Thread: I'm confused D:

Registered User I'm confused D: Halie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm confused D:

Right, so I've just installed The Sims 2 Double Deluxe on my laptop and when I went to create a family I got this:

And I really have no clue why. I've checked on some of the pre-made families that come with the game and they're all the same, they're faces are all code-like. It couldn't be a faulty game because it belongs to my boyfriend who already has it installed on his computer and it's not happening to him, and there isn't anything wrong with my laptop either, it's fairly new (less than a year old), the drivers are fine and plays other games perfectly.

I checked on the Sims 2 website forum but I couldn't find anything concerning my problem so googled it and still nothing, so my next thought was to ask on here if you guys have any clue what might be wrong? It thought it might be a coding error but I'm not totally sure. Right now I'm reinstalling it to see if it helps any.

Re: I'm confused D:

Video card.

My personal options.

A. Update Video Card Driver
    or
    B. Upgrade video card
    or
    C. Reinstall everything, as in The Sims 2.

EDIT: Upon actually looking at the text it seems like installation **** up.

but first, just update video card drivers just in case. Just cause your comp is fairly new doesn't mean the drivers don't need to be updated.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Registered User I'm confused D: Halie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: I'm confused D:

Alright, well it wasn't the installation because it's reinstalled and the same thing is happening.

I have no clue how to update the video card driver, I've never had to do that before >.<; I honestly don't know if it's worth the trouble, but I guess if stuff like this happens in the future with other games I'll have to. Thanks for your help.