Thread: Dragon Quest/Warrior thread

Certified tech, come at me! Dragon Quest/Warrior thread SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Dragon Quest/Warrior thread

I think we need to have an official Dragon Quest/Warrior thread so we can have a place to talk about all the DQ/W games around and different things in the game. I recently decided to try out the english translation of Dragon Quest VI and as soon as I turned it on, it was already looking impressive. The visual quality was top-notch, character designs were very detailed and tall, and the music is pretty good, and I like the storyline so far. My top favorite Dragon Quest game is the 5th one and this one comes to a close second place. What is your favorite Dragon Quest and which one are you currently playing?
    Currently Playing:

I want to play a game. Dragon Quest/Warrior thread Zargabaath's Avatar
    My favourite Dragon Quest game is Dragon Quest V; the story that transpired was well done and very emotional. The gameplay was fun, though recruitment of some of the monsters is insane. I'm not playing any Dragon Quest game currently, I could pop in Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker but I am busy with school, work, exercise, girlfriend, friends, Persona 4 and the vast amount of books that I have to read.

What Dragon Quest games will I be playing? In the future, Dragon Quest IX whenever it comes over, if it comes over but I most likely will. Also Square Enix has been releasing new screenshots of the Dragon Quest VI remake for the DS. This is a good sign as they have picked up on the game after a long absence; though I knew that after Dragon Quest IX would they pick up the pace for DQ VI. Another Dragon Quest game will be VII; I have DQ 1-5 and 8 so I will need 7 to complete my collection and will brave the hours upon hours to complete it too.

For a fun fact and possible spoilers (though not too sure if it is "spoiler" material), if you didn't know Sabin and for those who drop in later, there are two characters in Dragon Quest VI that were the main focus in Dragon Quest Monsters, Terry and his sister whom I have forgotten.

Main series FFs Beaten - FF: 4x, FFII: 3x, FFIII: 3x, FFIV: 3x, FFV: 3x, FFVI: 4x, FFVII: 5x, FFVIII: 5x, FFIX: 3x, FFX: 4x, FFXII: 3x, FFXIII: 2x, FFXV: 2x