buy the ones you actually CARE to play. Do not bother with such petty titles as Chain of Memories. Also, as good as 358/2 days is, its not really worth the buy either.

BBS isn't really worth it either, it has an excellent battle system, but they totally sacrificed disney world exploration. Pretty pathetic for a KH game to do something like that.
    Currently Playing:

Registered User KH: Dream Drop Distance Zidane77's Avatar

Actually playing CoM is no problem, either you play the GBA version on a emulator, or on a ps2 like the first two.

I highly recommend 358/2 on DS, it's my favorite after the first one.
    BbS if fun too, there are cheaper alternative ways.. i own all system so i dont mind.
    Also i really want to have 3DS too, simply because of all the games that will come out on it, so it's convenient for me.
    Now if the series would expand on X-Box that i would be pissed cause that's something i will never purchase.

Blog Entries

Uh... guys... Talking about emulators and cheating companies out of money is kinda against the rules. Let's keep away from that line of talk, plz?

I have a friend who loves this series, and he has to play every new game that comes out. Wonder if he's gonna plonk down the money for the 3DS to play that title? Probably. I, on the other hand, have only played the first title, and a little of the second. So I don't know much at all about this game, and don't really have a "favorite thing" that I've heard about so far, heh. Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom