Thread: Combine the last two games you have played

Registered User Combine the last two games you have played LauriJ's Avatar

Thumbs up Combine the last two games you have played

Same as title. The last two games that i have played would be Team Fortress and MGSV. Combining the two would like result in a game that's like TF2 except All of the players will be Spies! Complete with Cardboard Boxes! On second though, that might not be a very good idea at all...

TFF's Resident Messenger Combine the last two games you have played Michael Swayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Technically, mine would be Pokémon Picross and No Man's Sky, because I played them for about five minutes each last night before bed. So their combo game would be Skycross, a game in which I make pictures of all of the parts my spaceship needs to fly, and somehow have them in my inventory.

But for games that I invested time into, Overwatch and Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force. I wouldn't know how to combine them though. Boy takes magical sword and fights the omnics that are oppressing his people.
    Social Group Endorsements, TFF Awards, and Other Accomplishments (Updated December 26, 2013):

2011 TFF Member Elimination Game - 2nd Place

TFF Adoption Agency
    Hot Shot - August 31, 2011 to November 18, 2011
    Draug Isilme - December 29, 2011 to February 27, 2012
    lovehearty42 - August 9, 2012 to November 4, 2012
    beatrix - September 4, 2012 to November 4, 2012

Communist Theocratic Commonwealth of the Illustrious and Eternal Al-ha Empire and Crown Dependencies

The Mad God Combine the last two games you have played Heartless Angel's Avatar
    Pokemon xenoverse 2. Yo dawn, I heard you like rng, so we put some more rng in your rng so you can rage while you rage.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Don't mock me! I have a big stick! Combine the last two games you have played Magi of Worlds's Avatar
    Hmm.... Pokémon Sun and Skyrim.... That would be a very strange combination in my eyes. Those giant spiders would have a lot more food to consider though and I guess Pokémon battles would take the place of raids or something.
    DON'T MESS WITH THE MAGI! 🤘 Check out my new RP Constant Vigilance! It's been completely redone and I'm looking for participants!

This ain't no place for no hero Combine the last two games you have played Tiffany's Avatar
    Destiny and FFXV.

Would be kick ass to use a super AND have a summon happen in the same fight! lol. Raid bosses in FF that you could co op with friends would be pretty cool too.

I am Ol' Fartsy and I said So! Combine the last two games you have played Ol' Fartsy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Ni No Uncharted (Ni No Kuni and Uncharted)

Nathan Drake goes to a fantastical world after his wife disappears.
    My lovely Niece: ekimeinna

Follow Me

SPOILER!!:
    Yosemite Winter wonderland

Destiny Lives![/center]