Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Dear Bethesda, I would like my life back please. Sincerely, f*ck you. (Fallout 4 and Orsinium)

Banned Dear Bethesda, I would like my life back please. Sincerely, f*ck you. (Fallout 4 and Orsinium)
    Yeah ^_^ I ended up using Ken & Otto more than anyone after I had built up basic recruits. It's less fun when you have 4 God units. lol

But Ken is awesome. He's a safe bet for a 1 shot, 1 kill every turn (in the early days) and he rarely misses his mark.

I based my posts off of one thing I read, mostly from Hyzen's post.

New Vegas > Fallout 3 in everything but freedom. New Vegas beginning sucks so much it's stupid and half the reason I don't replay New Vegas is for the intro. I dont use mods cause I'm lame.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

The Mad God Dear Bethesda, I would like my life back please. Sincerely, f*ck you. (Fallout 4 and Orsinium) Heartless Angel's Avatar
    My only real complaint with NV is how fast most of the guns I like chewed through ammo. 5 ****ing rounds per shot on a Gauss rifle.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Banned Dear Bethesda, I would like my life back please. Sincerely, f*ck you. (Fallout 4 and Orsinium)
    My only beef with NV & 3 is not being able sprint. No vehicles or mode of transportation. Normally I wouldn't have cared, but the Fallout maps are enough to make you want to swallow he barrel of a shotgun after 500+ hours. NV was SOOOO much worse because it should have evolved from 3 to have had a sprint button or speed boost perk; something. But in addition to this f**kery, travel meant roaming a post-apoc desert for hours upon hours.... I really dislike NV, but it's still more entertaining than Oblivion.

The Mad God Dear Bethesda, I would like my life back please. Sincerely, f*ck you. (Fallout 4 and Orsinium) Heartless Angel's Avatar
    Oblivion was sort of an awkward transitional phase for the series. They were clearly trying to streamline it because Morrowind was too complicated for a lot of people. They did a fairly good job in Skyrim of opening it up to more casual players, but Oblivion was just kind of the awkward in-between phase where everything was just a dumber version of Morrowind.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Finally, someone who gets it. I have this theory that it was alao due to the desire to break into the MMO world.

Picture ESO with Morrowind's magic and stat system?

Lmfao!! I'd start playing just to be the source of meat shield rage quits on the ****in' daily!!!

Would that system include the glorious magicka cost/cast chance overflow bug? Because that's awesome.

Every last glorious bug, trick, and loophole.

I was never one to bitch and get angry over bugs, glitches or frame rates, graphics, GUI. It's a video game, and life is too short and precious to worry about frame rates, or let miniscule bullshit ruin something for you. I honestly don't notice most bugs and glitches. If it's not preventing me from moving forward, I don't really care.

All I got out of Oblivion was to show off the shiny new look.

Morrowind is too complex for gamers these days. I'm just lazy and have video game A.D.D..
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

It was hardly what I'd call 'shiny' but it was an improvement over Morrowind's rough edge.

The overflow bug is hilariously amazing, if you can actually afford to use it.

The game capes spell costs at 65535. If you managed to make a spell that would cost more than that, it wraps around and adds the difference to 0. And cast chance is based entirely on magicka cost. So if you can actually afford to make a spell dealing 100 of each element in a 100 ft radius for 3 minutes and the cost ends up 65542, instead you'll end up with a 6 cost weapon of mass destruction that you can still successfully launch with a destruction level of 5. Only issue is, you have to be able to afford making that spell, and it usually costs a few hundred grand.

Yes yes. I remember Danny showing me this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3