6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Megaman Legends/64

3 50.00%
  • Misadventures of Tron Bonne

2 33.33%
  • Megaman Legends 2

1 16.67%

Thread: Favorite Megaman Legends game

Certified tech, come at me! Favorite Megaman Legends game SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Favorite Megaman Legends game

Out of the 3 games of this particular series, which game did you like the best and why? I've only played Megaman Legends/64 to be honest but even if I played the other games I would pick this title as my favorite. This game had a certain element that drew me towards playing it. The gameplay was amazing to me even though the controls were a bit stiff on the movement side. The storyline was pretty good and explained well enough (Except for the last part which was kinda thrown in). But where my favorite part of the game lies was in the gameplay itself. I liked running around in a 3D environment, blasting down robots, collecting money, finding items that could be combined to make a useful special weapon, buster equipment, or certain item and the replay value is very high to me as i've completed it 7 times over.
    Currently Playing:

Blog Entries

Re: Favorite Megaman Legends game

I didnt really care for any of them. I played megaman legends and I didnt think it was good. I then played the misadventures of tron bonne and it was ok but i only got to play it for one day. next i played mega man legends 2 and it wasnt very good for me either, i didnt get far in it. next i played mega man legends 64 and i realized it was the same as mega man legends 1 so i returned it. why do people rename their games and try to make more money off of the same thing? megaman, pokemon, its all a ploy to me imo.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

I played them all I think.

and Um my fave is the first one? Why is it not in the pole? I had it for PS one, or is it for 64 too ???
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 05-22-2010 at 09:59 PM.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy Elder View Post
    I played them all I think.

and Um my fave is the first one? Why is it not in the pole? I had it for Ps one, or is it the 64 one?
    But it is in the pole. Megaman Legends and 64 are the same game just on different consoles and thats why i paired them together.
    Currently Playing:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sabin Rene Figaro View Post
    But it is in the pole. Megaman Legends and 64 are the same game just on different consoles and thats why i paired them together.
    yeah, like when I played the first megaman legends and then later on in life when i played megaman legends 64, i realized they were the same game, thats why i returned megaman legends 64 back to my friends house because i didnt like the first one and i didnt want to play the same game over again.

Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Blog Entries

Well at least someone else besides me actually liked the game. I was kinda feeling lonely in this department of game series lol.
    Currently Playing:

Blog Entries

Well at least someone else besides me actually liked the game. I was kinda feeling lonely in this department of game series lol.
    i told ya man i like the misadventures of tron bonne because it was really fun to play when i was jamming on it at my friends house back in the 5th grade but then again i only played it for one day so i didnt care for it too much ya know. the other games were just kind of wierd and i didnt care for.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    i told ya man i like the misadventures of tron bonne because it was really fun to play when i was jamming on it at my friends house back in the 5th grade but then again i only played it for one day so i didnt care for it too much ya know. the other games were just kind of wierd and i didnt care for.
    This is why it feels lonely in this department. You like one of the games i've never even played and I'm like a huge fan of the 1st one. I respect your opinion and all, its just lonely being one of the few fans of MM Legends/64
    Currently Playing:

Blog Entries

This is why it feels lonely in this department. You like one of the games i've never even played and I'm like a huge fan of the 1st one. I respect your opinion and all, its just lonely being one of the few fans of MM Legends/64
    man i hear ya man, I feel like im one of the few fans of the misadventures of tron bonne to be honest, i dont think its been given its rep where its due, such an underrated game man. I respect yours too and indeed it feels lonely at the top lol.

Blog Entries

man i hear ya man, I feel like im one of the few fans of the misadventures of tron bonne to be honest, i dont think its been given its rep where its due, such an underrated game man. I respect yours too and indeed it feels lonely at the top lol.
    That makes the two of us then lol. I first played MM64 as a rental back when I was 9, I played it like crazy and even brought it over to my friend's house and we played it. The game appealed to me alot and not very many action games have the element I look for when I play them. I remember spending $30 on this game when I was like 10.
    Currently Playing:

Blog Entries

That makes the two of us then lol. I first played MM64 as a rental back when I was 9, I played it like crazy and even brought it over to my friend's house and we played it. The game appealed to me alot and not very many action games have the element I look for when I play them. I remember spending $30 on this game when I was like 10.
    haha we are two of a kind or something then man thats pretty legit I would say. i borrowed megaman legends 64 from my friend because he really like the megaman games and was a big fan of them and so i tried it out and borrowed it but then when i got back to my house i realized that it was the same game that i borrowed from him last time but this time it was on the nintendo64 instead of teh play station so i drove my bike right back to his house and returned his game but idk if i would spend thirty dollars on it.

Blog Entries

haha we are two of a kind or something then man thats pretty legit I would say. i borrowed megaman legends 64 from my friend because he really like the megaman games and was a big fan of them and so i tried it out and borrowed it but then when i got back to my house i realized that it was the same game that i borrowed from him last time but this time it was on the nintendo64 instead of teh play station so i drove my bike right back to his house and returned his game but idk if i would spend thirty dollars on it.
    Its better than having to deal with an emu that can't process the graphics perfectly. I was playing the rom of it today and as i told you on msn, at the very last fight, I was trying to avoid the bosses attacks and the game kept having errors messing me up and I just about lost that battle because of the emulator's troubles with processing the graphics at that moment. When I played the actual console version, I didn't have to deal with that kind of thing.
    Currently Playing:

Blog Entries

Its better than having to deal with an emu that can't process the graphics perfectly. I was playing the rom of it today and as i told you on msn, at the very last fight, I was trying to avoid the bosses attacks and the game kept having errors messing me up and I just about lost that battle because of the emulator's troubles with processing the graphics at that moment. When I played the actual console version, I didn't have to deal with that kind of thing.
    yeah thats true sometimes those silly emulators mess with stuff and its terrible because i just want to find a game i used to love to play back in the day but the bigger ones like the psx/n64 ones are laggy on most computers and stuff but dang you still won? you must be pretty good at megaman legends on the playstation, are you as good as it on the megaman legend 64?

I have MML2 sitting on my dresser right now, but I ca't find the first and I've been wanting to start a new game it's probably mixed in with my CDs somewhere.

I played Tron Bonne because I rent it hahah it was fun
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 05-22-2010 at 10:58 PM.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Blog Entries

yeah thats true sometimes those silly emulators mess with stuff and its terrible because i just want to find a game i used to love to play back in the day but the bigger ones like the psx/n64 ones are laggy on most computers and stuff but dang you still won? you must be pretty good at megaman legends on the playstation, are you as good as it on the megaman legend 64?
    It was the 64 version I was playing. The emu for it that I was using only has trouble processing graphics at the final boss fight (2nd form). Every other part of the game is fine.
    Currently Playing:

Blog Entries

It was the 64 version I was playing. The emu for it that I was using only has trouble processing graphics at the final boss fight (2nd form). Every other part of the game is fine.
    thats kinda cool though its almost like the game went super cheap hard mode at the end on you but you still managed to pull through so grats man. which version is your favorite then the n64 version or the ps version?

Blog Entries

thats kinda cool though its almost like the game went super cheap hard mode at the end on you but you still managed to pull through so grats man. which version is your favorite then the n64 version or the ps version?
    Well... I've never actually played it on the PS1 but i've seen gameplay. I would say the n64 one was my favorite because i grew up playing it on that platform and its pretty rare for the N64 to get a nice game like that and its the only megaman game that ever hit the console. The playstation version may have had better sound quality and music but I think the n64 one was my version of choice.
    Currently Playing:

Blog Entries

Well... I've never actually played it on the PS1 but i've seen gameplay. I would say the n64 one was my favorite because i grew up playing it on that platform and its pretty rare for the N64 to get a nice game like that and its the only megaman game that ever hit the console. The playstation version may have had better sound quality and music but I think the n64 one was my version of choice.
    yeah I hear ya dude, i think the ps verision was teh better of the two to be honest because the controllers were not that bad compared to the n64 ya know and the music/graphics were a bit better obviously. the n64 i had to turn it off almost immediately i didnt like it all all but you grew up on it so I can see why you would love the thing <3

Blog Entries

yeah I hear ya dude, i think the ps verision was teh better of the two to be honest because the controllers were not that bad compared to the n64 ya know and the music/graphics were a bit better obviously. the n64 i had to turn it off almost immediately i didnt like it all all but you grew up on it so I can see why you would love the thing <3
    Oh, another plus to the n64 side is the saving options. You can hold up to 16 files internally and you don't have to wait for the load times. But then again, I only had nintendo consoles at the time and it was a great chance for me to play a megaman game. I think the game did well as a stand alone megaman title. I like Mega Man X the best, but this game was also fun for me too.
    Currently Playing:

Blog Entries

Oh, another plus to the n64 side is the saving options. You can hold up to 16 files internally and you don't have to wait for the load times. But then again, I only had nintendo consoles at the time and it was a great chance for me to play a megaman game. I think the game did well as a stand alone megaman title. I like Mega Man X the best, but this game was also fun for me too.
    dude i totally forgot about that part, that does give an edge to the ps verison id say because the memory cards could only hold so little on the playstation it was kinda sad because i had to constantly delete stuff for it whenever i played games all the time so i guess teh n64 version isnt so bad but were there any loading times on the n64 version either?

Blog Entries

dude i totally forgot about that part, that does give an edge to the ps verison id say because the memory cards could only hold so little on the playstation it was kinda sad because i had to constantly delete stuff for it whenever i played games all the time so i guess teh n64 version isnt so bad but were there any loading times on the n64 version either?
    Nope, as soon as you go to the next area, the screen changes instantly. Its very convenient when you plan on doing speedruns or if you died and forgot to save recently you can quickly get back up to the part you were at last when you died.
    Currently Playing:

Blog Entries

Nope, as soon as you go to the next area, the screen changes instantly. Its very convenient when you plan on doing speedruns or if you died and forgot to save recently you can quickly get back up to the part you were at last when you died.
    dang that is pretty nice I guess I take back taht the n64 verison is the inferior version but i still think that the misadventures of tron bonne is still thebest game because servbots are awesome

megaman legend 2 is the best megaman game every invented

Quote Originally Posted by norman View Post
    megaman legend 2 is the best megaman game every invented
    You need to start adding more content to your posts, while they are relevant they add nothing to the topic at all.

Why is Megaman Legend 2 the best megaman game 'every'. Not the hardest thing to do now is it

Learner Favorite Megaman Legends game CloudTide's Avatar

I've only played MML 64 and it was awesome
    it is my favorite because of the cubish graphics (that i love)
    and because the storyline is epic
    there is that enough CONTENT for ya? lol jk
    Last edited by CloudTide; 05-26-2010 at 02:49 PM.
    ~ Victus per Veneratio ~