Thread: How do you game?

Cool How do you game?

What's your gaming routine like? Do you kick back on your couch not wearing pants while gaming on your consoles? Or do you game on your PC between chatting with friends on social media or looking up strategies on various game sites? Maybe you game on-the-go with your handheld or mobile phone on your way to school/work?

Queen How do you game? Crescent's Avatar
    Well I wear very little around my apartment anyway (Im most comfortable that way) so naturally I dont wear much when I game which is jus me laying on the couch. I kinda just ignore my phone or put it on silent. If im playing an RPG, u need to fk off sry xD. If my friends are over we'll co-op depending on the game, take turns or they'll usually just talk/gossip n watch me. I don't eat while I game it's filthy I don't want my controllers or my hands dirty bleh. I'll just have a cup of green tea beside me on a table#boring

Consistently Average How do you game? Kurt Zisa's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    If i'm playing on a handheld or phone then I usually lounge back on top of my bed because it's much easier to shut off that way. I usually come into the lounge and play on the ps3 when everyone else has gone to bed (that makes me sound like a recluse) but I think it's just becuase it like to play without interuptions and I don't have many obligations once it's past 10.30-11 anyway so i can just kick back and relax for a couple hours.

It's fun to play Oblivion when my brothers and friends are around though, it's that kind of game where it's great to hear everyone's opinions and ideas on how to shape their character and their adventure. Don't tell me how to play Final Fantasy or Metal Gear Solid tough, because I am very much set in my ways when it comes to them
    Currently Playing:
    Pillars of Eternity (PC)

I play Magic! See what decks im playing or building here!

My comfortable gaming routine is usually me forgetting I actually played the game because I've been smoking all day but I absorb it and it all stays in my brain and I remember it all.

Do I remember my first Skyrim character? No.

But I knew all the main Plot Lines from the biggest quests to talk about the game.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Crash Boom Bang How do you game? Lily's Avatar
    if im on pc i cant help flitting from game to internet repeatedly, then i get shouted at for not paying attention lol

if im on my ps3 and i get sucked into a game i tend to forget to eat then i realise im starving and surround myself in munch and the typical response anyone would get from me in the house is 'in a minute'

Blog Entries
    I don't play much for PC games anymore--my system is old and can't run most things these days.

I do most of my gaming via consoles. If I'm playing anything besides my Wii I'll kick back in my recliner with my phone and tablet beside me in the off chance I get a text or if I need to look something up. I may or may not have a drink and/or snacks. Even if I do I usually forget about them anyway. It's easy to lose hours, even an entire day depending on the game. Sometimes I only stop when I get tired and then realize I forgot about...life. Other times I'll get stuck on something and ragequit for awhile.

If I'm playing Wii I'll lounge on the couch instead so I can use my Gamecube controller with it. The cord won't reach far enough to use anywhere else. I really don't like the Wiimotes so I use them as little as possible.

Handhelds are more variable. Sometimes I'll play them while watching TV, other times it'll be in bed for the couple hours after I get home before I go to sleep. I do bring them with me when I travel but sadly, that's only if I'm actually flying somewhere or at PAX. Can't play handhelds if you're the driver, lol. I do occasionally game on my phone on break at work or something, but I only generally have free games on it so /shrug.
    Family: Psiko, Mistress Sheena, Djinn