Thread: Hyperdimension Neptunia App Released

The Quiet One Hyperdimension Neptunia App Released Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries

JRPG News Post Hyperdimension Neptunia App Released

Release this week, NISA has localized the iPhone and iPad app featuring characters from the JRPG series Hyperdimension Neptunia. The base app is available for free, but has limited features. Paying more will unlock more lines and other characters. Neptune is available as the default, who will talk to you when you touch the screen and give different responses based on the time and date. The other character available is Noire, the PS3 representative.

You can even take pictures with your Apple device and have Neptune or Noire added to the picture.

Source: Hyperdimension Neptunia App Ready To Talk On Your iPhone | Siliconera
    Attached Images Attached Images Hyperdimension Neptunia App Released-hyperneplogo-jpg 
    Curious? There's no limits but your own imagination.
    Don't know how to roleplay, but want to learn? Visit Here!

2007 and 2009 Best Writer of TFF and 2009 Most Creative Co-Winner

Boxer of the Galaxy Hyperdimension Neptunia App Released Rowan's Avatar
    I actually just bought this game for $20 on ps3. I have yet to play it but it seemed like it needed to be in my collection. Will I get much enjoyment from this title?

The Quiet One Hyperdimension Neptunia App Released Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Which game did you get Neptunia or Neptunia mk2? They play a bit differently. I actually like Neptunia more than Mk2 for story, though gameplay is definitely more enjoyable in Mk2. Both games are parodies of the games industry, so they have a lot of jokes both direct and subtle. If you're up from some zany antics by a bunch of console inspired moe girls then you'll have a blast.

Thankfully, Victory coming out soon will be having Neptune as the main character again, which is one of the main reasons why I did not like Mk2 as much, just wasn't as funny without Neptune. Though will say that there is one ending in Mk2 that actually made me reverse my decision on Mk2's story and I actually love that ending a lot, it is considered a bad game, but I actually found it to be one of the best endings. Sadly, Idea Factory heard that fans didn't like it, which doesn't seem to be universally the case, as they said that they will not be making Neptunia games with that sort of ending anymore. Which is sad to hear, because it turned the game around for me.
    Curious? There's no limits but your own imagination.
    Don't know how to roleplay, but want to learn? Visit Here!

2007 and 2009 Best Writer of TFF and 2009 Most Creative Co-Winner