Thread: Crystal Defenders psp

i have ears :) Crystal Defenders psp Full Life's Avatar

Crystal Defenders psp

Is Crystal Defenders Only Going To Be Available On The psp store or will i be able to get it in game and eb game? can someone help me because i never buy anything from psp store

Little Pandemonic Carnival Crystal Defenders psp Insufficient Mage's Avatar
    I'm fairly sure its PSN only. I've never bought anything for my PSP from the PSN store, but it shouldn't be too difficult. I've been thinking of finally purchasing it, so if I do that I'll let you know how that goes.

i have ears :) Crystal Defenders psp Full Life's Avatar
    okay thanks then

The Quiet One Crystal Defenders psp Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    If it is anything like purchasing on the PS3 it is scary how easy it is after you do it the first time. The first time you have to put in your information, but after that you just have to click purchase and it automatically pulls it from your account whatever you set it as. So scary that it is just to buy things and not think about since you don't hold any points or anything that you have to buy.

So the first time will take a bit of time, but afterwards you'll just fly through. And remember not to go spend crazy. ^^; It's really easy when you just need to click to buy something and nothing more.

Though I've got Crystal Defender for the PS3 and its pretty fun. I love the music because it reminds me of FFTs. And that's a nice feel. Plus its fun seeing people as your turrets rather than machines like in more tower defense games. Its enjoyable and challenging.
    Curious? There's no limits but your own imagination.
    Don't know how to roleplay, but want to learn? Visit Here!

2007 and 2009 Best Writer of TFF and 2009 Most Creative Co-Winner

Little Pandemonic Carnival Crystal Defenders psp Insufficient Mage's Avatar
    Mmkay so I just bought it yesterday, and its easy peasy. Just like purchasing anything on the PS3. If you don't have any experience buying anything from the PSN store, you need to have either a card with PSN Points, or a credit/debit card of some sort that you can use to put PSN points onto your account when you need to. Everything will pretty much explain itself from there when you decide to buy it.

Anyways, I'm glad to finally have a game like this that's portable. Gives me something to do while I'm on break at work.

#LOCKE4GOD Crystal Defenders psp Alpha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It's also on the iTunes store. I've got it on my iPod. A lot better than 'Klondike' (solitaire), and fairly challenging. Recommended. Does anyone know if the PSN version differs?

Tsuna Feesh Crystal Defenders psp Fate's Avatar
    I've always liked the Tower Defense games, since they were so fun. When I saw Crystal Defenders and noted the "tower defense" part of it, I was so happy. I downloaded the demo to see how it was, and I just loved it. So I bought, downloaded, and installed it onto my PSP. I'm playing it right now, actually. =P The game is so fun. Also, this is a first time I bought something from the PSP PSN Store, too, and it wasn't difficult at all. I just bought a Playstation Network Card.

Curiosity Conquers, So Click:

*Yesha*; -Balthier-; Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus; Azuteor; Black Waltz; Clint Eastwood; Dark Angel; Dodie16; ethan; Flaming Ragnarok; Insufficient Mage; Kilala; LIGHTNING_71013; Lunasa; Mallick; Meigumi; Messiah; Padraic; PurpleDiamond; RamesesII; Shiru; Silver; Unknown Entity; ViviMasterMage; winterborn86

If you'd like a place in my family, be sure to ask me~! ^ ~