Death Before Dishonor Favorite Sports Games Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Favorite Sports Games

I like sports games as well as RPG's

1. UFC undisputed
    2. Madden 09
    3. Madden 10
    4. NCAA Football 10

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

Registered User Favorite Sports Games
    I'm really into the Mario Tennis game. I played the hell out of that game when I got it. I might pick up Mario Super Sluggers, because I think it looks fun. Also, do racing games count as a sports game? If so, (and this might not be a shock to you) I LOVE all the Mario Kart games.

Hehe, I'm not big on sports games unless a certain Italian plumber is in them.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

I love b-ball games,especially street.I am into a lot of the mario sports games.I also like some street soccer from time to time.And the same goes for me,if racing games count then I am huge on Midnight Club and Test Drive.

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth Favorite Sports Games Xanatos's Avatar
    When it comes to sport games there is only one sport tittle that I like, and I'm basically obsessed with any game from Pro Evolution Soccer series. The Japanese sure know how to make an excellent soccer game and unlike any game in FIFA series it's actually realistic and fun. PES has kept it's quality since it's first release on the SNES (It was called International Superstar Soccer then) and every game so far was praised by critics which shows real quality of this soccer series. With every new game this series keeps improving and it hasn't disappointed me even once.

To be honest I don't think there is actually a number of matches that I played with my friends or just against computer opponent. I have played this title many more hours than every FF game I've beaten combined and simply said PES is the best soccer game there is.

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

★Twilight Vanquisher★ Favorite Sports Games MakotoKin's Avatar
    Fight Night Round 4
    Madden 10
    NHL 10

Registered User Favorite Sports Games Rnin's Avatar
    Nba Jam : For Super Nintendo, and NFL Blitz : For Playstation. The only 2 sports games I ever played.

Boredness rules us all Favorite Sports Games Midnight Panda's Avatar
    i like all the 2k games. like nhl 2k10 and madden games and stuff, not so much the soccer or basket ball games though
    Been gone a long while but im back now and not as annoying. promise

THANKS TO ANDROMEDA

Bananarama Favorite Sports Games Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm a huge fan of MLB 2K9 for my 360. I'm only devestated that my Mets current roster is atrocious, so I haven't played it in ages. I'm moderately pissed off that The Show is Playstation exclusive. It totally owns 2K9 for baseball.

I also like the FIFA soccer games. I don't own them, but I think they're always fun to pick up and play with friends. However, I'm addicted to Mario Strikers for the cube. There's something about it that makes me not want to put it down.

As for Hockey, I haven't played any of the recent games, except for either 2K8 or 08 for the 360. I own 06 for the PS2, but my all time favorite hockey game EVER is NHL 94 for the Genesis.

As for Football, I'll probably pick up Madden 11, if they don't make the computer as retardedly ridiculous as it is in 10. I've only heard bad things.

And racing games, I love Mario Kart and Gran Turismo. I have Double Dash and GT4, and I love them both. It's the ultimate in just simple fun and in ultra realism, and they're both damn near perfect in what they achieve.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

The only sport games I've ever been able to play are the simpler, arcade style ones, best exampled by looking through Midway's back catalog. NFL Blitz, NBA Jam, those kind of sports games were the only ones that could ever hold my interest. Never enough for a $60 purchase, mind you, but they were really fun to play. I suppose this is the case because you really don't need to know anything about the intricacies of the respective sports to play them. This button passes, this button shoots (or kicks or sprints, or whatever), get the ball/puck to the other net/side. Very simple.

I also have a liking for old NES hockey games. Ice Hockey and Blades of Steel, good times. Hard to get simpler than two buttons.

Postscript: if I can select different countries instead of different professional teams, I instantly like the game more. Nothing like national rivalries and ethnic slurs to make something more exciting.

Until now!

Death Before Dishonor Favorite Sports Games Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    I also have a liking for old NES hockey games. Ice Hockey and Blades of Steel, good times. Hard to get simpler than two buttons.
    My friend you need to update your sports games..they are begining to come out with amazing game such as UFC undisputed to those who are fans of the great sport such as myself enjoyed this game and felt it was the begining of a new era for sports games...Plus I really just like beating the shit out of people

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

anything madden or MLB: The show. (07-09 right now)

.............. Favorite Sports Games smurphy's Avatar
    As far as favourite sports games go it would usually be FIFA or PES, of which FIFA 10 is edging it. I love the MADDEN series as well, superstar mode is just so addictive.

Though if you count motor racing as a sport, easily my favourite sports games are the Gran Turismo series.