Thread: Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded

Certified tech, come at me! Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded

Just read the headline about the info on the game. The KH Coded remake is headed for the Nintendo DS. Got the info from this site.
    Kingdom Hearts Insider

What do you think of the news? I would love another DS KH, I appreciated 358/2 days but KH fans would want a storyline concerning Sora more than his nobody.
    Currently Playing:

I'm DYING to see you! Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded ViviMasterMage's Avatar

Re: Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded

What do I think of this news?

Well, I just orgasmed is what I just did!

I've been awaiting something on mobile for a long while but it just hasn't happened! Knowing that I'll be able to play it in better quality with better controls and understanding what's going on will be great!

One thing though... I've just remembered that I'm European and you know how much we get screwed over when it comes to Kingdom Hearts games! We didn't even get RE:COM! *cries himself to sleep*

My things:

My TFF Family!:
    My very hyper moogle loving cousin Meigumi!
    My grammar obsessive twin AWESOME brother Fate!
    My powerful, dangerous, short tempered younger brother Alther!
    My badassly cool chaos-loving lord who adores big swords and uber spells, Elyon Demidias
    My awesomely cool big brother xXCloudXx
    "The Bestest Buddy" xTidus (Aka Casey)
    My Okami-playing, Sephiroth-fangirl American cousin Dodie16
    My brother and stealthy swordsman of poetic power genome's blade
    My brother from another mother Gilgameshed_Up

My Fatey!:

Quote Originally Posted by Meigumi
    ....... I was reaaally hoping you'd say something else, but whatever! HEY, EVERYONE! WE'RE HAVING A CONVERSATION! 8D
    Fate's beautiful haiku:
    Lost in reverie
    Memories drifting through me
    So calm like the sea

Registered User Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded

I'm glad it's been confirmed for the DS, though I would rather it be on the PSP. No real reason, other than I need some more games for my PSP. I have more DS games than I do for any of my other consoles/handheld, and it looks like I'll be adding in one more to the collection.

EDIT: Looked up a bit of info, because I honestly didn't know anything about this game. Seems like it's going to take place after the events of KH II. Sounds alright to me. Maybe we'll find out what the message in the bottle was in the ending of KH II.
    Last edited by Dodie16; 06-09-2010 at 04:38 PM. Reason: added more.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodie16 View Post
    I'm glad it's been confirmed for the DS, though I would rather it be on the PSP. No real reason, other than I need some more games for my PSP. I have more DS games than I do for any of my other consoles/handheld.
    Hey! At least you've got Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep to look forward to! I mean, I would like it on PSP as well because I think it'd play better but platform doesn't really matter to me.

Oh, and speaking of which, does anyone have any more info on the Kingdom Hearts in the works?

My things:

My TFF Family!:
    My badassly cool chaos-loving lord who adores big swords and uber spells, Elyon Demidias

My Fatey!:

....... I was reaaally hoping you'd say something else, but whatever! HEY, EVERYONE! WE'RE HAVING A CONVERSATION! 8D
    Fate's beautiful haiku:
    Lost in reverie
    So calm like the sea

Registered User Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded

Originally Posted by ViviMasterMage
    Hey! At least you've got Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep to look forward to!
    This is true.

And as for more KH games in the works, I assume we'll have to wait until E3 to hear any more about it. SE is keeping their lips pretty tightly sealed on a lot of their projects, and any news about new KH games are a part of it.

Wikipedia had this to say:

Three new Kingdom Hearts games are in development: Kingdom Hearts III along with two other untitled games. The first of the untitled Kingdom Hearts games is expected to be released in 2010. Nomura has previously stated that one of the future games would be connected to 358/2 Days, Coded and Birth by Sleep, and would be more of a main game than a spin-off or sidestory. The game was teased in a secret movie, titled Blank Points, shown as the secret ending to Birth by Sleep.

The second of the untitled Kingdom Hearts games will be released in 2011 and will focus on multiple main characters. In addition, Kingdom Hearts III is currently in the conceptual stages which would mean that it would be the last to be released out of the three upcoming games, Kingdom Hearts III will also not end the series; only what Nomura calls the "Xehanort Saga" involving Sora's encounters with Xehanort. He also adds that the series will not continue on with a new protagonist instead "Sora will be the hero till the end". This release schedule fits with a recent statement Nomura made in which he said he wanted to release at least one Kingdom Hearts title a year with Kingdom Hearts III being released in 2012 at the least.[26]

One of the future games is currently set to be unveiled at the Electronic Entertainment Expo 2010 in June 2010, and is targeted at the Western market. This was revealed in an interview with series director, Tetsuya Nomura in the July 2010 issue of Game Informer.
    So, at least ONE of the new games will be revealed at this year's E3. Another reason to tune in and find out I suppose.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Blog Entries

I know I might end up getting all the KHes if they hit the platforms I have. I hope these titles will have online play so we don't have to try to find people locally that own the same game if we wanted to play multiplayer.
    Currently Playing:

I know what you mean! I was so disappointed when I found that couldn't play against my friends on KH:358/2 days because they were using R4 cards while I actually bought the game. I'm not going to get one of them R4 cards because I know that the real game won't malfunction or be deleted in some way and plus, they can't have a Pokéwalker! xD

Thanks for the information, Dodie! I'll keep my eye out as well for new info!

My things:

My TFF Family!:

My Fatey!:

Fate's beautiful haiku:
    Lost in reverie
    So calm like the sea

Blog Entries

Ok, i don't want this game anymore, I read about it in a recent NP magazine and i didn't bother to read it all, I cast it down as a dumb game. Whats going on with this game is that it will have different variations of things and its a neat concept but some of it quickly turned me off. turn-based battles will be a part of this game, thats as stupid as the card idea from CoM!

Those two titles make me want to crush the cartridges under my foot into tiny little pieces! >:3

EDIT: No offense to anyone who appreciates this kind of system but for me it ruins the feel of KH.
    Last edited by SuperSabin; 12-18-2010 at 10:39 PM.
    Currently Playing:

I feel epic... Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded Ralz's Avatar
    Apparently, I've died and gone to Game Heaven. Later, losers.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabin Rene Figaro View Post
    Ok, i don't want this game anymore, I read about it in a recent NP magazine and i didn't bother to read it all, I cast it down as a dumb game. Whats going on with this game is that it will have different variations of things and its a neat concept but some of it quickly turned me off. turn-based battles will be a part of this game, thats as stupid as the card idea from CoM!
    That's only for Olympus Coliseum, its that world's gimmick. You fight normally in every other world.

I'm going through a bit of a The World Ends With You phase right now.
    Click THERE:
    TFF Family:
    Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus CecilGod1994 Flaming Ragnarok Shadow of Darkness Dark Angel Kilala Sato Arashi RagnaToad RamesesII IceColdPillow Kisaragi^^ Elyon Seraphim Shiru MILK Vince Kisuke Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima ethan

Registered User Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded jcsimpson's Avatar

Turn based wouldn't be so bad in my opinion however, the cards were dreadful. Thank god it's only for the coliseum.
    Habitant vegetable soup blows the balls off every other vegetable soup