Thread: Fun RPG/MTG Hobbies

Registered User Fun RPG/MTG Hobbies Megatron0000's Avatar

Fun RPG/MTG Hobbies

I wanted to show off some things i have made so i made this thread. If this is wrong I apologize and ask you to move this post where it goes lol. I made these when i was bored at my old job and i wanna see what you think. The problem is if you dont know anything about Magic the Gathering you will just see these as random pictures. lol

I have more at myMTGO.com - Magic Online Community Connected - megatron0000's photo - if you wanna check them out.

Registered User Fun RPG/MTG Hobbies kupo's Avatar

Re: Fun RPG/MTG Hobbies

awesome! i'd have to say that aerith one is my fave

"With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man." - Balthier

CURRENTLY PLAYING
    final fantasy xiii-2
    skyrim
    pokemon fire red

Well, I don't play and I don't see them as random pictures, they're obviously cards

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Registered User Fun RPG/MTG Hobbies Megatron0000's Avatar

If you wanna see the rest of my cards here is a link myMTGO.com - Magic Online Community Connected - megatron0000's photo -

Lots of Transformers cards...... in case you didn't know I'm a fan of the old school Transformers
    Last edited by Megatron0000; 03-23-2010 at 02:48 PM.