Thread: Interesting fact about the MMX series i learned

Certified tech, come at me! Interesting fact about the MMX series i learned SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Interesting fact about the MMX series i learned

I was listening to the OSTS of different Megaman X games and when I went to listen to the Neon Tiger stage music on youtube, I read the comments below the video and someone stated that the song was a SNES re-edition of the Guns'N'Roses - "My Michelle". So I went and listened to the song itself and sure enough, it was the exact same song.

So next time you play MMX3 and play Neon Tiger's stage, you will know that you're hearing a Guns'N'Roses song. There might be more GNR stuff in other X games.
    Currently Playing:

Blog Entries
    Indeed there is, Megaman X5 for example has many of the different bosses named after the band members from GNR. Examples include Grizzly Slash, Izzy Glow, Squid Adler, Duff McWhalen, Axel the Red, and more. Capcom is very quirky like that, lol.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

I'm DYING to see you! Interesting fact about the MMX series i learned ViviMasterMage's Avatar
    Wow, Interesting I might go on my old Megaman game's and see what easter eggs and secrets I can dig out.

My things:

My TFF Family!:
    My very hyper moogle loving cousin Meigumi!
    My grammar obsessive twin AWESOME brother Fate!
    My powerful, dangerous, short tempered younger brother Alther!
    My badassly cool chaos-loving lord who adores big swords and uber spells, Elyon Demidias
    My awesomely cool big brother xXCloudXx
    "The Bestest Buddy" xTidus (Aka Casey)
    My Okami-playing, Sephiroth-fangirl American cousin Dodie16
    My brother and stealthy swordsman of poetic power genome's blade
    My brother from another mother Gilgameshed_Up

My Fatey!:

Quote Originally Posted by Meigumi
    ....... I was reaaally hoping you'd say something else, but whatever! HEY, EVERYONE! WE'RE HAVING A CONVERSATION! 8D
    Fate's beautiful haiku:
    Lost in reverie
    Memories drifting through me
    So calm like the sea