Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: E3

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth E3 Xanatos's Avatar

E3

E3 just began, and from the looks of it it might be among better ones in recent years, thanks to new generation of consoles of course. What are you looking forward to the
    most, which games caught your attention, discuss anything related to E3, really.

Some of those exclusives Microsoft just announced sound tempting, primarily Killer Instinct and the spiritual successor of Panzer Dragoon, but will it be enough to pull them out of that huge hole they dug, I guess we'll see soon enough.

Games I'm looking forward to the most are Mirrors Edge 2, and Dragon Age III. I'm eager to see how Bioware will redeem themselves for that abomination they call Dragon Age II, and here hoping Mirrors Edge 2 (sequel to one of the most original games I played back in 2009) will not be XBox One exclusive. Hopefully Square will finally announce Versus XIII's release date, although I highly doubt it. I'll add more later as E3 seriously kicks in.

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

Already saw the main thing I wanted to see today, MGSV. Looked great. Might be a second trailer for Sony.

Some of the Xbox games were cool but still not really my kind of games.

Metal Gear Solid V looks amazing, that being said it's one of those gems I'm not really looking into as much as I have yet to play Snake Eater and Guns of the Patriots.

They are really taking their time with Dragon Age 3: Inquisition and that's great to hear, it's been in development for over two years now and there's still one year left til release, also... MORRIGAN!!!! Got goosebumps when I heard her voice once again.

EDIT: Just saw Mirrors Edge 2, hard to believe it's in game footage, looks stunning, and seeing as Faith just got her tattoos it seems to be a prequel, can't wait.
    Last edited by Xanatos; 06-10-2013 at 02:07 PM.

Kojima: "The long version of MGSV that will be revealed tomorrow is extended director's cut. Be cautious guys."

So excited for tomorrow. Hoping for more of "X" tomorrow, and a longer MGSV trailer. I think the longer one is going to be much more emotional.

Wish I could be excited for Dragon Age, but I have yet to play it. Still on my to do list.

For now... I'll be waiting for Sony. Ubisoft doesn't interested me that much, but I'll watch anyway.

When does Playstation begin aest?? I know it's 6:00 for USA, but I want to stream and not sure what time that translates to mine.

TFF's Resident Messenger E3 Michael Swayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    6pm PDT is 11am for you.
    Social Group Endorsements, TFF Awards, and Other Accomplishments (Updated December 26, 2013):

2011 TFF Member Elimination Game - 2nd Place

TFF Adoption Agency
    Hot Shot - August 31, 2011 to November 18, 2011
    Draug Isilme - December 29, 2011 to February 27, 2012
    lovehearty42 - August 9, 2012 to November 4, 2012
    beatrix - September 4, 2012 to November 4, 2012

Communist Theocratic Commonwealth of the Illustrious and Eternal Al-ha Empire and Crown Dependencies

Holy Shit!...Killer Instinct..(totally called it>XD)

..Brings back some good memories. But I really need to see more gameplay footage...Holy crap. That sounded like the old announcer too. !

Must fight the urge to even consider Xbone... ughhhh!
    Haha dw It'll be a cold day in hell before I buy that pos. That Titanfall looks great tho. Mech combat can be hella fun..Luckily guys its for PC too.

The 2 games I wanna see announced above Everything else I already mentioned Here.

Other games I'm looking foward to seeing:

Sony:

Everything n Anything. Come at me.

Nintendo:
    ZeldaU
    Smash Bros
    3D Mario
    Ace Attorney Dual Destinies(imported Gyakuten Saiban 5 last wk)
    RETRO's new game
    X
    Bayonetta
    SMTxFE
    ..and any great new ips, sequels etc.

Capcom:
    I know its a stretch but....

I WANT MY DANTE & VERGIL BACK U ******** #DMC5? (game with characters(old/new lady etc) that seamlessly fits into the DMC universe/storyline not some obvious cheap fanservice including Vergil for the sake of bringing back Vergil.)
    -Ominusha
    -Dino Crisis etc etc

You kno how I feel bout the MGS series..Its one of the best series n my all time second favourite in videogame history. They're always consistently great n Ive seen enough coverage over the months so its always been a confirmed purchase. Kojima n PG pulled off Revengeance, a MG spinoff perfectly n the next one has enormous potential. Oh that reminds me I hope they announce the sequel hehe.

Too much I want to say..too little time..I love the interviews with the devs n industry figures inbetween conferences so cant give all the input I want to#tooengaged

*Love Splinter Cell(this was announced a couple months ago tho) Cool Rayman too!! Pretty good Ubisoft. Awesome E3..n we havent heard from Sony n Nintendo yet.

Giggity.

Quote Originally Posted by Crescent View Post
    -Dino Crisis
    I would love to see a true successor to Dino Crisis 2, that shit they released on XBox was simply painfull.

Parasite Eve 3 is another game I would love to see during my lifetime, preferably on this E3. Unfortunately Square's way too bound by Final Fantasy, so much so they don't even care about other gems/series they own.

I'm hoping for new stuff at this e3.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by loaf View Post
    I'm hoping for new stuff at this e3.
    New stuff at an E3 will NEVER HAPPEN, ever. The things you hope for are stupid, and so are you! Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

Ok guys Nomura's attending this year's E3. Its done. As if u guys needed more convincing!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII rebranded FINAL FANTASY XV

Hope he comes out personally. Ive watched many of his interviews. Esp cause hes contributed much to my FFVII n its compilation. To me hes always been a really sweet, nice guy passionate bout he n his team's game development. If it werent for him we wouldnt have the FFX/FFX-2 HD Remaster ya ingrates haha

Not quite impressive performance by Sony at first, it did pick up near the end, though their policy on used games and internet connection was certainly a huge slap to Microsoft, with that alone they won over a lot of Xbox fans. PS4's design however shares exact same vibe as XBox One, second being butchered for it by many gamers worldwide. I'm glad they support indie developers, PS3 is still showered with lots of love while God knows Vita could certainly use some.

And they just bitch slapped Microsoft with PS4's price. Congratulations Sony, you won the next generation before it even started, as far as I'm concern, and I believe many other, of course.

Started out boring at first, but in the end, total domination.

And the low blows continue:

I was so impressed and excited with this presentation. I have high hopes for the future of sony, despite some of the crap they have recieved recently. They know how to please their consumer base and give the people what they desire.

Its also apparant that they will take shots when and where they can. Xbox ****ed up, microsoft fked up reallllll bad.

The only downside to PS4, aside from it's design, PS Plus is required to play any and all multiplayer online, since Sony has this weird habbit of giving tons of quality games via PS Plus for 5$ a month I'm not sure it's even a downside.

R-K H、有名な侍の戦争の神ソウル刈り取り手 E3 Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima's Avatar
    I live in your Mind, your Heart, and your Soul...There is no way in Hell you can ever escape from me! I'm everywhere...
    Blog Entries
    You can check out the trailer for FF Versus XIII(FFXV) here in my thread if you haven't already seen it: http://thefinalfantasy.net/forums/fi...-revealed.html

Click on the Youtube link, better quality video. Enjoy

Sig. Banner made by: Victoria

Favourite Quote Of The Year: "武器ではなく、それを行使する手を恐れてください"(Fear Not The Weapon, But The Hand That Wields It)

Press This Button To View All My Stuff >>>:

Press This Button To View My TFF Family >>>:
    My Older Brother: The legendary Egyptian Pharaoh RamesesII, Whipping Slaves long before the Holy Lord was Born.

My Inspiring Older Brother: Meier Link, (Title Unknown)
    My Brother: Ralz
    My Brother: Fate
    My Sister: Kilala, The Glomp&Huggle Master
    My Interesting Sister: Andromeda, The TFF Goddess
    My Loveable Sister: Waterdragoon, The Water Dragoon
    My Blood Brother: Elyon Demidias, The Next Level Overlord
    My Lovely, Beautiful, and Awesome Big Sister: Dodie, Okami's Sister at Heart
    My Strong willed Big Sister: DragonHeart, The Dragon Collector
    The God Father: Dark Squall
    My Lethal and Shadowy, Yet Humerous and Random Younger Brother: Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus
    My Newest Buddy And Awesomest Big Brother: Black Waltz, The Shiznit(The Best)

Wanna be in My TFF Family, Just ask me.

Press this button to see which Fraternity I'm in >>>:

~Founder & Proud Member of the Arteo Warra Okhun Lataar Fraternity, Also Known as: A.W.O.L. Since 2009~
    A.W.O.L. FOR LIFE, YEAHYA!!!

^^^
    ______________________l l l______________________

/ Been Chilln' & Killin' it since 1992/

This was the Red Wedding of E3.

Certified tech, come at me! E3 SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I wonder if this was Square's message to Microsoft (hence the green tongue)
    E3-man-sticks-out-tongue-png
    Currently Playing:

R-K H、有名な侍の戦争の神ソウル刈り取り手 E3 Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima's Avatar
    I live in your Mind, your Heart, and your Soul...There is no way in Hell you can ever escape from me! I'm everywhere...
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy View Post
    Started out boring at first, but in the end, total domination.

And the low blows continue:
    Microsoft just got slapped in the face...PRICELESS! Sony has won the war against Microsoft hands down...The only thing I liked about Microsoft's Presentation was the reveal of a new Killer Instinct Title...Too bad it is only for XBOX ONE...XD

Sig. Banner made by: Victoria

Favourite Quote Of The Year: "武器ではなく、それを行使する手を恐れてください"(Fear Not The Weapon, But The Hand That Wields It)

Press This Button To View All My Stuff >>>:

Press This Button To View My TFF Family >>>:
    My Older Brother: The legendary Egyptian Pharaoh RamesesII, Whipping Slaves long before the Holy Lord was Born.

My Inspiring Older Brother: Meier Link, (Title Unknown)
    My Brother: Ralz
    My Brother: Fate
    My Sister: Kilala, The Glomp&Huggle Master
    My Interesting Sister: Andromeda, The TFF Goddess
    My Loveable Sister: Waterdragoon, The Water Dragoon
    My Blood Brother: Elyon Demidias, The Next Level Overlord
    My Lovely, Beautiful, and Awesome Big Sister: Dodie, Okami's Sister at Heart
    My Strong willed Big Sister: DragonHeart, The Dragon Collector
    The God Father: Dark Squall
    My Lethal and Shadowy, Yet Humerous and Random Younger Brother: Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus
    My Newest Buddy And Awesomest Big Brother: Black Waltz, The Shiznit(The Best)

Wanna be in My TFF Family, Just ask me.

Press this button to see which Fraternity I'm in >>>:

~Founder & Proud Member of the Arteo Warra Okhun Lataar Fraternity, Also Known as: A.W.O.L. Since 2009~
    A.W.O.L. FOR LIFE, YEAHYA!!!

^^^
    ______________________l l l______________________

/ Been Chilln' & Killin' it since 1992/

Blog Entries
    The internet is winning tonight, I think. Stopping by Kotaku I saw this article, http://kotaku.com/by-the-time-you-re...chan-512509206 Pretty awesome. I laughed quite loudly when I read that.
    Curious? There's no limits but your own imagination.
    Don't know how to roleplay, but want to learn? Visit Here!

2007 and 2009 Best Writer of TFF and 2009 Most Creative Co-Winner

XBox is gonna ditch their online bs now. You guys watch.

Certified tech, come at me! E3 SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Why is it that all of a sudden I want to see a mana game or crono game? After what I saw for E3 I believe square is more than capable of pulling off a new one of those in their series. I get the feeling maybe there will be even a remake in the works of one of their titles. I'd personally would like to see what they could do with Secret of Mana but that's just me dreaming.
    Currently Playing:

Yeah, Crono or Mana would be very cool. Soul Blazer type games would be nice to have as well.

The Brave E3
    I am certainly impressed by the PS4. I am a little sceptical about the fact that you would have to pay if you wished to play online Multiplayer. I guess that once enough fans complain, Sony will revert to the free to play model like on PS3, the way it should be really.

Mystyrion
    Very impressed on all fronts. Halo 5 so stoked! Mirrors Edge prequel, FFXV, Battlefront, Destiny, ugh the list just goes on and on. I already have both consoles preordered

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    This was the Red Wedding of E3.
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/0fde811f0...co1_r1_500.gif

Lol, indeed.

Mystyrion
    I really don't think 100 dollars is going to deter that many people from the Xbone. Remember how the PS3 was priced vs the 360. Both systems have done exceedingly well. The biggest downfall of the Xbone is the constant online and possibly the used game DRM.

In other news I'm liking what's going on with the WiiU. Wind Waker HD has a release date. New DK, new Super Smash including Megaman. Literally just awesome. What sucks is this is the year I missed getting tickets to pax Prime

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

And ALTTP sequel. That's epic.

Lol.

Im starting to pity them..But they brought it on themselves greedy tossers.

Over here in Australia, the PlayStation 4 AUS Pricing has been confirmed by Sony as RRP AUD$549.

I Bought a PS3 for $1000

I will not bat an eyelid at buying a PS4 for $550.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast