Thread: God Eater

The Bird Of Hermes God Eater Dancing_Corpse's Avatar

God Eater

I went to the movies with my friends today and one of them bought his psp. He claimed to have a game that was better than KH: Birth By Sleep. This game was God Eater. I played it and it turned out to be freaking awesome. But I couldn't help but notice it was incredibly similar to Monster Hunter. Has anyone here played it and would you say it is better than KH.

Registered User God Eater Xtrmn8r_V.13.7.3's Avatar
    In a dark room to prevent glare, Auckland, New Zealnad

Re: God Eater

Yes, I have also played god eater.
    I noticed great similarities in this game to Monster Hunter just as you did.
    Although I thought it was really kool I kept getting distracted and dying because when I was playing I was watching a movie.
    I think your friend was lying when he said that this game was better than KH: BBS though, simply becuse it's a KH game, and i've played it also.

God Eater might be a great game but KH: BBS is better in my opinion!

When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of
    Power, the world will know peace.
    ~Jimmy Hendrix~

Thanks to Kilala for my Avataar and Signature

Registered User God Eater

Neither of these two games have been released in the States. This is actually the first time for me to hear about God Eater. Checked out some more information about it, and it has some pretty good reviews so far. However, I'm most definitely getting KH:BBS as soon as it hits store shelves over here. Maybe if I have some extra cash or something, I'll think about checking out God Eater.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

I agree, I was a bit confused when my friend told me about God Eater, because I thought it was a manga, but it's quite a good game. And strange cos your sword can turn into gun for no appaerant reason, and then your sword/gun can grow teeth and eat people????

But i'm definately getting KH:BBS as soon as it arrives, in fact i'm gonna pre order it and hope i get something kool!

~Jimmy Hendrix~

The Bird Of Hermes God Eater Dancing_Corpse's Avatar

Actually I said that they had released a promotional manga chapter when they released the game and that I had read it.

What does this game have to do with Kingdom Hearts exactly? If we're going to ask random questions, is it better than Metal Gear Solid? Mario? Zelda? God of War? Halo? Fable? Dead or Alive Extreme Beach Volleyball? Why not?

Until now!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    If we're going to ask random questions, is it better than Metal Gear Solid? Mario? Zelda? God of War? Halo? Fable? Dead or Alive Extreme Beach Volleyball? Why not?
    No. No. No. No. No. Sure. No boobies so no.

Isn't this game a clone of Monster Hunter anyways? They both have a similar gameplay except this game requires you to use two buttons to block instead of one which kinda can throw you off. That, and the monsters aren't as predictable with their attack patterns. I'd say that a good clone of MH isn't a bad thing though, it seems to be the PSP craze nowadays...
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

And Dissidia and Gundam. . .They Pwn

But the reason this is KH and GE is because they both use the same hack, so they were both (Roms) hacked at the same time, and the guy said that there were more downloads of GE, than KH which is supposed to somehow mean that GE is better, but everyone probably just wanted to own the game because it's so awesome (And KH, near same thing)

~Jimmy Hendrix~