Thread: I'm in love with import games should i hide this about me or i think i am in love with import games?

Registered User I'm in love with import games should i hide this about me or i think i am in love with import games? Cloud87's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm in love with import games should i hide this about me or i think i am in love with import games?

Allow me to explain before you answer this question i do have favorite games here in America too as well & i do have favorite American games too as well and i admit some of my favorite games i admit is import games as 1 of the examples I'm sure some of you might agree with me is that Japan have some great & fun games and before you ask me only region free games of Japanese games i have so far are Record Of Agarest War & Onechanbara Bikini Samurai Squad for Xbox 360 as 2 of my favorite games and only region free consoles i have so far at the moment is my PSP3000.

& well i thought of asking your advice because i mean what if any import games is in my collection including the ones that i don't have the system for it & what if i love it as 1 or more of my favorite games even though i do have favorite games here in America too as well & i do have favorite American games too as well honestly i don't know should i hide this about me from everyone including from my family including my parents,my friends,girls & women because i don't know how will they react to my line up of my entire collection including my other collection including my favorite games.

A another good example is there's a artical online saying about you're a traitor to your country if you're American & if you're playing Japanese games and not playing American games then you'll get why am i asking about hiding this about me and if you want I'll gladly include then you'll get why am i asking about hiding my games if any of them is import games anyway I'll leave it here or at least for now thanks for reading,thanks for your understanding & thanks for your answers .
    Last edited by Cloud87; 12-07-2016 at 09:35 PM.

Bananarama I'm in love with import games should i hide this about me or i think i am in love with import games? Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Play what you want to play. If you like American games, great, if you like Japanese games great.

There's nothing to be ashamed of because you play videogames from one country or another. It doesn't make you a traitor to any country to play games made elsewhere. Hell, most games are Japanese made, and manufactured in Mexico, so I guess we're all traitors.

Anyone who says dumb shit like that isn't worth listening to.

The only thing I'd be ashamed to do is have one of those body pillows with an anime girl on them. I just don't understand that
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Certified tech, come at me! I'm in love with import games should i hide this about me or i think i am in love with import games? SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I enjoy different region games, in fact, I made a thread about a japanese Sega game the other week. Nothing wrong with enjoying import games, it gives you an eye for great games that have been only released in other countries that you would enjoy, and if you're driven to learn the language, you could break down that barrier and play the games other people can't understand especially when it comes to RPGs.
    Currently Playing:

I wasn't aware of online articles are supposed to tell me how to enjoy my hobbies when I'm almost certain there are a long list of games you think are American but comes from a Canadian Game Company or even Europe.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Blog Entries
    Wow Pete you don't want people finding out about your Dakimakura pillow of your waifu?? Unbelievable!

Just play what is fun to you, don't let other people directly dictate your tastes on topics. As far as hiding your gamer power level to other people, that's up to you as well. Personally I don't go out of my way talking to people about my favorite videogames unless the topic is brought up to discussion, but I'm generally a reserved person to begin with and tend to have the same attitude with everything else as well.

In terms of playing import games for myself, I do have a couple initial D racing games on the ps2 and PSP that are fully Japanese, given to me by a friend who visited Japan. I've played a couple Japan only JRPGS and figured out some basic 4 year old equivalent Japanese from them, but that's about it. I've also played some games that were fan translated and brought over via emulation too.

Nowadays though both the east and west take ideas and copy each other so there really is less of a noticeable "line" of style. For example western RPGs were known for their strong influence of having ideas from games like Dungeons and Dragons, but then stuff like Wizardry and Final Fantasy I came along. I could write a whole abstract on the similarities of ff1 and DnD but I'll leave it at that (unless you're really bored and want me to flex my brain of useless trivia)
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Bananarama I'm in love with import games should i hide this about me or i think i am in love with import games? Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm in love with import games should i hide this about me or i think i am in love with import games?-il_340x270-937298392_3ztk-jpg

I googled Dakimakura pillow and found this.

I have the strangest boner right now
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

I want to play a game. I'm in love with import games should i hide this about me or i think i am in love with import games? Zargabaath's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    I have the strangest boner right now
    With around 100 million years of sexual experience Cosmopolitan has nothing on her.

Main series FFs Beaten - FF: 4x, FFII: 3x, FFIII: 3x, FFIV: 3x, FFV: 3x, FFVI: 4x, FFVII: 5x, FFVIII: 5x, FFIX: 3x, FFX: 4x, FFXII: 3x, FFXIII: 2x, FFXV: 2x