Thread: New Pokémon X and Y info @ E3 2013!

R-K H、有名な侍の戦争の神ソウル刈り取り手 Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima's Avatar
    I live in your Mind, your Heart, and your Soul...There is no way in Hell you can ever escape from me! I'm everywhere...
    Blog Entries

New Pokémon X and Y info @ E3 2013!

Pokémon X and Y news has officially surfaced the web. Earlier today, Nintendo had a Nintendo Direct showcasing all their new games at E3, including new info on Pokémon X and Y. I am honored to bring you the new trailer with news on the game.

New trailer with new info: Pokémon X and Pokémon Y Gameplay Trailer 2 - YouTube

Official Release Date: October 12th, 2013

A new type has been confirmed, which brings the total to 18 types!

2 new Pokémon have been revealed as well as their types!

Enjoy the new trailer if you haven't seen it yet, and please discuss about this new information right here!

What are your thoughts on these new developments?
    Last edited by Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima; 06-11-2013 at 12:07 PM.

Sig. Banner made by: Victoria

Favourite Quote Of The Year: "武器ではなく、それを行使する手を恐れてください"(Fear Not The Weapon, But The Hand That Wields It)

Press This Button To View All My Stuff >>>:

Press This Button To View My TFF Family >>>:
    My Older Brother: The legendary Egyptian Pharaoh RamesesII, Whipping Slaves long before the Holy Lord was Born.

My Inspiring Older Brother: Meier Link, (Title Unknown)
    My Brother: Ralz
    My Brother: Fate
    My Sister: Kilala, The Glomp&Huggle Master
    My Interesting Sister: Andromeda, The TFF Goddess
    My Loveable Sister: Waterdragoon, The Water Dragoon
    My Blood Brother: Elyon Demidias, The Next Level Overlord
    My Lovely, Beautiful, and Awesome Big Sister: Dodie, Okami's Sister at Heart
    My Strong willed Big Sister: DragonHeart, The Dragon Collector
    The God Father: Dark Squall
    My Lethal and Shadowy, Yet Humerous and Random Younger Brother: Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus
    My Newest Buddy And Awesomest Big Brother: Black Waltz, The Shiznit(The Best)

Wanna be in My TFF Family, Just ask me.

Press this button to see which Fraternity I'm in >>>:

~Founder & Proud Member of the Arteo Warra Okhun Lataar Fraternity, Also Known as: A.W.O.L. Since 2009~
    A.W.O.L. FOR LIFE, YEAHYA!!!

^^^
    ______________________l l l______________________

/ Been Chilln' & Killin' it since 1992/

Blog Entries
    Nope'ing so hard at the fairy type...I'm done

I live in your Mind, your Heart, and your Soul...There is no way in Hell you can ever escape from me! I'm everywhere...
    Blog Entries
    I am looking forward to this game, I just want it right nao. The new Fairy type is going to add to the strategy elements of the game. There were already Fairy Pokémon, so I don't fully see this official typing to be bad. You can count on Cleffa, Clefairy, Clefable, Snubbull and Granbull to be Fairy types. And I actually like the idea of Pokémon-Amie(Pokémon-Friend) mini-game where you can actually interact with your Pokémon and increase the bond between you. I didn't see Gardevoir and Marill to be Fairy type Pokémon coming though...XD Anywho, now I just want this even more! Cannot wait for even more news. Stay tuned as I will most likely be sharing more info on Pokémon X and Y as they become available.

Favourite Quote Of The Year: "武器ではなく、それを行使する手を恐れてください"(Fear Not The Weapon, But The Hand That Wields It)

My Older Brother: The legendary Egyptian Pharaoh RamesesII, Whipping Slaves long before the Holy Lord was Born.

My Lethal and Shadowy, Yet Humerous and Random Younger Brother: Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus

~Founder & Proud Member of the Arteo Warra Okhun Lataar Fraternity, Also Known as: A.W.O.L. Since 2009~

^^^

Blog Entries
    I don't get why they had to include the Fairy type, there's no urgent need for it like how they needed the Steel and dark types to counter Psychic back in Gen 2. This just seems pointless. Rar.
    Currently Playing:
    Pillars of Eternity (PC)

I play Magic! See what decks im playing or building here!

Blog Entries
    It's a dragon type counter...which make it stupider.

Think about, every other type's moves make sense. Psychic types are based of telekinesis and so on. Dragons never made much sense, but I always just ignored that fact since they're just supposed to be super awesome and rare. Now there's ANOTHER type that doesn't make sense...just like dragons, just to counter dragons...with even less sense made. Fairy is already covered by normal, psychic and bug to the point that it's redundant. Then there's the issue with all the old generation pokemon changing. Wtf sense does that make? Gen II got away with it, being the first sequel, but 5 generations later and we have radically different pokemon. There's too much to even point out, fuuuuck.

I've heard that it's supposed to be like a magic type, which makes even less sense. 1. WHY FAIRY!? 2. I thought pokemon was supposed to represent science in some way, now there's magic. If there had to be new types, they should have been space, time or holy, though space and time missed their chance in Gen IV.

Blog Entries
    New gameplay trailer with even more reveals: Pokémon X and Pokémon Y Gameplay Trailer 3 - YouTube

New info from serebii: Pokémon X & Y - Developer Roundtable

"The special Nintendo Developer Roundtable for Pokémon X & Y has begun at E3 and is providing a large amount of Pokémon X & Y information. Players able to choose between languages in the game itself, English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, or Korean. PSS (Player Search System) will allow players to search for others locally or globally (via Wi-Fi) to battle and trade. Split into Friends, Acquaintances and those you Pass By. They can then be promoted all the way up to friends as you interact and can hold up to 100 friends.
    Multiple rulesets for battles return. Two new Pokémon: Skrelp is a Poison and Water-type Pokémon. Clauncher is a Water-type Pokémon. You can battle people you Passby and that's what promotes them to acquaintences. Trading remains much the same as before. Interact with an acquaintance more than once and it'll automatically ask you to be your friend. Rhyhorn is a rideable Pokémon. Pokémon-Amie is said to have an additional, but currently unclear affect on Pokémon. Horde Encounters are a new type of wild battle. 5 on 1 battle. May include Pokémon of multiple species rather than just one. Sky Battles confirmed, only Flying-types and Levitators can participate. Talonflame, a new Fire and Flying-type Pokémon has just been revealed. Talonflame focuses on Speed.
    A single save file is in the game still. Backwards compatibility "being worked on". X & Y will make IVs and EVs more visible. PSS syncs with 3DS Friend List. Multiple methods of transportation and different movement types in gyms. You can select specific music tracks before battle with a friend. Riding different Pokémon helps in different areas. Rhyhorn in rocky areas, for example. Pokémon are borrowed for the task.
    Talonflame, the evolution of Fletchling, can learn Brave Bird, Clauncher can learn Crabhammer and Skrelp can learn Sludge Bomb."

This is getting interesting ^_^ Cannot wait for more info in the days ahead!

*Edit: Source: http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml
    Last edited by Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima; 06-12-2013 at 12:57 AM.

^^^

Blog Entries
    I never really found dragon types to be that unbeatable (because that's how I'm seeing this new type, as a way for kids to beat the Elite Champion easily). They pretty much all have a quad weakness to ice, and it's not exactly hard to pack a decent Steel type. I don't even remember how i beat Iris in Black 2 but it didn't require much strategy to exploit those weaknesses I just mentioned.

That said, I'm looking forward to getting X, especially as we only know whats been leaked so far in regards to the new Pokemon. It's been ages since I went in not knowing what I might find, not since Silver came out, so there's always that to look forward to. Even if i have to come across that motherfuggn Fairy type now and then.
    Currently Playing:
    Pillars of Eternity (PC)

I play Magic! See what decks im playing or building here!