Thread: If Snake was In resident Evil

Cool If Snake Was In Resident Evil

So, Me and some of my friends were talking, and we were laughing, because we were playing Resident Evil 5 and I thought " what if Snake was in Resident Evil?" Complain about one little Hunter or Licker all you want....What about a big ass Metal Gear! Not to mention Raiden took out like four of them in MGS4..and 2. Snake took out, from what I can remember, a Tank and a Helicopter all on his own. And If you think back at all of the things he's done all by himself throughout the whole MG series, I think he could handle a little mob of lame Zombies.

If Snake were up against any foe from any Resident Evil, Which do you think would pose a challenge?
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 10-08-2009 at 12:53 AM.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Snake had alot more weapons at his disposal, I dont think he would be much more use than Leon

Breaking a zombies neck wont do much either

Quote Originally Posted by nix View Post
    Snake had alot more weapons at his disposal, I dont think he would be much more use than Leon

Breaking a zombies neck wont do much either
    Even Leon had a gun or two

haha.
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 10-08-2009 at 01:26 AM.

Ta DA!!!:

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Death Before Dishonor If Snake was In resident Evil Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I think Chris could take him to be honest with you but then again I am a much more bigger RE fan than a MGS fan...As for a challenge he could try Sheva but she still might kick his ass...
    Last edited by Josh_R; 10-09-2009 at 05:53 AM.

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

If Snake was In resident Evil Jin's Avatar
    Just because Leon got sudden and unexplained ninja training between Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 4 doesn't mean he could take on Snake.

He's Snake. Solid (or Naked) ****ing Snake. He's one of the most iconic characters of bad assery. I sincerely doubt that Leon will be battling zombies when he's 6 months away from dying of old age while having to hack his lungs out every 10 minutes. Snake could.

Until now!

Princess Sugarsprinkles Quistis's Avatar
    Even the old Snake in MGS4 could kick Leon's ass.

And then once beaten, I'll nurse Leon's wounds <3

Quote Originally Posted by Kisuke_Hellsing View Post
    I think Leon could take him to be honest with you but then again I am a much more bigger RE fan than a MGS fan...As for a challenge he could try Sheva but she still might kick his ass...
    Really....
    Leon.....

I said a foe, like Nemisis or something. I highly doubt Leon would be able to take on Solid Snake.

Have you played MG at all ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    Just because Leon got sudden and unexplained ninja training between Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 4 doesn't mean he could take on Snake.

He's Snake. Solid (or Naked) ****ing Snake. He's one of the most iconic characters of bad assery. I sincerely doubt that Leon will be battling zombies when he's 6 months away from dying of old age while having to hack his lungs out every 10 minutes. Snake could.
    Quoted for truth.

Also, why was Leon magically blonde in RE4?? wasn't he a red head before?? I always wondered that.
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 10-08-2009 at 02:12 PM.

Ta DA!!!:

From The Clint Eastwood

To keep my post short and to copy Jin.

It's Solid Snake.

End.

Quote Originally Posted by loaf View Post
    to keep my post short and to copy jin.

It's solid snake.

End.
    qft.

Until now!

When i refered to Leon i'm refering to the Leon from RE2, not the latest shit games.

Fearless blue collar cop, and he aint a bloody clone

Leon has the experience with kickin zombie ass, Snake doesnt and he wouldn't be doing good with unarmed combat against a horde of the undead

With the zombies I see in the RE franchise, Snake could easily dismantle them unarmed...those zombies are slow.

Blog Entries
    I think if snake was face to face with the las plagas zombies as seen in RE4 and RE5 he couldnt take them I mean he has no experiance with zombies let alone zombies that have motor functions and can use weapons to fight...

Quote Originally Posted by nix View Post
    When i refered to Leon i'm refering to the Leon from RE2, not the latest shit games.

Fearless blue collar cop, and he aint a bloody clone

Leon has the experience with kickin zombie ass, Snake doesnt and he wouldn't be doing good with unarmed combat against a horde of the undead
    Leon from RE2 is even more of a loser than Leon from RE4. His only redeeming quality is that he isn't a Mary Sue trained in the obligatory and apparently government funded martial arts. Unfortunately, that quality doesn't help him kick ass.

Snake may not have direct experience with zombies, but he has more than enough experience kicking ass in general. He's taken on enough people with unexplained supernatural powers that a few zombies wouldn't be a problem.

We need a Capcom versus Konami game to settle this.

Until now!

EDIT: and I see you changed your first post to Chris.....Owned.

I think if snake was face to face with the las plagas zombies as seen in RE4 and RE5 he couldnt take them I mean he has no experiance with zombies let alone zombies that have motor functions and can use weapons to fight...
    ones that use weapons to fight?? Let's put it this way, a zombie with a littie chainsaw isn't gonna do s***!
    Let see, to list a few, been up aginst:
    Crazy Ninja using a sword
    Sniper
    Raven's Machine Gun
    The Fury's Flame thrower
    Mind reader
    The End is basically a Zombie lol
    a lot more.

YouTube - metal gear solid top 20 boss's (gamespot)

YouTube - Metal Gear Solid: greatest boss battles
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 10-07-2010 at 09:07 AM.

Ta DA!!!:

From The Clint Eastwood

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth If Snake was In resident Evil Xanatos's Avatar
    After all the shit Snake went trough I highly doubt that those measly las plagas would pose a threat, and trust me if Leon could beat them than Snake can for sure, after all Snake has more fighting experience.

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

Blog Entries
    I admit that I am biased in this thread because I am a huge RE fan but I still think that Leon would kick Snake's ass...

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth If Snake was In resident Evil Xanatos's Avatar
    I admit that I am biased in this thread because I am a huge RE fan but I still think that Leon would kick Snake's ass...
    You say that only because you're a big RE fan and judging by your posts I would say that you've never played any of the games in MGS series. Be more realistic, Snake has much more fighting experience, he's better with weapons, he's good at stealth and he's faced opponents more dangerous than anything Leon has ever seen. And if you're going to continue to say that Leon could kick his ass at least you could say why he would be able to do so, few facts to back up your statement wouldn't hurt anyone.

You should not exist. Stop existing.

Until now!

Bananarama If Snake was In resident Evil Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I think it's pretty simple. Snake's taken out pretty much entire divisions of paramilitary forces, an industrial complex or two, some pretty hardcore bosses, and a few giant nuclear-capable robots. Plus if you go through his entire backstory, he's been all over the world, including Africa (Zanzibar, ftw!) before Leon was even out of grade school. Plus he's in Smash Bros. He's even killed his own brother... twice.

Leon's taken out some zombies and Spanish dudes with weird heads.

Advantage: Snake

If Snake were in RE, I don't think it'd be much of an issue. Screw solving puzzles, he'd just C4 all of those gates.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

I'm sure Leon would do the same Pete, if only he had the explosives

But he doesn't. Snake does.

Until now!

This is mixed, in my opinion.

Besides the fact that Leon has the unnatural ability to pull weapons as large as himself out of hammerspace, some with infinite ammo, he has no higher talent than most humans. He has combat training, but has nowhere near the experience that Snake has.

If it came down to it, Leon would be the only one who could take Snake, and only for a few seconds. Leon would attempt to Mary Sue Snake, by pulling out some unbelieveable weapon from hammerspace, where Snake would just run up, and kick his ass Bruce Lee style.

Owned. Snake wins.
    Proud to be in the United States Navy.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Moog
    You haven't lived until you've taken a shit so massive you quacked.

Snake pulls weapons out of "hammerspace" too, some with infinite ammo.

I give my liiife, not for honour, but for youuuuuuuuuuuuu.

Until now!

Finding this place a little dull... If Snake was In resident Evil xTidus's Avatar
    I agree with Jin, Snake pulls out almost anything from a pistol to a huge cardboard box!

xTidus: "What are you doing?"
    ViviMasterMage: "I'm eating your hair... Why?"
    xTidus: "You have problems..."
    ViviMasterMage: "You smell nice!...I do have problems!"
    Both: *giggles*

Blog Entries
    I agree that Snake could take Leon but I was talking about Chris Redfield from RE 5 I think he would beat snake's ass..

I agree that Snake could take Leon but I was talking about Chris Redfield from RE 5 I think he would beat snake's ass..
    Leon could kick his ass...Correct me if I'm wrong but that's exactly what you said in few of your post, what's is up with Chris all of a sudden?

Chris' steroids are no match for Snake's genes.

Until now!

Finding this place a little dull... If Snake was In resident Evil xTidus's Avatar
    Face it Snake Would beat Chris with the simple fact that he can fight like 10x better and he can go all Camo and stuff. Don't get me wrong I love Chris and Leon but Naked snake just owns them ;]

xTidus: "What are you doing?"
    ViviMasterMage: "I'm eating your hair... Why?"
    xTidus: "You have problems..."
    ViviMasterMage: "You smell nice!...I do have problems!"
    Both: *giggles*