Thread: Dino crisis

Freezing Ring! Dino crisis Darkdragoon's Avatar

Dino crisis

hello ^^ This is a thread where you can talk everything Dino crisis. Ive only played 1 and 2. Ive gotten all the diffrent ending's in 1. And ive beaten 2. I can't wait till they make dino crisis 4 ^^

JillXWesker & MeruXDart FTW!

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth Dino crisis Xanatos's Avatar
    I have only played Dino Crisis 2 and I must say that this game is awesome. My copy of this game is broken and I would give anything to play it once more but unfortunately it seems I cant find this game anywhere. I really like this game and besides legendary Turok this is the only game with dinosaurs that I enjoy playing.
    My brother finished this game 6 times in a row, can you imagine that. I would recommend this game to anyone who likes a good story, interesting character and most important who wants to enjoy while playing this. Definitely one of the best games that is made for PS1.
    Last edited by Xanatos; 07-15-2009 at 04:31 PM.

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

I have played the first two games on the PlayStation, but never got around to actually finishing them. I remember enjoying Dino Crisis 2 the best because of all the updgrades you can get, gives you something to work towards. I really must get back into the series, and actually finish them, I have a an entire 7 week break to play games, so playing Dino Crisis might come into play in time

I think I'm beginning to understand. An answer from the Planet, the Promised Land...I think I can meet her...there.

I liked 2 the best. But 1 had good uh... hm... Well... Story. I dont really want to play 3, cuz your in freakin space XD And you dont have any of the reguarler charater's. Like Regina. But i dont get what happened to rick cuz he wasnt in 2...

Grr... no other fan's... Im gonna turn into a beast...

yeah dino crisis!! for me it's better than resident evil!!

Yeah my brother and i alrready finished 1 & 2 then after that we never heard more about latest dino crisis....

please let me know if u have new ones thanks!!!

Saved from wrath
    Romans 6:23

Yea there's dino crisis 3 but it's for XBox. Not 360, the XBOX. The first one ^^
    I kinda want to look at it know but...