Thread: Devil May Cry

Pixie

Devil May Cry

Okay I dont know how many will agree with me but I think the Devil May Cry games are awsome!
    After I got the game I was stuck to it lolz okay less stuck than FF but still pretty stuck *knods* =3

x

艶かしき安息、躊躇いに微笑み Devil May Cry ZantetsukeN's Avatar

Re: Devil May Cry

I've only actually ever played the first one, but it is amazing. I just loved the combat system of it. It was really fun to play, and I didn't put it down until I finished it.

I also think Dante is one of the coolest characters in video gaming.

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth Devil May Cry Xanatos's Avatar

You might wanna check a group called "The Sons of Sparda" here on TFF, I think it might be perfect for you.

I can't vouch for every game in the series since I haven't played all of them, when I think about I wouldn't play Devil May Cry at all if Devil May Cry 3 and 4 haven't been released on the PC. I'll agree that they're awesome, probably the best in their genre (I haven't played God of War yet), actually Devil May Cry 3 is one of my favorite games. I rank the game's music right beside the one from Final Fantasy franchise, and the characters are also great. Vergil is one of my favorite characters and my second favorite villain (right behind Kuja).

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

I really liked the first game, but stopped caring after that. People keep telling me that the third game was awesome, but it didn't have the right feel. The original Devil May Cry was originally supposed to be the third game in the Resident Evil series, but was way too different. However, it kept that sort of Gothic horror feel (much more so than later iterations of Resident Evil). The second to fourth games just didn't have that feel. They were action adventure, sure, but they veered more to the action end of the spectrum and lost a lot of that mysticism and wonder than I loved about the first game.

Until now!

Death Before Dishonor Devil May Cry Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I am a big fan of the series. Except for the second one. Never really cared all that much for it. The 4th was good. I enjoyed using Nero. The third was by far my favorite for the simple fact you could use Virgil. He was a badass. The 1st was my second favorite of the series.

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

Pixie

ZantetsukeN- Haha I totally agree with you =3
    Xanatos- I totally recomend God of War, well I don't know about the first one but the second one is just like wow haha.
    Jin- Wow! Really? I never knew it was ment to be part of Resident Evil...hmm...learn something new every day huh. I am a fan of the Resi games myself.
    Josh_R- Well the only one I own and have played is 3 and I was just....wow amazed *bows to game*

SeeD Instructor Devil May Cry theblackmonster's Avatar

Devil May Cry 4 is the only one i have played and ever owned, i think its a pretty sick game. i was familiar with the story and characters prior to playing it, but at the beginning of devil may cry 4 they give you an entire recap of the last 3 games and it def helped alot in understanding where the game was coming from.

the bonus annihilation challenges are so much, you can just beat on the enemy non stop.