Thread: Has anybody heared about Square-Enix

I'm DYING to see you! Has anybody heared about Square-Enix ViviMasterMage's Avatar

Has anybody heared about Square-Enix

I've seen on Wikapedia that Eidos (The creators of Tomb Raider and Hitman) merged with Square-Enix and Square-Enix will now produce all of their games.
    I don't think Square-Enix will work on any of their games though. I think Eidos get there own little group inside of Square-Enix.
    What do you think about this?

P.s Sorry if this has already been discussed.

My things:

My TFF Family!:
    My very hyper moogle loving cousin Meigumi!
    My grammar obsessive twin AWESOME brother Fate!
    My powerful, dangerous, short tempered younger brother Alther!
    My badassly cool chaos-loving lord who adores big swords and uber spells, Elyon Demidias
    My awesomely cool big brother xXCloudXx
    "The Bestest Buddy" xTidus (Aka Casey)
    My Okami-playing, Sephiroth-fangirl American cousin Dodie16
    My brother and stealthy swordsman of poetic power genome's blade
    My brother from another mother Gilgameshed_Up

My Fatey!:

Quote Originally Posted by Meigumi
    ....... I was reaaally hoping you'd say something else, but whatever! HEY, EVERYONE! WE'RE HAVING A CONVERSATION! 8D
    Fate's beautiful haiku:
    Lost in reverie
    Memories drifting through me
    So calm like the sea

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth Has anybody heared about Square-Enix Xanatos's Avatar
    Eidos will work normally as before but SquareEnix now owns their development studio so SquareEnix will now publish their games. SquareEnix also owns Taito Corporation.

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

I'm DYING to see you! Has anybody heared about Square-Enix ViviMasterMage's Avatar
    I think soon... They will take over the world...
    Or at least the video game industry, they might buy another successful company like Capcom or Konami...
    You never know

My things:

My TFF Family!:
    My badassly cool chaos-loving lord who adores big swords and uber spells, Elyon Demidias

My Fatey!:

....... I was reaaally hoping you'd say something else, but whatever! HEY, EVERYONE! WE'RE HAVING A CONVERSATION! 8D
    Fate's beautiful haiku:
    Lost in reverie
    So calm like the sea

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth Has anybody heared about Square-Enix Xanatos's Avatar
    I highly doubt that, Capcom is much bigger and stronger industry than Eidos, I think they are even mightier than SquareEnix. I mean they own Street Fighter, Resident Evil, Onimusha, Devil May Cry and many more, this company is practically a master of console games. It would be difficult and to much expensive to buy such a company.

Your right, Capcom is the mightier company. What would you do if Capcom owned Square-Enix.
    I think I would cry...

My things:

My TFF Family!:

My Fatey!:

Fate's beautiful haiku:
    Lost in reverie
    So calm like the sea

It wouldn't be that bad. Capcom has highly reputation of making great games so nothing wouldn't change, I even think that some things would improve. Capcom is smart company and they know what are they doing so they would probably leave SquerEnix to continue to work normally and then pick up the profits.

Also that would give Square-Enix a bigger budget for their Final Fantasy game's, and I'm saying they need it. They do fine on their own but with a boost they could make the best FF in existance...

My things:

My TFF Family!:

My Fatey!:

Fate's beautiful haiku:
    Lost in reverie
    So calm like the sea

Of course that they would have a bigger budget. Final Fantasy is SquareEnix best game and as I said Capcom is smart company they would know how to use that in their own benefit. That would be the greatest investment for them.

Yes but alas it hasn't happened and probably never will...

My things:

My TFF Family!:

My Fatey!:

Fate's beautiful haiku:
    Lost in reverie
    So calm like the sea

I want to play a game. Has anybody heared about Square-Enix Zargabaath's Avatar
    Do not doubt the power of Square Enix, remember they have Dragon Quest - the gaming series in Japan; as well as Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts. In 2006, Famitsu readers listed their top 100 games, seven out of top ten games were owned by Square Enix - top four were all from Square Enix! Square also had thirteen of the top twenty.

Street Fighter 2 came in on the 20th spot, the highest ranked game for Capcom.

Square Enix has twenty three of the top fifty games, that's 46% and if my calculations are correct Capcom has only two games in the top fifty.

Square Enix also has two franchises, Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest, that have sold over 50 million copies; Final Fantasy with 85 million and Dragon Quest just at the 50 million mark. Capcom's most selling franchise is Resident Evil at 40 million; the Street Fighter series is third at 27 million, Mega Man is second with a million more copies than Street Fighter. ( This data was probably taken before games like Street Fighter IV, Resident Evil 5, Dissidia, and Dragon Quest IX so their respective franchises may have more)

Main series FFs Beaten - FF: 4x, FFII: 3x, FFIII: 3x, FFIV: 3x, FFV: 3x, FFVI: 4x, FFVII: 5x, FFVIII: 5x, FFIX: 3x, FFX: 4x, FFXII: 3x, FFXIII: 2x, FFXV: 2x

Katy is dead. She died a while ago. Has anybody heared about Square-Enix KatytheHedgehog's Avatar
    Right now... somewhere in the middle of Spira
    I hope Eidos work as well as they done in the past.... The lara Croft and Hitman games are brill with the gameplay and the quality, I spent as much time as possible to savour the moment of each game before my bro sells them and now this... this could be a wise or a dumb decission.. only time will tell.....true
    Heaven & hell in one immortal demon hedgehog warrior