Thread: Demon's Souls

Demon's Souls

Who's played this? because it's the work of the devil, and strangely I like it.

My brother bought it at first, and I decided to buy it because it looked interesting, but mainly, he wanted help with a boss. The thing is, I need to get to where he is in order to help him. (Well I need to get to A boss technically, then I can just summon him to help ME and then we make our way to where he currently is..)

It's never been so frustratingly-addicting to die.

Opinions? If you played what class did you choose? I went with a redheaded "Royalty" female lol.

Yeah it's hard.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

R-K H、有名な侍の戦争の神ソウル刈り取り手 Demon's Souls Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima's Avatar
    I live in your Mind, your Heart, and your Soul...There is no way in Hell you can ever escape from me! I'm everywhere...
    Blog Entries

Re: Demon's Souls

I Like The Game, Albeit I've Never Played It Before...It Looks Nice, and It Is Pretty Intriguing. I Wanted To Thank You For Telling Me About This Game Last Night On Out MSN Convo Just Another Game To Look Forward To Playing. Adding That To My List Of Games I Want When I Get My PS3. I'll Post More Details Once I Get A Copy Of It And Start Playing. Thanks Again Gypsy *Huggles* (>^_^)>

Sig. Banner made by: Victoria

Favourite Quote Of The Year: "武器ではなく、それを行使する手を恐れてください"(Fear Not The Weapon, But The Hand That Wields It)

Press This Button To View All My Stuff >>>:

Press This Button To View My TFF Family >>>:
    My Older Brother: The legendary Egyptian Pharaoh RamesesII, Whipping Slaves long before the Holy Lord was Born.

My Inspiring Older Brother: Meier Link, (Title Unknown)
    My Brother: Ralz
    My Brother: Fate
    My Sister: Kilala, The Glomp&Huggle Master
    My Interesting Sister: Andromeda, The TFF Goddess
    My Loveable Sister: Waterdragoon, The Water Dragoon
    My Blood Brother: Elyon Demidias, The Next Level Overlord
    My Lovely, Beautiful, and Awesome Big Sister: Dodie, Okami's Sister at Heart
    My Strong willed Big Sister: DragonHeart, The Dragon Collector
    The God Father: Dark Squall
    My Lethal and Shadowy, Yet Humerous and Random Younger Brother: Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus
    My Newest Buddy And Awesomest Big Brother: Black Waltz, The Shiznit(The Best)

Wanna be in My TFF Family, Just ask me.

Press this button to see which Fraternity I'm in >>>:

~Founder & Proud Member of the Arteo Warra Okhun Lataar Fraternity, Also Known as: A.W.O.L. Since 2009~
    A.W.O.L. FOR LIFE, YEAHYA!!!

^^^
    ______________________l l l______________________

/ Been Chilln' & Killin' it since 1992/

Nobody Shaves Me Demon's Souls Gummy's Avatar

I love the game, but I've played it to death. For me it's easily one of the best games this gen. It seems pretty rough at first, but you get used to it. Kinda wish I didn't play it so much, made myself too sick of it to buy Dark Souls for a while yet, hehe.

Played it offline for the whole of my first playthrough, but one of the best things about it is actually the online. It would be great if more RPGs adopted a similar system. Not enough have an online mode!

Good luck with getting the boss down. =D

Geddit if you like a challenge, get if you like dragons, get if you want something a bit different. Just geddit. Very cheap game now and they're leaving the American servers online for a while longer.

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I bought it a year ago, but found it too difficult. I liked the overall style of it though - it's a game that really makes you scared of the dark. Lately, we've been getting a lot of trade-ins of this game at work for the new one coming out soon, and my work friend said it was his favourite game. I also heard that the servers are coming down on the 10th of October, so I started playing it again... and now I'm getting really into it.

It's not at all hard when you get used to it. Before I didn't have a bloody clue what I was doing. I've started off both times as a female Royalty - they remind me of Bretons in Elder Scrolls, and I tend to play as those sword/mage type classes anyway. Being Royalty works a lot in your favour, and makes many boss fights simple when you use the right magic - you don't always want to be up close and personal with a sword.

I'm really looking forward to Dark Souls. I have a copy pre-ordered.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

I got this email about the (American) severs. ^^

http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/7844/unled1pf.png

There's a Japanese fellow who set up a live stream of himself playing through Dark souls - 2.3

Watching him did make me want it more again.

UM.

Haha fml. I accidentally hit Stockpile Thomas, so he's all hostile now.

(I'M SO STUPID. I SHOULD HAVE RELOADED MY PROFILE. (HAHAHA))

I'm not going to kill him because I'm hoping he'll still have all my stuff when I start a NG+
    I only have 1-4 Left to do and then the Final boss so I'm not that worried.

But

MY STUFF. Does anyone know if my items and weapons will still be there in NG+??
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 10-29-2011 at 08:40 PM.

Ta DA!!!:

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

The Quiet One Demon's Souls Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I've never made any of the NPC violent with me. So I don't know with certainty and Thomas being of unique importance. It is hard to know, but my guess would be that it'll all be there still. NG+ does revert the state of everything other than world and player tendencies (though it may revert those as well). So killed NPCs will be back. He'll definitely be there.

Usually unless you attack repeatedly or do a lot of damage in one hit, the NPCs will forgive, though being annoyed by a mistake. It is still very nerve racking though always fearing that you may accidentally hit an NPC.
    Curious? There's no limits but your own imagination.
    Don't know how to roleplay, but want to learn? Visit Here!

2007 and 2009 Best Writer of TFF and 2009 Most Creative Co-Winner

Yes, you stuff will still be there.

Okay good ! Phew. I was about to cry since I spent time collecting some weapons towards trophies ect.

It's a little strange running for my life (even though he won't really kill me.) from Thomas of all people. Haha.

Thanks guize
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 10-30-2011 at 01:50 AM. Reason: Why do I randomly capitalize shit all the time?

Ta DA!!!:

From The Clint Eastwood

Feel free to polish him off, stuff will still be there in the next no matter what cruel thing you do to the poor guy in the current play through.

Good luck with that plat!