Thread: DeadFrontier.

Registered User DeadFrontier. Sarin's Avatar

DeadFrontier.

DeadFrontier isnt a bad game i play it when im bored but its sort of hard to make money i only have 15k on there,but the game is about a zombie apacolypse i spelled that wrong wow,but anyway your character and everyone else who plays are suppose to be the last survivors and kill zombies and loot the city and level up as you go,you can buy weapons and stuff,its free too...
    Last edited by Sarin; 09-01-2009 at 08:46 PM.

Memento Rhapso DeadFrontier. Rhaps's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: DeadFrontier.

I play that! So does Alther after I dragged him in there. But, yeah the game is pretty decent for a browser MMO and it's doing well on upgrading the site and random events. I just wish there was a bit more of a gentle difficulty gradient, as it increases by block travelled, and although you don't see zombie stats, I gauge a level 2 in block 1 from Outpost to level 5 in block 2 and so forth. What about youse guys?

CPC8- 'fo bros, 'fo life, 'fo shizzle

SPOILER!!:
    I won something :3

Also member of something that won another thing

Don't click this.

Registered User DeadFrontier. Sarin's Avatar

Re: DeadFrontier.

i havent been on in a while but name is AnonymousMan.

i use to have a lot of money but gave my account away when my comp broke,and got it back to play on it again. i just run with a shotgun as far as i can go.
    http://thefinalfantasy.net/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=31681&dateline=125186  3051