Thread: DS pain

DS pain

I'm just currious if anyone else has this problem...my ds is killing my hands they actually hurt after about twenty minuts of holding it while on the psp I could go for days with no problem to my hands..Im sure its the shape of it,mabey because its so square? Because holding the two is roghly the same....
    I just wanted to see if anyone had a simlar issue with it
    Sorry if this was the wrong place to post this....but it is a system....so I figured.....

Sparkly Beanie Baby of Doom! DS pain Tallulah's Avatar

Re: DS pain

The only pain with my DS at the moment is... I can't find it! I've found numerous styluses, but not the system... It's somewhere in the house, I know it!

But yeah, when I hold it sometimes, the corners poke into the palms of my hand. Not painful, but uncomfortable...
    "...For the stronger we our houses do build,
    The less chance we have of being killed." ~ William Topaz McGonagall (1830-1902)

can I have a stylus? I lose them like candy with a kid

The only problem I get is my fingers start to hurt if I play a game like Mario Kart for hours.

God does it hurt.

Apparently, I've died and gone to Game Heaven. Later, losers.

Squeenix really loves making games that makes all the buttons have a constant purpose.

I haven't played all that often on my DS, but enough to the point where my fingers become uncomfortable and numb. I was playing Chrono Trigger DS last night, and after about 20 minutes, my thumbs were aching because of the awkwardly tight position of the buttons. On the PSP, its more spread out and relaxed. The buttons on the DS are almost clockwork. The buttons almost mirror each other on the two sides of the touch screen.

But, I didn't create the DS, so I can't complain too much. I just wish the buttons were a little more reasonable.

I'm going through a bit of a The World Ends With You phase right now.
    Click THERE:
    TFF Family:
    Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus CecilGod1994 Flaming Ragnarok Shadow of Darkness Dark Angel Kilala Sato Arashi RagnaToad RamesesII IceColdPillow Kisaragi^^ Elyon Seraphim Shiru MILK Vince Kisuke Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima ethan

A Plain Old Derp DS pain Padraic's Avatar

Well it really depends what type of DS you have, there are 4 now, I think. The original isn't so bad, but the lite is a killer, (thank god Soul silver is mainly touch screen -_-') I don't know about the DSi and DSi XL...

Death Before Dishonor DS pain Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The only time my Ds has ever caused me pain is when I played a DBZ game. I ad to button mash and I that that shit..

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I've been playing my DS for about... umm... a good few hours (*blushes now that I've realised I've been playing for-SSHHHH!*) today, and my hands feel absolutely fine. ^^;

Maybe it's the way you're holding it?

Hahaha. It's the PSP that hurts me - I get a cramp along the side of my hand after about twenty minutes play time with any of my games.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.