Thread: Monster Rancher

Monster Rancher

Im very surprised that I havnt seen this one make its way into the game topics.Well I really just wanted to discuss any of the Monster Ranchers preferably no.2 and 4.I grew up playing 2 on the original PS1 and I got no,4 when it came out and have been collecting monsters and raising them since.Monster Rancher 3 was pretty cool but a little too experimental for my tastes and the same with no.5.I havnt got the chance to play no.1 but hopefully very soon i can.So anyone have a MR fave or thought of any kind.

Remi
    Yeah I remember playing 2 on the ps1! It was fun swapping discs and seeing what monsters came out. I remember when my monster died for the first time, I cried. i-i

After my second monster died I cried and stopped playing.

Go with me, Exkaizer~ Monster Rancher Treize's Avatar
    I've played the second, third, and card battle monster rancher games. I think my favorite was the card battle game for the Playstation. I didn't really like the other games. The battles weren't very fun and it was kind of tedious raising the monsters. These games kind of reminded me of the first Digimon World game, but the Digimon World game was better. I think there are many games that I would rather play than another Monster Rancher game.
    TFF Family:
    stardragon -- Nick -- Fishie -- Silver -- Omega Weapon -- Tiger Lily -- Athna Loveil -- Phantom -- ekimeinna -- Novacrash -- FFGuru89 -- Kaos_Dragon -- ziroth

-PM me if you would like to join.

Remi
    Oh yeah I loved the card game!